Thai actress Mew Nittha receives public apology after bakery’s cake mishap

snoop1130

GMA-Network.jpg

A recent incident involving a cake order mishap by popular Thai actress Mew Nittha led to the bakery owner issuing a public apology. The misunderstanding occurred when Mew ordered a cake to celebrate the one-month birthday of her youngest son, Makin.

Mew requested for Makin 1 month to be written in white. However, the bakery staff misinterpreted the instructions and wrote Makin 1 month, white’ on the cake.

Mew took the error in stride, posting a humorous story on her social media.

“They followed my order.”

Mew also shared about her four-year relationship with her partner, expressing that their love keeps growing stronger.

After catching wind of the story, the bakery owner, Ploy, posted an apology in a bakery enthusiast group with over 950,000 members.

By Nattapong Westwood

Caption: PHOTO: via GMA Network

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-01-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, 2baht said:

I think mankind will survive after all!

not at the rate this crap is taking over, firstly we have had to put up with and accept PC and now every time a Thai hi-so farts it makes the news - survive, very unlikely long term.

• Agree 2

I don't think the 1 month old will be too offended.  Infact I don't think it will even eat the cake.  Imagine being that person that actually took the cake back.  I think the next cake will read ''divorce''.