Why Are Readers Here...So...Interested in...Trump-Related Topics???

On 1/15/2024 at 8:12 AM, Gaccha said:

Every politician in America plays the polarisation card, claiming that they and they alone will be the outsider who will clean out the swamp. Trump is the reductio absurdium of that.

What a nonsense !

I seems you have been sleeping for 8 years, when great and highly intelligent Obama was the boss of the White House.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What has he done that you hate? 

Well I hate liars and Trump is a compulsive liar and despite what other MAGA/trump followers might say, his lies are extremely well documented and of course before his supporters jump in, he did take documents from the White House, which were found in Ma Largo, yet he said he hadn't got them, and when he was proven to be a liar, because they were found there, he said that he had thought about them and therefore was able to "declassify them" so he was able to take them – – absolute nonsense.

With his ies he is able to grow a following of the gullible, or as he put it (his favourite people) the less well-educated and he deceives them with his lies which is even more despicable.

He makes promises that he can't keep, simply because he is not smart enough and that's not good for an American president or for America.

He pays hookers for sex and then denies it, it then arranges to get them paid off so they keep quiet. All the while, cheating on his wife while she was pregnant. 

He panders to the evangelicals and at the same time breaks just about every commandment in the Bible.

Many of his businesses/companies have been liquidated or gone bankrupt and in this scenario many American working people have been deprived of wages/money, yet he has no problem with doing this, because he has done it many times.

He has been found guillty of "misappropiating" (stealing) funds from a Charity to fund his campaigns and was fined $2 million and quote, "Donald Trump is in charge of enforcing the nation's laws, but he doesn't follow them. What a delicious twist of constitutional irony!

He has overvalued the properties that he has in order to deceive banks and lending organisations to fund him, and hopefully these lies of his will be coming home to roost in the very near future.

And the following may be of interest to you: –

"It has long been a truism that politicians lie," wrote Carole McGranahan for the American Ethnologist journal in 2017. However, "Donald Trump is different" from other politicians, stated McGranahan, citing that Trump is the most "accomplished and effective liar" thus far to have ever participated in American politics. McGranahan felt that "the frequency, degree, and impact of lying in politics are now unprecedented" as a result of Trump.[
During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

But of course the Trump followers will not believe anything untoward about their glorious orange leader, and it's unsurprising that Trump likes the "poorly educated" because they will gladly go down the rabbit hole and believe his lies and the MAGA conspiracy theories, because they are poorly educated and gullible.

As has been said many, many times on this forum, it is pointless trying to state facts and truths to Trump followers, because they believe the lies that have been fed them through their association with this truly despicable man.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to dispute the above because it is extremely well documented. In fact I am putting you on ignore, because I can handle and welcome "differences of opinion" but not Maga/trump supporters who persistently lie and refuse to see the truth because that is ignorant and stupid and a waste of my time.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Well I hate liars and Trump is a compulsive liar and despite what other MAGA/trump followers might say, his lies are extremely well documented and of course before his supporters jump in, he did take documents from the White House, which were found in Ma Largo, yet he said he hadn't got them, and when he was proven to be a liar, because they were found there, he said that he had thought about them and therefore was able to "declassify them" so he was able to take them – – absolute nonsense.

With his ies he is able to grow a following of the gullible, or as he put it (his favourite people) the less well-educated and he deceives them with his lies which is even more despicable.

He makes promises that he can't keep, simply because he is not smart enough and that's not good for an American president or for America.

He pays hookers for sex and then denies it, it then arranges to get them paid off so they keep quiet. All the while, cheating on his wife while she was pregnant. 

He panders to the evangelicals and at the same time breaks just about every commandment in the Bible.

Many of his businesses/companies have been liquidated or gone bankrupt and in this scenario many American working people have been deprived of wages/money, yet he has no problem with doing this, because he has done it many times.

He has been found guillty of "misappropiating" (stealing) funds from a Charity to fund his campaigns and was fined $2 million and quote, "Donald Trump is in charge of enforcing the nation's laws, but he doesn't follow them. What a delicious twist of constitutional irony!

He has overvalued the properties that he has in order to deceive banks and lending organisations to fund him, and hopefully these lies of his will be coming home to roost in the very near future.

"It has long been a truism that politicians lie," wrote Carole McGranahan for the American Ethnologist journal in 2017. However, "Donald Trump is different" from other politicians, stated McGranahan, citing that Trump is the most "accomplished and effective liar" thus far to have ever participated in American politics. McGranahan felt that "the frequency, degree, and impact of lying in politics are now unprecedented" as a result of Trump.[
During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

But of course the Trump followers will not believe anything untoward about their glorious orange leader, and it's unsurprising that Trump likes the "poorly educated" because they will gladly go down the rabbit hole and believe his lies and the MAGA conspiracy theories, because they are poorly educated and gullible.

As has been said many, many times on this forum, it is pointless trying to state facts and truths to Trump followers, because they believe the lies that have been fed them through their association with this truly despicable man.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to dispute the above because it is extremely well documented. In fact I am putting you on ignore, because I can handle and welcome "differences of opinion" but not Maga/trump supporters who persistently lie and refuse to see the truth because that is ignorant and stupid and a waste of my time.

jeez, you couldn't sound like a Rachel Maddow, morning joe or any cnn pundit if you tried. 
Reminds me of the clip where all the news anchors are reading form the script throughout the entire US of Arse!
fact checkers??...what an f ing joke, and how many times did they fact check ol' sniffy joe, or kamala? and the times they did how they moved the goal posts to suit the lies''or lets say 'misinformation'....they are all democrats, you can check the staff info on each site and it shows you most of the time. how many times did they fact check the 'Russian collusion' BS, what did musk say about the twitter employees that he fired...funny how twitter was so great and godlike, until he bought it and sacked half the staff..now its right wing this n that. 
your TDS is stronger than the force was with Darth Vader!!

and for the record, i'm not a Trumper, but i have seen how the likes of cnn, msnbc etc manipulates and edits things he says. it's also great fun seeing rational (maybe theyre not) people lose their minds over him... but say zero about that bumbling corrupt idiot joe, and worship obumma, the dude who started how many wars?.... but he spoke nicely!!

Edited by frank83628
spell checkers
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

jeez, you couldn't sound like a Rachel Maddow, morning joe or any cnn pundit if you tried. 
Reminds me of the clip where all the news anchors are reading form the script throughout the entire US of Arse!
fact checkers??...what an f ing joke, and how many times did they fact check ol' sniffy joe, or kamala? and the times they did how they moved the goal posts to suit the lies''or lets say 'misinformation'....they are all democrats, you can check the staff info on each site and it shows you most of the time. how many times did they fact check the 'Russian collusion' BS, what did musk say about the twitter employees that he fired...funny how twitter was so great and godlike, until he bought it and sacked half the staff..now its right wing this n that. 

and for the record, i'm not a Trumper, but i have seen how the likes of cnn, msnbc etc manipulates and edits things he says. it's also great fun seeing rational (maybe theyre not) people lose their minds over him... but say zero about that bumbling corrupt idiot joe, and worship obumma, the dude who started how many wars?.... but he spoke nicely!!

Its called CNN Brain. If someone can get angry with rage (such as how Trump, Elon Musk, Murdoch etc etc and all they can rattle off as an excuse is hes a racist, hes a danger to society, he really didnt start tesla) they have been brainwashed by the machine.  Personally no one makes me angry enough to have negative emotions, especially a celebrity or a politician.

giphy3.gif

Edited by lexxy
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, xylophone said:

Sorry, I meant what did he do as President that you don't like. Was it closing the boarder? Pease in the Middle East? The "vaccines"? What?

I don't like that Biden is a liar and a cheater or that he and his entire family has gotten rich off of him being in office, but it is his policies I am voting against. 

There are a lot of things I do not like about Trump, but I think Trump's policies are better than Biden's. 

• Love It 2

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Angry much!!!! 555

Trump deserves what he gets as he is an absolute plonker and a lying one at that, and unfortunately all that I have posted is true, so live with it.

Edited by xylophone
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Angry much!!!! 555

Trump deserves what he gets as he is an absolute plonker and a lying one at that, and unfortunately all that I have posted is true, so live with it.

far from angry, i find it hilarious how some hate Trump so much and get so triggered but for no actual reason other than the TV or the internet told them too!
 most just attack him personally calling him racist, White supremacy blag blah, i doubt many even could mention a policy of his they did like.

you say he constantly lies as the (A) reason to hate him....so no other politician had done this before him?
how many of the US politicians have got mega rich while in office... on a what 200k salary?....but Trump bad m'kay!
you also said that his followers were low intelligence.... while the anti Trump crowd and left can't tell you what a woman is..and that men can get pregnant....hummm... 
try watching some different news channels & journalists and see something off script....plenty out there, glenn greenwald, Aron mate, max blumenthal to name a few.... 

Edited by frank83628
spell checkers

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

far from angry, i find it hilarious how some hate Trump so much and get so triggered but for no actual reason other than the TV or the internet told them too!
 most just attack him personally calling him racist, White supremacy blag blah, i doubt many even could mention a policy of his they did like.

you say he constantly lies as the (A) reason to hate him....so no other politician had done this before him?
how many of the US politicians have got mega rich while in office... on a what 200k salary?....but Trump bad m'kay!
you also said that his followers were low intelligence.... while the anti Trump crowd and left can't tell you what a woman is..and that men can get pregnant....hummm... 
try watching some different news channels & journalists and see something off script....plenty out there, glenn greenwald, Aron mate, max blumenthal to name a few.... 

All they have is hate, they can't talk policy. 

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Don't have to watch news channels to know that he is a compulsive liar, that is a fact and has been evident for most of his life unfortunately.

And I don't really care about other politicians, because they are not in the running to be the president of the USA, which may come about if this clown gains traction..... and my post was about trump, not Biden or other politicians.

I don't watch any other news channels than BBC, which is neither left nor right biased, but I do read Internet articles and it's pretty clear that the man is a moron, and a dumb one at that.

As for your reference regarding, "while the anti Trump crowd and left can't tell you what a woman is..and that men can get pregnant....hummm...", Well that seems to be the way the world is going at the moment, not that I'm in favour of it, in fact I'm not, but no need to get your knickers in a twist over that!

You and Yellowtail seem to have a fixation on "the left/the right, yet none of this bothers me, what does is the prospect of having a complete, dumb, lying moron in charge of one of the most powerful countries in the world, when he has already presided over more than a dozen bankruptcies........good track record eh?.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Don't have to watch news channels to know that he is a compulsive liar, that is a fact and has been evident for most of his life unfortunately.

And I don't really care about other politicians, because they are not in the running to be the president of the USA, which may come about if this clown gains traction..... and my post was about trump, not Biden or other politicians.

I don't watch any other news channels than BBC, which is neither left nor right biased, but I do read Internet articles and it's pretty clear that the man is a moron, and a dumb one at that.

As for your reference regarding, "while the anti Trump crowd and left can't tell you what a woman is..and that men can get pregnant....hummm...", Well that seems to be the way the world is going at the moment, not that I'm in favour of it, in fact I'm not, but no need to get your knickers in a twist over that!

You and Yellowtail seem to have a fixation on "the left/the right, yet none of this bothers me, what does is the prospect of having a complete, dumb, lying moron in charge of one of the most powerful countries in the world, when he has already presided over more than a dozen bankruptcies........good track record eh?.

BBC come on, really?? at least find something at least slightly independent.
given the fact the over 90% of the media is left leaning i doubt you'd find many articles not critical of Trump. 
the right/left.... no fixation on it...i'm neither, i'm anti wars and BS, but these are the labels give out but vast majority of media pundits & outlets, if people don't agree with the covid mandates, geen energy, Biden, BLM, israel, Ukraine war... don't hate trump they're automatically a far right,  nazi etc etc... look at all the news.... the truckers in Canada, farmers in Germany..you name any one protesting their Government and guarantee you far right, right wing or domestic terrorist will be worded in there somewhere...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, xylophone said:

But you don't care the Biden a proven a proven liar and cheater that got rich in public office is President. 

And you can name a single Trump policy you did not like, got it. 

26 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I do read Internet articles and it's pretty clear that the man is a moron

A moron?

Or, a maroon?

image.png.f99a13c106cc073702d0bddf971e5b2f.png

At the very least...Trump was born before the rampant tatt culture, because, otherwise, he might be covered with tattooed Slogans....

What Slogans would you imagine Trump might have chosen to adorn his gorgeous BOD?

I feel the need for seeing Trump on His Catwalk....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

BBC come on, really?? at least find something at least slightly independent.
given the fact the over 90% of the media is left leaning i doubt you'd find many articles not critical of Trump. 
the right/left.... no fixation on it...i'm neither, i'm anti wars and BS, but these are the labels give out but vast majority of media pundits & outlets, if people don't agree with the covid mandates, geen energy, Biden, BLM, israel, Ukraine war... don't hate trump they're automatically a far right,  nazi etc etc... look at all the news.... the truckers in Canada, farmers in Germany..you name any one protesting their Government and guarantee you far right, right wing or domestic terrorist will be worded in there somewhere...

For your perusal, and other similar sites to this place BBC neutral or very slightly left of centre. Please note at the bottom of this chart......."Allsides media bias ratings are based on multi-partisan scientific analysis".

allsides_media_bias_chart_version_92.jpg.4bdb6342222fb556dd9fa76c6c21b92b.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Look at what Dana White says about Trump. That's all you need to know.

21 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Trump is favourite to win. He doesn't have much to beat though. Joe isn't fit to sell icecream let alone make decisions. Obama tells him what to do.

For an icecream salesman he's relly making the US economy go "gangbusters"..........an oldie but a goodie. 

39 minutes ago, xylophone said:

For your perusal, and other similar sites to this place BBC neutral or very slightly left of centre. Please note at the bottom of this chart......."Allsides media bias ratings are based on multi-partisan scientific analysis".

allsides_media_bias_chart_version_92.jpg.4bdb6342222fb556dd9fa76c6c21b92b.jpg

I used to read, religiously, ...

image.png.a52215934f42c435091b7d9dc6530d0e.png

AND...

NYT

12 minutes ago, xylophone said:

For an icecream salesman he's relly making the US economy go "gangbusters"..........an oldie but a goodie. 

But he isn't. He hasn't done anything. The US economy runs itself.

readers of AsiaExpat are fascinated by DJT stories because most of them are old white men feeling good about behaving badly, and DJT is the current world-champion of old white men behaving badly

• Sad 1