Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Pink Id card for foreigners

42 minutes ago, BigStar said:

I did mine in Chonburi, used yellow book, no problem. Happy to avoid having to waste time and money in Jomtien getting a COR.

It was reported that Chonburi was the one  DLT's where the Yellow Book was not accepted (possible one other too) seems there are many mixed reports...  

How long ago was this....   

I think this point is of interest to many of us with a license as getting the Address letters can be a real headache for some us.

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

So give me one example of "convenience" 

Stop being defensive.

I have asked couple of posters for an example.

Years ago my understanding is that pink ID was great asset for opening bank account, DTL etc.

That's not the case now. 

So for last time how it as serious asset. 

Is my post just 2 above yours invisible to you?

Better I leave this thread because since you are now a mod, I can't add you BACK to my ignore list

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

So give me one example of "convenience" 

No, you just want to waste time here arguing it isn't applicable to YOU. But you shouldn't need any spoon feeding at this point in your life. You can go look through the thread and if none of the many examples is applicable to YOU, then buzz off.

Stop being defensive.

LOL. Stop trolling.

That's not the case now. 

You don't know that, and in fact posters have contradicted you. Enough with spreading misinformation. 

So for last time how it as serious asset. 

Complex question fallacy. How serious must an asset be before one can regard it as worth having? Depends, now don't it. Numerous posters here feel that it sufficiently serious for them. Why is that a problem for you? It could well be worth having for others, if they can get through the noise here.

Sadly, nobody cares if it is for you. Why should anyone feel obligated to waste time convincing you? You have enough info already to decide that for yourself, big boy.

Edited by BigStar
  • Agree 1