Trump wins Iowa caucuses, cementing frontrunner status in 2024 race

webfact

35 minutes ago, retarius said:

Biden is a very weak candidate, physically, mentally and morally. His VP pick needs to be very strong indeed if he is to carry the day, as a lot of voters question whether he can complete another term. If he sticks with the current VP and laughing hyena, Harris, he is doomed. 

No, America will be doomed, the mafia will rule but perhaps America deserves this fate and they will turn to their beginnings again, sometimes disasters are needed for a cleansing.

31 minutes ago, stoner said:

the poster made a claim that people are leaving and changing their mind ? you asked for proof to back the claim up. the poster did.

now you are going on about time and election ? good deflection.

Polls this far from the election are meaningless.

Do you disagree?

13 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

No, America will be doomed, the mafia will rule but perhaps America deserves this fate and they will turn to their beginnings again, sometimes disasters are needed for a cleansing.

Are you trying to connect Biden to the Mafia?

12 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

IMO, Trump doing so well is much more a testament to the arrogance, ignorance and plain stupidity of the average Republican voter. No offense. Just the fact that they call the Biden family the Biden crime family and totally overlook the elephant in the room (the Trump family, which is the real crime family) speaks volumes.
But hey, it’s like Trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and most Republicans would still kiss his ample behind. 

They need to hold their noses, according to former GOP rep Adam Kinzinger.

It's noticeable the Trump camp seems to be unable to come up with anything in rebuttal.

I would have expected a lawsuit for defamation by now.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am wondering when Trump acolytes will give up on the bullsh!t 91 indictments are all politically motivated and controlled by the Dems. It's double think when a lot of the witnesses in the various trials are Republicans.

Loads of Republicans hate Trump and everything about him as much as any Dem. Why? because he said he wants to destroy the swamp, and they are as swampy as any Dem.

I'll give up on "the bullsh!t 91 indictments are all politically motivated and controlled by the Dems." when your side stops insulting Trump supporters. In a "democracy", people can support anyone they want, and it's no one's right to criticize them for it. I think anyone that votes for Joe is demented, but I don't keep saying that on every post I write.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

They need to hold their noses, according to former GOP rep Adam Kinzinger.

It's noticeable the Trump camp seems to be unable to come up with anything in rebuttal.

I would have expected a lawsuit for defamation by now.

I have no idea what all that means.

Which Trump camp and rebut what exactly?

Who has defamed who?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In a "democracy", people can support anyone they want, and it's no one's right to criticize them for it. I think anyone that votes for Joe is demented, but I don't keep saying that on every post I write.

have to disagree with you here. as much as i really dislike some of the posters here i stand firm with them to express their beliefs on any subject. weather good or not. critical or supportive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Gallup Poll:

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/12/democrats-party-id-record-low-2024-poll/

A record low percentage of Americans identified as Democrats in 2023 ahead of a contentious presidential election year, according to a Friday poll.

Only 27% of Americans self-identify as Democrats, reaching the smallest figure for the party in Gallup’s recorded history, according to the survey. 

And from USA Today:

Biden now claims the support of just 63% of Black voters, a precipitous decline from the 87% he carried in 2020, according to the Roper Center. He trails among Hispanic voters by 5 percentage points, 39%-34%; in 2020 he had swamped Trump among that demographic group 2 to 1, 65%-32%.

And among voters under 35, a generation largely at odds with the GOP on issues such as abortion access and climate change, Trump now leads 37%-33%. Younger voters overwhelmingly backed Biden in 2020.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/01/biden-trump-poll-odds-black-hispanic-young-voters/72072111007/

I acknowledge it's a problem. Down to 27% Democrats are now as few as Republicans! :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have no idea what all that means.

Which Trump camp and rebut what exactly?

Who has defamed who?

Kinzinger has said people should wear a gas mask around Trump, due to his pronounced body odor.

That is a defamatory statement. Although if true, it is not considered to be so, except in Thailand.