Cannot send vitamins via Thai post?

bilbob

Until Monday, I have sent my friends and family members certain non liquid vitamins/supplements sold in Thailand via Thailand Post international airmail, but yesterday, I went to send some like usual, and they said I could not send it without this paperwork; they do not know were I can get it, all they could do was give me an example of the paperwork.

I cannot find this anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can get this from? Thanks.

cert.jpeg

What country charges more for vitamins than TH ?

I use to receive from USA, until shipping rates went up (doubled), and local prices came down 50%, and still more expensive here, but not if add the shipping.   Even w/shipping it's still cheaper, most times, but not worth the hassle of asking my brother to Q up at post office.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

On the bottom it states "Food and  Drug Administration. " 

"Print from the original electronic document

Food and Drug Administration Ministry of Public Health"

That's where you'd get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

On the bottom it states "Food and  Drug Administration. " 

"Print from the original electronic document

Food and Drug Administration Ministry of Public Health"

That's where you'd get it.

Thanks. I tried looking for this online, but I cannot find a registration certificate/form for medical devices.

On 1/16/2024 at 12:21 PM, Lacessit said:

Perhaps it would be simpler for the OP to buy his vitamins from iHerb in America, all I need with them is a debit card.

https://th.iherb.com/

Technically not allowed, you need a license to import vitamins.  But if you keep your orders small, under 1,500 baht in value, customs doesn't check them.  I have ordered from iherb and vitacost with no problems, keeping the orders small.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2024 at 6:54 AM, bilbob said:

Until Monday, I have sent my friends and family members certain non liquid vitamins/supplements sold in Thailand via Thailand Post international airmail, but yesterday, I went to send some like usual, and they said I could not send it without this paperwork; they do not know were I can get it, all they could do was give me an example of the paperwork.

I cannot find this anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can get this from? Thanks.

cert.jpeg

Can you copy it and print it maybe?

On 1/16/2024 at 7:00 AM, KhunLA said:

What country charges more for vitamins than TH ?

On top of that many vitamins and supplements are most likely knockoffs or fakes. 

40 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

On top of that many vitamins and supplements are most likely knockoffs or fakes. 

Sadly, even the authentic ones, don't actually contain what they say.   Why I stick with Kirkland, for my multi & Vit C   Having USP Verified mark.

When tested, always contain what they state.  Not a whole lot of brands on that list.

• Confused 1

Attention all imports from Asia to the EU are taxed at customs.When a product from Thailand has a cost of €10 then you impose VAT duty and tax per product category.  The only exception to import taxes is Vit-nam where the EU has signed a Trade Agreement.
Since it refers to vitamins, look at their characteristics before ordering them, for example Omega vitamins should have more DHA than DEA. To be of good quality, Omega vitamins should have more mg of DHA.
Also for those who have bone mass problems look for the calcium you order to have calcium phosphate otherwise it will not be absorbed 80% by the human body.

Viettnam removed 65% of its duties on EU goods the day the agreement entered into force. It will gradually remove the remainder by 2030. The EU will progressively remove its duties on imports from Vietnam by 2027.

In fact Vietnam free import in European States.

Source:

https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/eu-trade-relationships-country-and-region/countries-and-regions/vietnam/eu-vietnam-agreement_en