Nikki Haley Sharpens Criticism of Trump in New Hampshire Campaign Finale

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In other words kneel at the alter of vicious dictator Putin and throw the heroic Ukrainians under the bus. Disgusting!

What exit ramp do you see at this point? 

Do you think pre-2014 borders are realistic? 

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What exit ramp do you see at this point? 

Do you think pre-2014 borders are realistic? 

Winning.

Ukraine can win if the west commits to being clear they are with Ukraine until they win.

Putin is waiting to see if Trump wins.

That's his big hope.

I like presidents who support our allies not our enemies. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Winning.

Ukraine can win if the west commits to being clear they are with Ukraine until they win.

Putin is waiting to see if Trump wins.

That's his big hope.

I like presidents who support our allies not our enemies. 

What does winning look like, pre-2014 borders? Would that have not been a lot more realistic back in 2014? 

Russia's economy is about eight times the size of Ukraine and their population is over three times the size. Are you ready to commit American troops? Why not  huh? You won't have to go, nor will your kids. 

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What does winning look like, pre-2014 borders? Would that have not been a lot more realistic back in 2014? 

Russia's economy is about eight times the size of Ukraine and their population is over three times the size. Are you ready to commit American troops? Why not  huh? You won't have to go, nor will your kids. 

It's up to Ukraine.

You don't get it.

If Ukraine loses Putin won't stop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It's up to Ukraine.

Why is in not up to President Biden? 

So, if Ukraine wants US troops, you're for it? 

You don't get it.

I think I do get it.

What does a Ukraine loss look like? 

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why is in not up to President Biden? 

So, if Ukraine wants US troops, you're for it? 

I think I do get it.

What does a Ukraine loss look like? 

The point is to avoid needing Nato troops.

You  really don't understand Putins intentions.

Putin winning means Ukraine becomes a slave state providing fresh meat for Putin to attack further west.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The point is to avoid needing Nato troops.

Yes, that's been the plan for two years, with no end in sight, no idea of what winning looks like and no new strategies. Stay the course. 

You  really don't understand Putins intentions.

Why do you keep saying that? Do you think he will be pushed back to pre-2014 borders without getting a lot nastier? 

Why do you refuse to say what a win looks like? 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, that's been the plan for two years, with no end in sight, no idea of what winning looks like and no new strategies. Stay the course. 

Why do you keep saying that? Do you think he will be pushed back to pre-2014 borders without getting a lot nastier? 

Why do you refuse to say what a win looks like? 

Obviously getting back all the illegally taken lands. Duh.

Did WW2 take only two.years?

Ukraine either prevails or loses their country. 

The truth is Ukraine hasn't been given nearly enough aid early enough to win.

But they're holding on valiantly.

Putin is waiting to see if his buddy wins the US election.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

Obviously getting back all the illegally taken lands. Duh.

So, pre-2014 borders, yes?

Dud WW2 take only two.years?

If this WWII? 

The truth is Ukraine hasn't been given nearly enough aid to win.

Why is that? So twice as much? Five times as much? What? 

But they're holding on valiantly.

Yes, they are. 

Putin is waiting to see if his buddy wins the YS election.

Right. That really makes no sense. Why does Ukraine not just push Russia out while Putin is waiting for Trump? 

And if that were the case, would we not be seeing a lot of Russian propaganda/interference to get Trump elected? 

Putin has time and resources on his side, and he does not have to worry about what the world thinks or about being reelected. 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, pre-2014 borders, yes?

If this WWII? 

Why is that? So twice as much? Five times as much? What? 

Yes, they are. 

Right. That really makes no sense. Why does Ukraine not just push Russia out while Putin is waiting for Trump? 

And if that were the case, would we not be seeing a lot of Russian propaganda/interference to get Trump elected? 

Putin has time and resources on his side, and he does not have to worry about what the world thinks or about being reelected. 

It's obvious that your knowledge on this topic is extremely limited so taking your dim loaded baits is a waste of time.

I will recommend these channels 

Jake Broe especially 

Inside Russia

Zack the Russian 

Edited by Jingthing

It's obvious that your knowledge on this topic is extremely limited so taking your dim loaded baits is a waste of time.

I will recommend these channels 

Jake Broe especially 

Inside Russia

Zack the Russian 

That's what I thought, thanks. 

17 hours ago, sirineou said:

All the prominent psychologists who tell you he is a sociopath? 

Any psychologist that proffers a diagnosis without a consultation should be struck off, IMO. Means nothing, as they are just giving a personal opinion.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, sirineou said:

I don't think he is a good choice, I think he is a better choice.

and one of them is the original birther,  with so many things wrong it will take me the rest of this thread to list them. What do you want to convince you that the emperor wears no clothes? 

All the prominent psychologists who tell you he is a sociopath? 

All the fact finders who tell you he is lying?

All the people who worked with  him who trump himself said they were great, intelligent people, who tell you trump is a lying , ignorant , ahole?

Al, the inarticulate ,word salad,  braggadocious,filled with inaccuracies  speeches you can access on YouTube 

What?  

If I cared I could present you with as long a list as to why Biden is an appalling choice.

You "don't think he is a good choice, I think he is a better choice". Isn't this as good a reason as any to think that US politics is broken, that no one that would be a "good" choice is having a look in?

Why are voters not being given the opportunity to select a better candidate than an old, apparently going senile candidate? Is it not anti democratic to only give one candidate without any opportunity to choose a better? Seems like something that goes on in dictatorships to me.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, sirineou said:

Neithe did you, but I hope you will agree they are more qualified than you.

Any qualified physician that offers a diagnosis without a consultation is a very bad physician, IMO.

I can claim some training and experience in the psychological field, but I'd never give a diagnosis without actually speaking to the subject.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, retarius said:

If it is Sanders vs Trump, it's Trump because Sanders has joined the Let's All Massacre the Palestinian party. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I had supported Bernie in the past, but no longer. It was Haley's anti Palestinian rant during a debate that made me no longer consider her as a potential POTUS.

The only candidate that I would trust to not start any wars is Trump.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, connda said:

.....which she lost.

Honestly.  I'd call Haley a Progressive Liberal in Neo-Conservative War-Hawk clothing.  She's Hillery Clinton with a "republican" label as opposed to a "democrat" label. 

All that's missing is the awful pants suit that HRC wore. Perhaps Hillary has a spare pair to give her.

16 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

Others will say the World has become a more dangerous place now that Trump is out of power.

And they might just have a point.

We do have a point. Four years without a war being started has to be some sort of record for the US.

Biden almost equaled that, till October 7. Now it seems he starting a real humdinger Middle East melt down.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's up to Ukraine.

You don't get it.

No Putin is in trouble . Sure he would like  have the USSR back. But you can be sure his Generals are not happy at all with this Ukraine situation...

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

No Putin is in trouble . Sure he would like  have the USSR back. But you can be sure his Generals are not happy at all with this Ukraine situation...

No, they're all just waiting for Trump to be elected.

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Spot on trump is Putin’s best asset he’s done more for Putin than America that’s for sure

The Israeli aren’t going to play the hostage game that hammas wants the insult was two great I don’t blame them.as to whatever American presidential candidate you support doesn’t matter in the slightest as you have absolutely no say in the matter other than an opinion 

For example? 

On 1/23/2024 at 5:46 PM, Yellowtail said:

No doubt the Biden Administration will drum up some charger against DeSantis if that happens. 

No need. Have you ever seen a less inspiring politician?

On 1/22/2024 at 11:40 AM, impulse said:

C H is contending that the public has the right to know a candidate's health. 

I'm saying, be careful what you ask for, because you just may get it.  And you may not like it when it's your guy getting it.

And you really need to watch more right wing stuff if you want to be up on the latest spoiler alerts.  We used to call them conspiracy theories, until so many have come true.

Name a few of the "conspiracy theories" that have come true.

• Thumbs Up 1