Donald Trump blocked from Maine presidential ballot in 2024

CharlieH

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Hahaha... she can't even define what a woman is... yes... very interesting... NOT

Nor can you or anybody else on the planet. Each individual is different and sex may be indeterminant for anybody other than the wishes of the person. Many people have a mix of genetic traits that either predominantly make them one sex or the other but many don't and those traits don't need to be entirely physical. Most people carry genetic defects of one kind of another. Consider the number of gay people in the world for a start. Then there's sam smith and other cisgenders but don't let your "fixed beliefs" give way to science.

This is precisely the reason she didn't rise to the baiting question designed to throw red meat to the base

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We don’t have to take your word for it:

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/688343

So those that don't legally qualify to vote, can't vote.  How is that suppression.

You have, or get an ID, you register to vote ... .you vote.  Couldn't get an easier.   If I returned to the USA, I don't think I could vote, as not registered anywhere.   Is that suppression, NO, that's me not preparing & following the law.

Law abiding USA citizens and not restricted from voting ... anywhere in the USA.

Must have missed this part ... "Please enlighten me, and not illegal immigrants, or those that can't provide ID of who they are or where they live.  What country allows that?"

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So those that don't legally qualify to vote, can't vote.  How is that suppression.

You have, or get an ID, you register to vote ... .you vote.  Couldn't get an easier.   If I returned to the USA, I don't think I could vote, as not registered anywhere.   Is that suppression, NO, that's me not preparing & following the law.

Law abiding USA citizens and not restricted from voting ... anywhere in the USA.

Must have missed this part ... "Please enlighten me, and not illegal immigrants, or those that can't provide ID of who they are or where they live.  What country allows that?"

Read and inwardly digest:

The analysis shows that strict identification laws have a differentially negative impact on the turnout of racial and ethnic minorities in primaries and general elections. We also find that voter ID laws skew democracy toward those on the political right.

And:

https://www.cato.org/blog/noncitizens-dont-illegally-vote-detectable-numbers

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Read and inwardly digest:

The analysis shows that strict identification laws have a differentially negative impact on the turnout of racial and ethnic minorities in primaries and general elections. We also find that voter ID laws skew democracy toward those on the political right.

And:

https://www.cato.org/blog/noncitizens-dont-illegally-vote-detectable-numbers

'strict ID laws' ... describe strict.   

Need ID, need to be registered ... not strict. 

You got anything else ?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Seriously ... you didn't just say that.

image.png.bea18a8bdea3ec1552977e701d822ed7.png

source

The US does not have a voter fraud problem.

You have an "understanding how elections work" problem.

I would be happy to educate you so that you don't fall for junk studies in the future.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What a joke source that is.

The America First Policies Institute (AFPI) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3)[4] think tank that was founded in 2021 to promote former U.S. President Donald Trump's public policy agenda.

According to Politico, the group is often described as a "White House in waiting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Policy_Institute

So you didn't read, just attacking the source.  We could do that all day.

Politico ... another joke

wiki ... even funnier at times

Have a nice day. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

'strict ID laws' ... describe strict.   

Need ID, need to be registered ... not strict. 

You got anything else ?

You would be amazed how many Democratic counties in red states don't have offices where IDs are issued.

Outstanding, five or six big states in addition to these two, and we don't have to worry about Trump for president. We can actually have a decent human being leading the country, who is capable of negotiations, and foreign policy.

Hopefully Biden will bow out, and we'll get a young more dynamic leader. And definitely not Harris! 

38 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Seriously ... you didn't just say that.

image.png.bea18a8bdea3ec1552977e701d822ed7.png

source

Even the Rightwing Trump pumping AFPI couldn’t bring itself to claim voter discrepancies found.

Their claim is “A potential 8,241-vote discrepancy 

Known otherwise as unsubstantiated claims.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What a joke source that is.

The America First Policies Institute (AFPI) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3)[4] think tank that was founded in 2021 to promote former U.S. President Donald Trump's public policy agenda.

According to Politico, the group is often described as a "White House in waiting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Policy_Institute

35 minutes ago, candide said:

This John Lott? 😃

A 2021 PNAS study by political scientists at Stanford University and the University of Chicago rebutted Lott's paper as being not even remotely convincing, writing that his analysis was "entirely dependent on the completely arbitrary order in which pairs of precincts in other counties are entered in the dataset" and that his conclusions about voter fraud were "utterly baseless."[72][73][74]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lott

That's how it works in the MAGA sphere. They have their fake scientists, fake research institutes, the the gullible believe their fake papers! 😅

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

One Maine challenger suggests Trump is barred based in the 22nd Amendment (2 term limit).

No legal substance, all for show. The big kids in charge will see this as the daft left wing generated nuisance that it is. These democrat losers must hate themselves for being so stupid.

Maine Paul Gordon complaintent copy.jpeghttps://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24245399/trump.pdf

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I tiny part of me wants to feel the Schadenfreude of Trump winning the election and tearing up the constitution, then being laughed off the global stage, creating mass unemployment and destroying the US economy to the benefit of Russia and China.

And then I wake up in a pool of sweat.

Be comforted. Feel the love.

image.png.fbb998dd23eb949ee002051bc7b21e5d.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Be comforted. Feel the love.

image.png.fbb998dd23eb949ee002051bc7b21e5d.png

As the New Year fast approaches, I would like to wish an early New Year’s salutation to Crooked Joe Biden and his group of Radical Left Misfits & Thugs on their never ending attempt to DESTROY OUR NATION through Lawfare, Invasion, and Rigging Elections. They are now scrambling to sign up as many of those millions of people they are illegally allowing into sour Country, in order that they will be ready to VOTE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024. 😃

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111671358011150145

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1