Why Are Readers Here...So...Interested in...Trump-Related Topics???

33 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Business model. Trump topics get posted often to inflame the countless feminine members, usually hailing from nanny states, suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrom. Guaranteed to generate lots of pages (and so, page views) filled with ignorant arguments. There is no cure, fortunately for the model.

nGAAnI4-jTlxjEaLGkJ11B6J19nSlraXTeu1xbh7eA4.gif.77299b804d538c673dbda42fe48abb7f.gif

Famous optics! This snowflake should of trade marked that image thats been

etched in the minds of many moon howlers, Cultural Marxist and Conservative activists.

Give this one a safe space and a cuttle toy, very deserving, me thinks.

I like your terminology “countless feminine members”.

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Uh, no. Her name is Jessica Starr. She talks about the moment here: This Trump protester completely lost her mind and in greater detail here, with Martin Geissler, ITV foreign correspondent on the scene with his cameraman. https://www.wbur.org/endlessthread/2021/11/12/memes-the-scream

Duh.

You can clearly see her looking around first before her big wail. Not exactly spontaneous.

Whatevs. You take pleasure in some chump’s torment. Very you. Me? Not so much.

Can we come together as Trumptrash and Normie and express surprise that that’s a woman? I was sure it was a guy. So thanks, I guess.

Do you believe that criminals are entitled to prosecutors and judges of their own specific political preferences?

or do they just get what they get?

If they commit crimes in blue states, should trials be moved to red ones to be on the safe side?

Because that’s what Trump believes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You can clearly see her looking around first before her big wail. Not exactly spontaneous.

Irrelevant moving of the goalpost.

42 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Whatevs. You take pleasure in some chump’s torment. Very you. Me? Not so much.

Oh, you deserved it. Try to be less of a chump next time. Learn to think for yourself.

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You’re overly attached to your years old meme, and your fantasy object who looks at you like something he scrapped off his shoe.

No, it turned out YOU were so attached to it that you needed to lie about it, not surprisingly. Now you're in tears at being revealed as a chump and laughed at.

You'll get over it. :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BigStar said:

No, it turned out YOU were so attached to it that you needed to lie about it, not surprisingly. Now you're in tears at being revealed as a chump and laughed at.

You'll get over it. :)

No.

imaging never happened liberal tears is simple delusion. Be nuts, whats it to me?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

He just won big in Hee Haw bible land. Drinks all around?

Cheers , Chon Gao! Set the Pub up!

Get use to it! 
New Hampshire Gop Primary next!

• Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

imaging never happened liberal tears is simple delusion.

But you thought the .gif I posted was a delusion as well, LOL. The evidence seems piling up and pointing to the inevitable conclusion that it's just you yourself who's deluded. :) As I advised earlier after you admitted torment, try to be less of a chump and think for yourself.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1