Thai actress slams Russian police and airline inaction after luggage theft

snoop1130

She exclaims how unsafe Russia is because of her luggage theft.  

I had several things stolen from my luggage that I discovered when collecting it from baggage carousel in Bangkok.  Is Thailand now therefore dangerous???  

The level of indifference and disinterest reporting theft incidents would be on par as well for both countries. 

At least in Thailand you won't fall out of a window like in Russia ..... oh .. wait.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, barrybike said:

Damn learn something new every day , I didn’t realise people were still visiting Russia , wtf would you want to go there especially atm 

Maybe to do some high priced “acting” 

wink wink 

14 hours ago, blazes said:

But also the land of Tolstoy and Tchaikovsky. 

There is no question that Russian history, culture and art is incredibly deep and incredibly rich, this is the land that is that has produced the Bolshoi and the Kirov, Nobokov, Stravinsky, Malevich, Popova, Kandinski, etc. 

But most of that is ancient history, these days they're producing munitions, they're creating warfare, they are sponsoring corruption, they're creating oligarchs out of thin air from state enterprises, they have a leader who's one of the richest men in the world from extortion and pure corruption, who also happens to be a serial killer, and they just do not seem to be contributing much in the way of positivity to the planet as a whole. If I'm wrong, if you are aware of some wonderful things that the Russian nation is doing for the planet, please let me know. I would love to hear about that. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Agree 1

On 1/9/2024 at 2:49 PM, sirineou said:

I am not an expert also.

And I am sure a determined thief could defeat them , like you said they could easily cut the zipper with a pair of box-cutters. There there IMO to deter the casual thief. and make it difficult enough so that they would move on to an easier target. 

Personally I never put anything of value (if I can help it) in a checked in bag. 

TSA locks are locks that the TSA has the codes or pass-key to open for inspection. Last summer traveling to Greece the wife had put a non TSA lock on one of the suitcases , when we got the lagage ,  there was a note saying "This bag has been opened for inspection" and the lock was cut. 

I've heard they can gain access just with the tip of a pen  pushed into the zip.

My son used to travel to the US for work a lot and he had a TSA lock which was cut by customs in the US

• Thumbs Up 1

She needs to start thinking if this is what happened. Who in their right mind would put expensive items in their check in luggage? I can believe she is an actress as they are almost all entitled brats.

Of course nothing like that happens in Thailand except I remember when a lot of airport employees in baggage handling were sacked for stealing from checked in bags.

Edited by Photoguy21