What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

Joan

A woman who goes between her thriving and daring career as a jewel thief, all whilst trying to get her daughter back from social services, we see a mother in despair swept up in the exhilarating world of crime.

3 hours ago, recom273 said:

The series is 3 episodes as you say correctly, is aired on ITV at around 90 mins per episode - then it seems to be rebroadcast on other channels, maybe they cut them to 6 episodes. Sometimes happens with long episodes, for example Rocco Schiavone.

Yes. I found that out when I downloaded the 6 episodes. Same as the original 3 but each cut into two.

6 hours ago, bubblegum said:

When I saw "Lost" I thought yes but then I see the story line on imbd and I thought no. Was there not a tv series just like that where there was a dome over a city?

"The Dome"

I thought "Lost" was brilliant

• Agree 1

On 9/26/2024 at 7:38 PM, oxo1947 said:

ludwig........BBC-- 6 episodes  V. Light crime../ humour

Another bumbling person who seems to be able to solve crime the top trained detective's can't

----------------

While seeking to unravel the mystery of his twin brother's disappearance, reclusive puzzle-designer John 'Ludwig' Taylor takes on his twin brother James's identity as DCI on Cambridge's major crimes squad.

Watched the first episode of Ludwig last night, we both loved it, thanks for the heads up oxo 🙂