Sack Barrow/Shopping Trolley

roger101

Does anybody know where to buy these? I found what I wanted on Lazada but was sent the wrong item. When I went back to Lazada every site I looked on at the right price was sold out. It will only be used to carry a battery to my condo as I can't plug my 3-wheeled scooter in the car park, Suggestions please.

When I first looked it came up as Out of Stock then changed to normal. I think I was too quick to come out of those sites while searching. Just what I wanted. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, roger101 said:

When I first looked it came up as Out of Stock then changed to normal. I think I was too quick to come out of those sites while searching. Just what I wanted. Thank you.

That out of stock often appears when page first loads for a second - just another Lazada quark.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freeworld said:

Quirk

A I O U and sometimes 80 year old fingers/mind connection push wrong key - at least you were able to make out the meaning (often type entirely wrong words these days).  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, roger101 said:

Does anybody know where to buy these? I found what I wanted on Lazada but was sent the wrong item. When I went back to Lazada every site I looked on at the right price was sold out. It will only be used to carry a battery to my condo as I can't plug my 3-wheeled scooter in the car park, Suggestions please.

Home Pro, Global

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Home Pro, Global

Don't forget the bigger branch on Sukhumvit.....if Big_CX mall doesn't have what you want. Or steal a shopping cart from the car-park!

3 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Yeah, contribute good old habits from western countries to Thailand. That's modern development assistance, isn't it?🙏

It was light hearted...... there are Big-CX/ Homepro carts all over the place in the area. I think they are being used on the construction near to Nirun Condo!

Put your woke eyeglass to better use.

Edited by jacko45k