If I could turn back time…

I guess the problem is that if you really need their help then you won't be up to do a lot of things.

And if you would be able to perform then you don't need them and they won't ask.

But you can still try to ask even if you don't need it. Maybe one of the nurses likes a little OT. 

i was shaved - sack n surrounding areas - before a hernia op a few years ago. mid 30 s and very pretty. It was like having a vibrator rubbed all over my sensitive areas. Unfortunately, I was on a ward and the privacy curtain wouldnt close leaving a large gap for the 2 old fellas in beds opposite me to get a good eyeful. They seemed to have a good laugh about it all. i was desperately trying to think of something boring or de- arousing - Maggie thatcher, arsenal FC, Dan brown books, Lung tu, Volvo cars etc- to de escalate the sitution.

uncomfortable to say the least. 

• Love It 1

10 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Recovering from high fever (40+) in hospital since last night. Early this morning the two gorgeous nurses in tight clothing returned prepared to give me a rub down/shower. What did I say “oh that’s fine, I’m feeling better this morning, I think I can manage to shower by myself”. As the fever subsides and getting back to normal, somehow Cher’s famous song comes to mind. 
Stupid stupid stupid farang, I say. Apologies to all red blooded males who fantasize about this kind of stuff. I let us all down. 🥺🥺🥺

First , 

sorry about your fever, glad you are feeling better , 4o+ is high and dangerous 

But it is also known to induce hallucinations, did you ask the nurses if that really happened or di you imagine it because of the fever,  If they say yes it did happen it might give you an opening  to revisit the offer.  LOL

And why are your emojis working but mine are not. Who do you know at Asean Now?  555

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i had a nurse hold my penis while i was having vasectomy stitches out

We need more clarification. 

Male or  Female nurse? and hands ot twicers? LOL

26 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First , 

sorry about your fever, glad you are feeling better , 4o+ is high and dangerous 

But it is also known to induce hallucinations, did you ask the nurses if that really happened or di you imagine it because of the fever,  If they say yes it did happen it might give you an opening  to revisit the offer.  LOL

And why are your emojis working but mine are not. Who do you know at Asean Now?  555

Unfortunately it was real. 😭😭😭😭

Update guys-I’m still in hospital receiving antibiotics. The two hotties been coming in with the same offer. But the damn wife (god love her) has decided to stay with me all along. Is it because she loves me or wants to make sure I don’t receive extra-marital joy. One never knows. 

18 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Update guys-I’m still in hospital receiving antibiotics. The two hotties been coming in with the same offer. But the damn wife (god love her) has decided to stay with me all along. Is it because she loves me or wants to make sure I don’t receive extra-marital joy. One never knows. 

IMO the medications they are giving you are causing hallucinations. Also confusion, because you should know the answer already.

Edited by Lacessit

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i had a nurse hold my penis while i was having vasectomy stitches out

I got a stitchless vasectomy, in Buriram. Yours must have been before WW II.

If I could turn back time…

I know you guys are not very science evadcated. like me ,  

But I saw this dude on Youtube. Neil the grass something  (What a name right?) any way the dude said that time travel is very dangerous!!

Apparently, you could meet yourself and you both become a pair of ducks .   Not sure why and how, but that would suck if you ask me.Then he said something meeting your grandparents, and something happening to your parents ,,, and it got very confusing. I lost the plot there. 

Edited by sirineou

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I know you guys are not very science evadcated. like me ,  

But I saw this dude on Youtube. Neil the grass something  (What a name right?) any way the dude said that time travel is very dangerous!!

Apparently, you could meet yourself and you both become a pair of ducks .   Not sure why and how, but that would suck if you ask me.Then he said something meeting your grandparents, and something happening to your parents ,,, and it got very confusing. I lost the plot there. 

I watched a documentary where it happened...

A guy had this special car and went back in time, accidentally met his mum who developed a crush on him and nearly caused her not to meet his dad, he was nearly erased from existence... 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I watched a documentary where it happened...

A guy had this special car and went back in time, accidentally met his mum who developed a crush on him and nearly caused her not to meet his dad, he was nearly erased from existence... 

Yea I hate when that happens. 

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

We need more clarification. 

Male or  Female nurse? and hands ot twicers? LOL

She was a pretty young nurse, hand held. I didn't understand most of what she said but she did refer to me as butterfly

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

She was a pretty young nurse, hand held. I didn't understand most of what she said but she did refer to me as butterfly

That's why you got the stitches, she wanted to see you again.

"Don't worry sir there is no need to be embarrassed many get an erection during this kind of procedure"   The nurse said

" but I don't have an erection" I protested

" But  I have "       "She"  replied hoarsely

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

are you sure she wasn't referring to the stitches?

Possible, my feeling was 2 nurses were talking about me while removing the stitches. I was going to say, I'm not a butterfly, I'm a helicopter, but decided not to bother