Nikki Haley Sharpens Criticism of Trump in New Hampshire Campaign Finale

Social Media

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You must be able to overlook all of Biden's myriad bad points if you think he's a good choice for POTUS.

What's insane is that the choice for leader of the free world is likely to be between two old men that should be relaxing in a comfy chair as retirees. Neither would be contending in a sane political system, IMO.

He's probably a civil servant or on a government pension and has great healthcare, and cares nothing about the working poor or issues like schools and whatnot that do not affect him. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You must be able to overlook all of Biden's myriad bad points if you think he's a good choice for POTUS.

I don't think he is a good choice, I think he is a better choice.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What's insane is that the choice for leader of the free world is likely to be between two old men

and one of them is the original birther,  with so many things wrong it will take me the rest of this thread to list them. What do you want to convince you that the emperor wears no clothes? 

All the prominent psychologists who tell you he is a sociopath? 

All the fact finders who tell you he is lying?

All the people who worked with  him who trump himself said they were great, intelligent people, who tell you trump is a lying , ignorant , ahole?

Al, the inarticulate ,word salad,  braggadocious,filled with inaccuracies  speeches you can access on YouTube 

What?  

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, I want Trump to win and take revenge on the Dems. They deserve him to win for their 90+ IMO politically inspired court cases.

BTW is there such a thing as an anti Trump supporter? IMO one can be anti Trump, or a Trump supporter, not both at the same time. Of course one can BE an anti 'Trump supporter', and there are plenty of them on this forum.

Thought patterns like that would be troubling, if you were so far away, and in that respect somebody else’s problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I dissagree

Hillary was the "original birther", but Trump stupidly picked it up. 

None of whom have actually had a consultation with him. And they tell us any number of ridiculous things. Why would I believe them? I find it hilarious that people find them credible at all anymore. 

Trump has told some doozies, but every fact-checker I have seen is extremely biased, and I see the media lying about what he says all the time. 

All of them don't. 

Yes, he's a blowhard, but I liked what he did and tried to do better than what Biden had done and is trying to do.

Agree 100%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hillary was the "original birther", but Trump stupidly picked it up.

Hillary and trump were BFF , until they lost the last F , I hope trump jumps off the empire state building and land on hillary . 

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

but Trump stupidly picked it up

Not only he did not have an original Idea but stupid also ? 

Wow with friends like you who needs enemies. 

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

None of whom have actually had a consultation with him.

Neithe did you, but I hope you will agree they are more qualified than you.

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

but every fact-checker I have seen is extremely biased

Really/ every? 

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

All of them don't. 

Never said all of them.

For you to be convinced you would need all of them?

So going back to the previous fact checking   question. 

Which of these things were factual ?  What he said about them "Great", or later on when he said that they were "Not so great? 

59 minutes ago, impulse said:

Maybe not.  But I can hear a fat lady warming up.

There is a lot of time for Trump to explode before the nomination.

The media is now noticing that he is physically and mentally falling apart.

They can attack Biden that way so it's fair game to attack Trump that way as there is loads of evidence. 

56 minutes ago, candide said:

The most dangerous thing for the world is Trump in power!

Forget the horse race -- that's the priority to stop Trump.

As far as Nikki being more electable than Trump, I seriously doubt that.

Magadonians hate her labeling her as a globalist.

She supports Ukraine while the Maggat cultists want Putin to win.

She's way too far right wing extremist on abortion for most moderates/independents.

Granted against Biden she would have the younger age advantage.

But then again Biden has hinted he may exit if it turns out that he isn't running against Trump.

Newsom vs. Nikki would be a disaster for republicans. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Forget the horse race -- that's the priority to stop Trump.

As far as Nikki being more electable than Trump, I seriously doubt that.

Magadonians hate her labeling her as a globalist.

She supports Ukraine while the Maggat cultists want Putin to win.

She's way too far right wing extremist on abortion for most moderates/independents.

Granted against Biden she would have the younger age advantage.

She may likely score much better among independents than Trump. Moreover, as Trump is a coward, he will support her full-steam if she promises him a pardon.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, candide said:

She may likely score much better among independents than Trump. Moreover, as Trump is a coward, he will support her full-steam if she promises him a pardon.

He might indeed but a large portion of the magadonians would stay home. Such people aren't usually real republicans. They are maga. Nikki ain't maga. Why vote?

BTW -- she has already said she will pardon Trump. 

On 1/22/2024 at 5:27 AM, Social Media said:

Nikki Haley intensified her critique of Donald J. Trump during the final stretch of her New Hampshire presidential campaign, delivering forceful attacks on his honesty, mental acuity, and relationships with dictators. The former governor of South Carolina aimed to distinguish herself from Trump as she faces an uphill battle ahead of the primary on Tuesday.

.....which she lost.

Honestly.  I'd call Haley a Progressive Liberal in Neo-Conservative War-Hawk clothing.  She's Hillery Clinton with a "republican" label as opposed to a "democrat" label. 

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Others will say the World has become a more dangerous place now that Trump is out of power.

And they might just have a point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

Others will say the World has become a more dangerous place now that Trump is out of power.

If you're talking about Putin, Putin didn't invade when Trump was in power because Trump was giving Putin everything he wanted without invading.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, connda said:

.....which she lost.

Honestly.  I'd call Haley a Progressive Liberal in Neo-Conservative War-Hawk clothing.  She's Hillery Clinton with a "republican" label as opposed to a "democrat" label. 

She is much more of a classic republican (but weirder and more right wing than that with her insane there was never racism in America crap) but she's not a progressive liberal in the slightest.

But I get it, to right wingers everyone else is a commie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you're talking about Putin, Putin didn't invade when Trump was in power because Trump was giving Putin everything he wanted without invading.

I wasn't referring to Pootin specifically.

But that is one hellava claim you just made. I trust that you have a source outwith the medja to back it up.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, impulse said:

Let me correct you on that.  I acknowledge the truth that Putin has already won.  He has Crimea, compliments of Obama.  He has the Donbas, compliments of Biden.  We just want the dying (and the spending) to stop.

That's garbage.

Putin wants to completely dominate and Russify Ukraine and then use Ukrainians for meat sacrifice attacks on the Baltics, Moldova, Poland, etc.

Putin also wants to take over former Soviet countries to the east.

He's even claiming Alaska now!

Helping defend Ukraine with arms is the best way to stop Putin and avoid the need for U.S. troops to go there.

Putin has no regard for Russian or any other lives.

In this war he uses far provincials and minorities to sacrifice.

He tries hard to avoid touching people in Moscow and St Pete because then he would risk revolt. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Cyclist said:

I wasn't referring to Pootin specifically.

But that is one hellava claim you just made. I trust that you have a source outwith the medja to back it up.

I can't help you if you weren't paying attention when he was in power. The Helsinki press conference being a highlight. 

• Like 1

I can't help you if you weren't paying attention when he was in power. The Helsinki press conference being a highlight. 

Why are you changing the subject ?

I said

13 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Never cross your mind that, people including Leaders have to do things in public that turns their stomach and goes against their every instinct ?

Sometimes a public show of appeasement is better than a public show of getting the big stick out, if it helps in de-escalating a given situation.

It happens in Politics the world over.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Hillary and trump were BFF , until they lost the last F , I hope trump jumps off the empire state building and land on hillary . 

Not only he did not have an original Idea but stupid also ? 

So you don't care at all that you and the media have been lying about it all along. Typical. 

Wow with friends like you who needs enemies. 

Neithe did you, but I hope you will agree they are more qualified than you.

Not without meeting them I would not. Why would you assume they were telling the truth? They hate Trump and they have nothing to lose bashing him. 

Really/ every? 

Never said all of them.

For you to be convinced you would need all of them?

So, if everyone doesn't love him, he's the devil?

So going back to the previous fact checking   question. 

Which of these things were factual ?  What he said about them "Great", or later on when he said that they were "Not so great? 

Things can start out great and turn out not so great, is that not true? 

Yes, he's a blowhard and I don't like a lot of the stuff he says or does, but I liked what he did and tried to do better than what Biden has done and is trying to do.

Edited by stats
unsourced and unsubstantiated claims removed

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Putin has made it very clear what he is all about.

Freakin' believe him. 

And why would this come as a great surprise to anyone ?

When the USSR collapsed between 88 and 91 themeaning of the  following statement was clear

" The Great Bear has not gone away, it has only went to sleep "

It's a crying shame that too many people did not understand it.

Anyway. Nothing to do with thread, which is about New Hampshire, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot remeber a New Hampshire in Russia.

18 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

And why would this come as a great surprise to anyone ?

When the USSR collapsed between 88 and 91 themeaning of the  following statement was clear

" The Great Bear has not gone away, it has only went to sleep "

It's a crying shame that too many people did not understand it.

Anyway. Nothing to do with thread, which is about New Hampshire, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot remeber a New Hampshire in Russia.

Huh?!?

A major part of Haley's policy is about Ukraine policy!

She's for supporting Ukraine and NATO.

The magas are against it.

It's a MAJOR issue in the campaign!

It will also be a major issue in the general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What did Trump give Putin? All the dead Russian soldiers in Syria? US energy independence? Taking NATO to task for not funding their obligations and Germany being dependent on Russian energy? 

Come on, I'm all ears. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Huh?!?

A major part of Haley's policy is about Ukraine policy!

She's for supporting Ukraine and NATO.

The magas are against it.

It's a MAJOR issue in the campaign!

It will also be a major issue in the general.

The Ukraine issue and abortion are vote killers for non MAGA republicans. The 2020 vote should have been a lesson in extremism but they doubled down in 2022 and lost heavily. They still believe that God will do the right thing this time round.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

What did Trump give Putin? All the dead Russian soldiers in Syria? US energy independence? Taking NATO to task for not funding their obligations and Germany being dependent on Russian energy? 

Come on, I'm all ears. 

Watch the first impeachment. 

• Like 1