Netanyahu publicly rejects US push for Palestinian state

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Missing the point I was making is useless. I guess I have to spell it out for you. Hawaiian's scenario was obviously a contrary to common sense  fantasy. I treated it with all the seriousness it deserved. Which quantity is none.

I missed nothing

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Off topic inflammatory trolling brings nothing to the topic...................................

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Gently making fun of a ridiculous scenario is inflammatory? If you think that that post was inflammatory, you better get your mental immune system checked out.

I think you'd better stop now and follow the string of posts before you dig yourself any further than you already have:

image.png.c19cd870a5462d837e0efc197923ac7b.png

image.png.c5adf24602da9db895d99d94ac591a36.png

image.png.c25a281af62a1989f82fd9c56bd057af.png

image.png.689c4567b9e9b72da80c8d7910913980.png

image.png.dc323c993a3b42e30df27bc40671481f.png

image.png.8a71b69b2dce0ca7de7dfefc3177f0e6.png

• Like 1

A Palestinian state is not going to be established until all the Arab parties can renounce the concept of destroying Israel, including Hamas.

IMO Israel would be open to a Palestinian state, IF it had security guarantees from the Palestinians themselves.

If someone is trying to kill me, I see no reason not to respond in kind.

• Haha 1

Bibi trying to preach to the Choir, but half of them, do not care anymore. When this is over, however it ends, he is toast and he knows it. He will have no say in what the future holds.

18 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The lasting solution is to defeat Hamas first, nothing can be done while they are still active and running Gaza. 

The lasting solution is to defeat Hamas.

i'm all ears on how you defeat an idealism and mindset. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Bibi trying to preach to the Choir, but half of them, do not care anymore. When this is over, however it ends, he is toast and he knows it. He will have no say in what the future holds.

I agree Netanyahu will be forced out but because of October 7 the Israeli right wing is stronger than ever.

Neither side wants two states anyway.

Nothing new in that.

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

A Palestinian state is not going to be established until all the Arab parties can renounce the concept of destroying Israel, including Hamas.

IMO Israel would be open to a Palestinian state, IF it had security guarantees from the Palestinians themselves.

If someone is trying to kill me, I see no reason not to respond in kind.

In other words basically never.

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

i'm all ears on how you defeat an idealism and mindset. 

Here's a good start, get rid of these teachers

Islamic Jihad Begins Military Summer Camp for Palestinian Youth

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/06/13/islamic-jihad-begins-military-summer-camp-for-palestinian-youth/

Inside the Gaza Summer Camps Training Children to be the Next Generation of Terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWMBvxWKL0

An inside look at a terrorist group's summer camp for kids

https://www.businessinsider.com/hamas-kid-summer-camp-2016-8

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here's a good start, get rid of these teachers

Islamic Jihad Begins Military Summer Camp for Palestinian Youth

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/06/13/islamic-jihad-begins-military-summer-camp-for-palestinian-youth/

Inside the Gaza Summer Camps Training Children to be the Next Generation of Terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWMBvxWKL0

An inside look at a terrorist group's summer camp for kids

https://www.businessinsider.com/hamas-kid-summer-camp-2016-8

that won't do anything but anger those left over. which in turn will cause them to push harder against. which in turn will create more. aaaaaaaaand cycle continues. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stoner said:

that won't do anything but anger those left over. which in turn will cause them to push harder against. which in turn will create more. aaaaaaaaand cycle continues. 

Really? What do you suggest then, leave Hamas in charge? How would that work. You do know their goals and charter right............

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really? What do you suggest then, leave Hamas in charge? How would that work. You do know their goals and charter right............

yes really. maybe brush up on the history of afghanastan as a reminder of how well humans with beliefs respond to outsiders challenging them. please do not talk about what hamas represents or any of that as it is not what i am getting at with this. should be quite clear.

what do i suggest ? nothing as it matters not. the sun will rise and life will go on. stupid people will continue to kill each other. dumb ideas and beliefs will rein for a long time yet on earth. 

until then buckle up for the ride.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Netanyahu won't listen until the USA supports UN resolutions against Israel and stops weapon deliveries to Israel.

And it seems that will never happen.

So, he can do whatever he wants.

A little talking from any politician anywhere in the world won't make any difference.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes really. maybe brush up on the history of afghanastan as a reminder of how well humans with beliefs respond to outsiders challenging them. please do not talk about what hamas represents or any of that as it is not what i am getting at with this. should be quite clear.

what do i suggest ? nothing as it matters not. the sun will rise and life will go on. stupid people will continue to kill each other. dumb ideas and beliefs will rein for a long time yet on earth. 

until then buckle up for the ride.

No need to brush up on afghanastan thanks nothing to do with this topic.

Ok so you don't care, it matters not to you, you just want to question other posters and ridicule their responses, got it. Bye then

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No need to brush up on afghanastan thanks nothing to do with this topic.

Ok so you don't care, it matters not to you, you just want to question other posters and ridicule their responses, got it. Bye then

good thing it all went over your head. afghanastan was used as an example of human behavior and  of what happens when over and over humans beliefs are challenged. no matter the belief  right or wrong. which you clearly missed out on.  

so yes bye brian 

assemble ! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

This is not how you reward the man who "saved" Israel from Hamas.

A good number of Israelis including families of hostages don't agree with you. It's no coincidence that this happened a year or so after the most extreme far right religious nutcase government ever was elected in Israel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, stoner said:

good thing it all went over your head. Afghanistan was used as an example of human behavior and  of what happens when over and over humans beliefs are challenged. no matter the belief  right or wrong. which you clearly missed out on.  

so yes bye brian 

assemble ! 

Nothing went over my head stoner, I just don't wish to discuss Afghanistan or human behaviour. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nothing went over my head stoner, I just don't wish to discuss Afghanistan or human behaviour. 

what is happening between israel and hamas is not human behavior ? smh. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stoner said:

what is happening between israel and hamas is not human behavior ? smh. 

Go ahead then, discuss as much as you want the human behavior. Just don't expect me to entertain you further.....lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Morch said:

Netanyahu does what he always does - put himself first. Even willing to risk a crisis with Israel's #1 backer and sponsor. As if putting national security at risk through his past Hamas policy wasn't enough. Maybe he's banking on things dragging on, and then maybe Trump wins the USA elections, and new avenues to nonsense opening. But I think it's mostly short term thinking - if he says yes, his coalition might collapse, and this means elections from a very unfavorable position, and with his court cases hanging over his head. Notably, I'm sure he'll keep asking the USA to support the war regardless of his refusal to play ball (again, banking on Biden not cutting off lines of supply on election year).

There's this band (I think they're still around), Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. He ought to audition.

if the US stopped sending  $$$  to Israel, he may (quite sure) change his mind....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Go ahead then, discuss as much as you want the human behavior. Just don't expect me to entertain you further.....lol

why are you laughing at yourself ? 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Mavideol said:

if the US stopped sending  $$$  to Israel, he may (quite sure) change his mind....

100%. And if they threatened to cut off military aid, Netanyahu would be gone in a heartbeat and some kind of treaty signed the next day.

• Like 1