Decent weed not to costly sold online in 2024

Good morning,  Up here in rural Isaan we have few (zero) weed shops near me.  I visited a number of weed shops whilst on holiday in Krabi recently, however, and found 'local weed' for sale at much less than the unaffordable (for me) prices for the different special bud strains.  I found some ok (local) weed at 50b/g which is ok but I see that BMT has recommended a shop selling actual buds for much less (@ca08-thankyou BMT.) (That shop has sadly sold out of the strains that are attractive to me). Any more suggestions please?  Thank you very much.🙏🏼  BTW- I too have tried growing this plant and it is much harder than it seems.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, philthebook said:

I have been using these guys a lot recently, check the promotions page https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

Looks good, thank you.  How much better are the products selling for 5 or 600 baht/gram?  .5G fits nicely into my 2 toke bong therefore 300 baht per inhale or 2 seems a bit pricy to me.  Thanks v much for the info.  I will give them a try.🙏🏼

https://shopee.co.th/ร้านส่งไว!-Grinder-บดสมุนไพร420-พร้อมส่ง!!-i.115120834.18795987533?sp_atk=9db1bcb1-864c-43b8-b200-0d94c54a2dce&xptdk=9db1bcb1-864c-43b8-b200-0d94c54a2dce

How cheap do you want it  ? 5bt a gram ok?     or buy 10g taster for 100bt    Not tried it myself but for that kind of money I think its worth a try

• Like 2

On 1/8/2024 at 11:11 AM, philthebook said:

I have been using these guys a lot recently, check the promotions page https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

I had a look at the promotions page. Most of it looks like Grade-B to me. But at 50B/G that's what I would expect, so that's fair for that level of quality. 

The only one that looked like really good quality (and value for money) on their promotions page is one called "Do si do" at 80B/G. That's a good price if it's really Grade-A and really has 27% THC.

The thing though is that the first few photos of Do si do that show the buds in bulk don't look so good at all, but then the hand with the black gloves holding the individual buds looks really good. Question is, what will you get? I probably wouldn't take the chance and order more than 1 gram to see, given the inconsistency of the photos. 

Also, when weed sellers do promotions I ask myself why would they need to drop the price a lot if it's really top quality weed? For example, Do si do would be worth closer to 150 Baht for one gram if it's really a 27% THC indica dominant strain. 

What I suspect is that most of the lower price, but higher quality weed you see for sale in Thailand has been in stock for a few months, lost some of its freshness and potency and, thus the seller may be eager to get rid of it before it ages even more. 

Nothing wrong with buying one gram of it though to see. If it isn't high quality then all you have lost is 80 Baht and then you know. 

Edited by Hokeus
  • Agree 1

On 1/8/2024 at 9:57 PM, wombat said:

they aren't  any better...just bigger profit.

I agree. When it comes to “you get what you pay for” it doesn’t apply to cannabis prices in Thailand. Especially the fancy looking shops in high rent districts. Prices are a lot better online, but I wouldn’t pay more than 100 Baht a gram online without seeing the stuff first. There is no shortage of lower priced “brick weed” quality stuff for sale online that isn’t worth the price either. 

• Thumbs Up 1

You can also checkout our shop we offer multiple forms of indoor-only.

Our current flower prices range from ฿135 to ฿370 depending on size, and order amount.

We also have pre-ground indoor/sifted which is great for vapes.

Shop: https://og.th

Prices for Jan 18th 2024

KIEF (AAAA)

1g - ฿350 - (฿350 / g)
2g - ฿600 - (฿300 / g)
4g - ฿999 - (฿250 / g)

LARGE TOPSHELF (AAAA)
3.5g - ฿1295 - (฿370 / g)
7g - ฿2450 - (฿350 / g)
14g - ฿4750 - (฿339 / g)

POPCORN (AAAA)
7g - ฿1680 - (฿240 / g)
14g - ฿3240 - (฿231 / g)
21g - ฿4720 - (฿225 / g)
28g - ฿5600 - (฿200 / g)

POPCORN MINI (AAAA)
7g - ฿1134 - (฿162 / g)
14g - ฿2187 - (฿156 / g)
21g - ฿3186 - (฿152 / g)
28g - ฿3780 - (฿135 / g)

CRUMB (AAAA)
7g - ฿1000 - (฿143 / g)
14g - ฿1900 - (฿136 / g)
21g - ฿2800 - (฿133 / g)
28g - ฿3300 - (฿118 / g)
49g - ฿5733 - (฿117 / g)

CRUMB (AAA)

7g - ฿840 - (฿120 / g)
14g - ฿1596 - (฿114 / g)
21g - ฿2350 - (฿112 / g)
28g - ฿2772 - (฿99 / g)
49g - ฿4536 - (฿93 / g)

CRUMB (AA)

7g - ฿490 - (฿70 / g)
14g - ฿840 - (฿60 / g)
21g - ฿1155 - (฿55 / g)
28g - ฿1400 - (฿50 / g)
49g - ฿2205 - (฿45 / g)

Don't know why you guys are all wasting your time .......... different strains get sold out, and more arrive.

At 30-40bht/gm with free COD delivery(orders 300bht+) you can't beat them.

Obviously the THC claims are wrong, expect 15-20% THC.

1704853388820.jpg

1705639096650.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Don't know why you guys are all wasting your time .......... different strains get sold out, and more arrive.

1704853388820.jpg

1705639096650.jpg

You left out the three latest strains. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

1704853388820.jpg

1705639096650.jpg

Not sure where that photo is from, but those prices are good for Grade-B quality. The Black Lebanon photo looks like good buds, but not sure if you will receive exactly what you see in the photos. The rest of it looks like it has sugar leaves and lacks trichomes, that's why I'm calling it Grade-B. It still looks better than average brick weed though. 

COD doesn't guaranty you'll be happy with what you receive if you buy weed online, it only prevents making a pre-payment and not receiving anything at all. 

• Haha 1

Above and below images are all from the online shop using “@ca08” as their LINE ID.

IMG_2970.thumb.jpeg.1d6d89d1bcd41660925fb740e7c9a89a.jpeg

IMG_2972.thumb.jpeg.315b0415770fe85da67c5afe8418b7ad.jpeg

Reviews have been mixed on the quality of most of the strains.

I thought the Black Lebanon looked good, but on the other thread about low cost weed someone said: “black lebanon didn't give me anything. very light cbd effect if at all.”

Fat Banana also looks OK going by the photos of the new strains, but again hard to really know. 

Edited by Hokeus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Issanman said:

I have gotten 2 different packages from those guys.

Both were well below my expectations.

Will not order from them again.

Thanks for the feedback. They seem to offer roughly 3 price tiers: 30-50B/G, 100B/G, and 180-210B/G. Which price range did you order from that you felt it was well below expectations?

I think any 30-50B/G weed would be below a quality level I would find acceptable. But if I ordered anything in that price range from any of these low cost sellers then I would assume it is only going to be one notch above brick weed. So one needs to temper their expectations.  

• Haha 2

• just to put things in perspective Here's a  page from an online, "something or other"  which I used a couple of times in the UK during covid  The prices are in dollars but you have to pay in bitcoins so it worked out that  something priced at $10 actually cost £10         Don't forget its still illegal over there.  They send it via royal mail :cheesy:and from what I read on their forums there seem to have been very few problems ,     this one was $10/g for 7g    and they were offering 140g for $900 
  • I remember some of the Exotic californian imports were twice that price    So I wouldn't worry too much about the price at 40bt/g
  • there's loads of other weed stuff on there here's a link       https://littlebiggy.com/wall/items?shipsTo[]=TH     if anyone can be arsed lookin
  • Its a bit more expensive than "street prices" but it was a godsend during lock down 
  • And if it all goes tits up over here, I'm sure something like this will emerge to maintain the supply we've become accustomed to , I m sure if it can be done in the UK it can be done here

•    ahglfLmFIjbzeVlj.jpg.258c555bef7fdcd25420964e2490afd9.jpg
Edited by Bday Prang
  • Confused 1

@Bday Prang - 40B/G isn't cheap if it's trash. You can also still get some of the Thai brick weed (which was the main type of weed available in Thailand for decades) for 3B/G, but it doesn't mean you would want to smoke it. Below is also 10B/G claiming to be 30% THC. UP2U Neh. 

IMG_3572.jpeg.09400f3ac785c85c416b75d4b8a2f763.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

@Bday Prang - 40B/G isn't cheap if it's trash. You can also still get some of the Thai brick weed (which was the main type of weed available in Thailand for decades) for 3B/G, but it doesn't mean you would want to smoke it. Below is also 10B/G claiming to be 30% THC. UP2U Neh. 

IMG_3572.jpeg.09400f3ac785c85c416b75d4b8a2f763.jpeg

i love those pics they post (not you). there is absolutely 0 chance that is 30 %. more like 10. :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:
  • just to put things in perspective Here's a  page from an online, "something or other"  which I used a couple of times in the UK during covid  The prices are in dollars but you have to pay in bitcoins so it worked out that  something priced at $10 actually cost £10         Don't forget its still illegal over there.  They send it via royal mail :cheesy:and from what I read on their forums there seem to have been very few problems ,     this one was $10/g for 7g    and they were offering 140g for $900 
  • I remember some of the Exotic californian imports were twice that price    So I wouldn't worry too much about the price at 40bt/g
  • there's loads of other weed stuff on there here's a link       https://littlebiggy.com/wall/items?shipsTo[]=TH     if anyone can be arsed lookin
  • Its a bit more expensive than "street prices" but it was a godsend during lock down 
  • And if it all goes tits up over here, I'm sure something like this will emerge to maintain the supply we've become accustomed to , I m sure if it can be done in the UK it can be done here

•    ahglfLmFIjbzeVlj.jpg.258c555bef7fdcd25420964e2490afd9.jpg

I fully understand what you are saying, but the purpose of my post , really was to illustrate how lucky we are here , at present al least,  should the regulations change significantly, it would effectively turn back the clock. It will possibly be brick weed for everyone, and it may well be more than 30bt / gram   not a nice thought

1 hour ago, stoner said:

love those pics they post (not you). there is absolutely 0 chance that is 30 %. more like 10. :)

Personally I regard these photo's with the same suspicion that I apply to the photos of hotel rooms on Agoda etc.  The saying "the camera never lies" is a bit of a fallacy, there is obviously plenty of cosmetic work that can be done to alter appearances, not only that but many of the pics I have seen look a bit "familiar" to me , especially the one where the weed is held in black latex gloves,  And there is no guarantee that what you see is what you will receive through the post.    as they say " you pay your money and you take your chances"  At least at present we are not gambling with a fortune  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

It will possibly be brick weed for everyone

never in a million bongs will this happen :) the supply chain is simply too big now and a good part of those growing won't stop

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I fully understand what you are saying, but the purpose of my post , really was to illustrate how lucky we are here , at present al least,  should the regulations change significantly, it would effectively turn back the clock. It will possibly be brick weed for everyone, and it may well be more than 30bt / gram   not a nice thought

Any changes to the cannabis laws in Thailand would only affect recreational use and impact retail operations. It wouldn't have any impact on the growers. So it can't go back to only brick weed being available in Thailand. Impossible. Too many growers already invested into operations growing good quality stuff. 

You could have the loss of domestic consumption result in 30% less demand though, but with roughly the same amount of supply. The laws of supply and demand dictate that when demand drops, and supply remains constant, that prices fall. Hard to predict how prices will go in this market if the laws change again, but raising them even more could only make matters less lucrative for anyone trying to sell to end users.

For the most part, retail prices at "dispensaries" aren't low in Thailand to begin with. The majority of them sell 150-200B/G bud for 500-700B/G on average. That's even higher than black market prices in many developed countries where it's still loosely illegal.

It's fine to pay those prices if you are a tourist from a country where it's highly illegal, and your only going to buy 2-3 grams for a bit of fun as a one-off during your holiday in Thailand, but the majority of people in Thailand don't and won't pay those prices, not even now.

I suspect if the laws change on recreational use that the prices and availability from most of the current suppliers will remain roughly the same. What you will have though are more people in the industry becoming desperate as demand drops.

So expect even more of those photos circulating with images of green bud that promise you 30% THC for 10B/G. In reality though, they will likely be sending you Grade-C weed that's just one notch above brick weed (if your lucky), that's assuming they even send out any real weed at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/8/2024 at 11:11 AM, philthebook said:

On 1/19/2024 at 11:27 AM, Issanman said:

I have gotten 2 different packages from those guys.

Both were well below my expectations.

Will not order from them again.

I have had the 30 bht stuff binned it …..2 different  100bht stuff …should be 30 bht not strong at all ……..and 180 bht stuff smells ok not smoked it yet.