How many of you are tossers ?

6 hours ago, timendres said:

In 13 years, I have lost two cigarette butts - one on a motocy and one on a balcony when the breeze caught it.

Otherwise, everything I have ever tossed went into a bin.

Ah yes, the heady days of being a 13 year-old.

You know that smoking stunts your growth, no?

Edited by NanLaew

10 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

Saw one car in the carpark exit.  The old yai just casually wound down the passenger window and tipped some trash out onto the street and there was a bin on the other side.

I thought should I pick it up walk infront of their car and take it to the bend.  But I didn't want to get a disease.

Next Thaiger headline: Foreigner Run Over After Trying To 'Educate' Locals.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:37 PM, Pouatchee said:

tosser?

must be a brittish/aussie thing for guys only. not a canadian or american word unless tossing a salad. so i guess only you since you must consider yourself a vegetable:cheesy:

nonsense. Canadians use the word toss.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2024 at 7:43 PM, scottiejohn said:

The first two Tossers that come to mind on this forum both start with the letter "G"!

:smile:

PS; For the non Brits etc;

TOSSER | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

tosser

uk/ˈtɒs.ər/ us/ˈtɑː.sɚ/

NOUN [ C ]

a stupid or unpleasant person

Barry's such a tosser.

think you are missing a bit of critical nuance there 

• Confused 2

It's of course bad in Thailand and the locals are typically terrible for littering, young and old. Still nothing like the 'good ole' days in England when tossers would routinely wind down their window and strew trash across the countryside! Whenever I return 'home' now I am blown away by how clean the roads are. Something like a 5000 baht equivalent fine for littering there now and thousands of pounds if one is a tosser enough to challenge one's wayward ways in court.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hand on heart I can honestly say I have never dropped a single piece of litter in my life........and I don't recall ever being told not to by anyone, including my parents........and will never understand how anyone could litter.........I'd be more than happy for the penalty to be a life sentence.

• Love It 1

10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Hand on heart I can honestly say I have never dropped a single piece of litter in my life........and I don't recall ever being told not to by anyone, including my parents........and will never understand how anyone could litter.........I'd be more than happy for the penalty to be a life sentence.

Let us praise the Lord that so few judges are without sin nor Puritans

On 1/21/2024 at 8:37 PM, Pouatchee said:

tosser?

must be a brittish/aussie thing for guys only. not a canadian or american word unless tossing a salad. so i guess only you since you must consider yourself a vegetable:cheesy:

What do you do with coins?

Or quoits?

or pancakes?

It sounds like those are missing from your life, and a good toss is a joy in its own right.