The horrors endured by Hamas's hostages: Barely any food, forced to sleep on plastic chairs, waiting to be executed...

CharlieH

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

I think genocide is too strong a term. Mass murder or mass manslaughter is a better characterization.

Genocide is not too strong a word, it is simply the wrong word. You could call it mass murder, but then you would have to concede the Biden Administration is condoning and supporting mass murder. 

I'm not a fan of President Biden, but I do not think he condones mass murder. Except maybe for the Evil MAGA insurrectionists....

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Genocide is not too strong a word, it is simply the wrong word. You could call it mass murder, but then you would have to concede the Biden Administration is condoning and supporting mass murder. 

I'm not a fan of President Biden, but I do not think he condones mass murder. Except maybe for the Evil MAGA insurrectionists....

I have no problem with contending that the Biden administration is implicitly condoning mass murder or maybe just mass manslaughter. 

And I see you're up to your old baiting tricks.

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I have no problem with contending that the Biden administration is implicitly condoning mass murder or maybe just mass manslaughter. 

Biden supports a firm hand when dealing with terrorists , USA needs to be seen strong in fighting terrorists .

(Spare me the *But Isreal....................)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Not as long as it fits your agenda anyways...

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Israel/OPT: Horrifying cases of torture and degrading treatment of Palestinian detainees amid spike in arbitrary arrests

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/11/israel-opt-horrifying-cases-of-torture-and-degrading-treatment-of-palestinian-detainees-amid-spike-in-arbitrary-arrests/

Off topic deflection and 8 week old report

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Israel/OPT: Horrifying cases of torture and degrading treatment of Palestinian detainees amid spike in arbitrary arrests

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/11/israel-opt-horrifying-cases-of-torture-and-degrading-treatment-of-palestinian-detainees-amid-spike-in-arbitrary-arrests/

Got to love the differences in volume, rhetoric and 'care' exhibited when comparing their publications on Israeli hostages and Palestinian detainees.

• Like 2

The release of Palestinian prisoners by Israel, as part of a deal with Hamas to free hostages held in Gaza, has put a spotlight on a controversial practice that allows Palestinians to be detained for indefinite periods without trial or charge.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/29/middleeast/palestinian-prisoners-israeli-judicial-system-west-bank-mime-intl/index.html

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The release of Palestinian prisoners by Israel, as part of a deal with Hamas to free hostages held in Gaza, has put a spotlight on a controversial practice that allows Palestinians to be detained for indefinite periods without trial or charge.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/29/middleeast/palestinian-prisoners-israeli-judicial-system-west-bank-mime-intl/index.html

Did it say how many of them were hobbled and gang-raped? 

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did it say how many of them were hobbled and gang-raped? 

No it didn't but it did say this: 

Fatima Shahin, a 33-year-old from the West Bank city of Bethlehem, was one of the 39 Palestinians released on Friday. Authorities accused her of attempted murder of an Israeli in the occupied West Bank, which she denies.

At the time of her release, she says she was unaware that a formal indictment had been drawn up in her case.

Shahin said that while in detention, she was denied access to a lawyer and was barred from speaking to her family, as she recovered from life-changing injuries that she suffered during her arrest. “They accused me of carrying out a stabbing. It’s not true. They opened fire (at) me. I was hit in the spine with two bullets… I have partial paralysis. I cannot feel my legs or stand up,” she told CNN.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Fatima Shahin, a 33-year-old from the West Bank city of Bethlehem, was one of the 39 Palestinians released on Friday. Authorities accused her of attempted murder of an Israeli in the occupied West Bank, which she denies.

At the time of her release, she says she was unaware that a formal indictment had been drawn up in her case.

Shahin said that while in detention, she was denied access to a lawyer and was barred from speaking to her family, as she recovered from life-changing injuries that she suffered during her arrest. “They accused me of carrying out a stabbing. It’s not true. They opened fire (at) me. I was hit in the spine with two bullets… I have partial paralysis. I cannot feel my legs or stand up,” she told CNN.

Her crime was trying to stab to death an Israeli, stop this faux outrage you persist in repeating ad infinitum. Her crime was attempted murder, the Israeli she tried to stab his only crime was being an Israeli.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So, they held her even after she told them she didn't do it? That has to be against international law as defined by Amnesty International. People (except Jews) that state they are innocent are to be assigned an attorney and released on their own recognizance (OR) until they are required to be in court. 

Had she been a Jew and a Palestinian shot her in the spine, they would have raped her at least until she bled out, and her family could have watched the video on youtube. 

Bethlehem? Sounds familiar. There has never been any Jews living there has there? 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Her crime was trying to stab to death an Israeli, stop this faux outrage you persist in repeating ad infinitum. Her crime was attempted murder, the Israeli she tried to stab his only crime was being an Israeli.

Do you always believe what you're told?

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Quit lying. She did not care that he was an Israeli, she only cared that he was a Jew. Had he been an Arab Israeli, she would have found another victim. 

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

I believe in the rule of law, innocent until proven guilty.

When it suits you, going by past posts of yours you consistently scour the internet to find the most tedious snippets to give credence to the barbaric terrorists, we are not buying your pretendy outrage. 

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

When it suits you, going by past posts of yours you consistently scour the internet to find the most tedious snippets to give credence to the barbaric terrorists, we are not buying your pretendy outrage. 

Yeah, them Zionists sure know how to rock the boat.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Alleged Crime.

36 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I believe in the rule of law, innocent until proven guilty.

When it suits.

Because you really have no issues with calling Israel's actions 'crimes' and believing everything cited on them links of yours as truth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

A question which I don't recall you raising with people citing Al Jazeera, or as above, reports from biased NGO's.

I am careful with the NGO reports, even more careful with the IDF reports and don't trust AJ reports at all 

But in this case she seems to have been denied counsel and other rights, I have not seen reports refuting that.

I have no idea about guild or not.