Hamas: Oct 7 was 'necessary, normal response' to 'Israeli conspiracies'

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

You quoted me, and took one part of the paragraph out of context. Poor form indeed. Can't debate any substance, so you decide to sling some mud instead. To the world at large (and in my opinion) they are a terrorist organization. To many Palestinians, themselves, Arab nations and governments, they are freedom fighters. How is that controversial?

What a lame troll, I will not respond anymore to your drivel.

Let me remind you again then, obviously you don't like being outed with your Hamas minimizing rhetoric, freedom fighters......jeez. I should have guessed though, it goes well with your post on the hostage survivors testimony. The deflection of your post by calling me a lame troll just tops off style of response

image.thumb.png.2908a59d69ab401d88dc1d6eac1179d8.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Doesn't seem worthwhile anyway.

I sent you three different links to back up my earlier claims, and you couldn't even understand what you were reading... claiming it didn't back up my point when it quite clearly does. Why would I bother responding anymore to someone who clearly does not understand what is written in black and white? Goodbye.

You made the claim that Israeli Arabs are "confined" to certain areas . 

You seemed to have changed that to areas where they live , but as they can still go to the other areas, that wouldn't make them confined to the area where they live .

Palestinian Israelis are not confined to any area , you may ne getting them mixed up with non Israeli Palestinians 

What is your objection? In four sentences, I said Hamas were terrorists twice, whilst saying once that they are also considered freedom fighters bby some groups. I also reiterated several times in other posts that they are terrorists.

So again, you are refusing to engage in anything substantive, and are resorting to childish bickering.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

What is your objection? In four sentences, I said Hamas were terrorists twice, whilst saying once that they are also considered freedom fighters bby some groups. I also reiterated several times in other posts that they are terrorists.

So again, you are refusing to engage in anything substantive, and are resorting to childish bickering.

I repeated my post for you to show you that it was not out of context as you claimed nor was I lame trolling, clear now? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You made the claim that Israeli Arabs are "confined" to certain areas . 

You seemed to have changed that to areas where they live , but as they can still go to the other areas, that wouldn't make them confined to the area where they live .

Palestinian Israelis are not confined to any area , you may ne getting them mixed up with non Israeli Palestinians 

I will try again: https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/05/12/israel-discriminatory-land-policies-hem-palestinians

The Israeli government’s policy of boxing in Palestinian communities extends beyond the West Bank and Gaza to Palestinian towns and villages inside Israel, Human Rights Watch said today. The policy discriminates against Palestinian citizens of Israel and in favor of Jewish citizens, sharply restricting Palestinians’ access to land for housing to accommodate natural population growth.

• Confused 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I repeated my post for you to show you that it was not out of context as you claimed nor was I lame trolling, clear now? 

So did I clearly call them terrorists several times or not? What are you trying to say?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

So did I clearly call them terrorists several times or not? What are you trying to say?

I read your post I know what you wrote, I do not need to repeat it though.....lol.

Do you really want me yet again to tell you what I was saying, twice already now......jeez

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

'they' in my sentence was referring to the Palestinian people, not Hamas.

Hamas are a terrorist organization, but they are also freedom fighters (Hamas literally translates as resistance fighters).

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

What is your objection? In four sentences, I said Hamas were terrorists twice, whilst saying once that they are also considered freedom fighters bby some groups.

You didn't say that Hamas were considered to be freedom fighters by some groups , you directly stated that Hamas were freedom fighters . 

You were speaking for yourself and not on behalf of any other group 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

I read your post I know what you wrote, I do not need to repeat it though.....lol.

Do you really want me yet again to tell you what I was saying, twice already now......jeez

So yes, you are trolling. You clearly understood that I called them terrorists several times, yet you decide to make spurious allegations.  Have fun replying to yourself!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You didn't say that Hamas were considered to be freedom fighters by some groups , you directly stated that Hamas were freedom fighters . 

Brickleberry was speaking for me, too.... 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Are they, or are they not fighting for the liberation (freedom) of their people?

Yes, they are a disgusting terrorist organization, and yes they also aim to eradicate the state of Israel.

Two things can be true at the same time, they are terrorists and freedom fighters. If they were not occupied and controlled by Israel, they would not be freedom fighters at all, they would just be terrorists.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

So yes, you are trolling. You clearly understood that I called them terrorists several times, yet you decide to make spurious allegations.  Have fun replying to yourself!

I suggest more reflection needed before you write a post and hit that submit button. Trying to undo what you clearly said does not work when its already published.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

No one is contesting or disagreeing with you when you labelled them as being terrorists , you can say that 100 times if you want to .

Its when you also labelled them as "Freedom fighters" , is the bit that people are questioning 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Are they, or are they not fighting for the liberation (freedom) of their people?

Yes, they are a disgusting terrorist organization, and yes they also aim to eradicate the state of Israel.

Two things can be true at the same time, they are terrorists and freedom fighters. If they were not occupied and controlled by Israel, they would not be freedom fighters at all, they would just be terrorists.

There you go again, no they are not freedom fighters, they are only terrorists

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not surprisingly, I'm with them. The two descriptions are not mutually exclusive. Just as this war is a conflict.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/23/2024 at 1:38 PM, radiochaser said:

If I recall correctly what I heard on the radio a few weeks ago, Israeli civilians generally do not have firearms available.   That it is (or was) difficult to legally have and carry firearms.  My impression was Israel had laws similar to those in countries that are against civilians having firearms and are only available to Police (I don't know if police there do have firearms) and military.   

I do not know the accuracy of this.  I was driving, had grandkids in the truck, and was only partially listening to what was being said.   

Having written the above, if my impression of the availability of firearms ownership and possession by Israeli civilians is correct, then the hamas brigades are flat out liars about the targeting of those who carried weapons against our people.   It would only be natural to carry weapons for use against people who are rewarded and celebrated as heroes, when they kill Israelis, i.e. against hamas!

When in Israel, I saw people not in uniform walking around with rifles. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Again, in my first post I clearly stated that this group 'translates as freedom fighters' - resistance fighters. In their own opinion, they describe themselves thusly: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/hamas-know-group-deadliest-attack-israel-decades-rcna119628

Hamas says it is a freedom-fighting movement trying to free Palestinians from occupation and reclaim large parts of Israel. Its tactics are divisive among Palestinians and those who support establishing a Palestinian state because of its use of violence. As peace talks have repeatedly failed, its attacks have grown more popular among Palestinians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No one is contesting or disagreeing with you when you labelled them as being terrorists , you can say that 100 times if you want to .

Its when you also labelled them as "Freedom fighters" , is the bit that people are questioning 

I don't question it at all. They are "Freedom Fighters." They are fighting to retain the freedom of their country, Palestine, from the Zionists who are (successfully) taking it from them. And, yes like the Zionists, they often use terrorist tactics. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Not surprisingly, I'm with them. The two descriptions are not mutually exclusive.

Yes not surprisingly, the rape victims don't agree, nor those mutilated before being executed, or those being abused and held hostage, nor most western countries

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Gaza was  not occupied prior to October 7 th (Israel has the sovereign right to allow what it wants to in and out of its Country, so Israel can control its own borders) .

So Hamas were not fighting for freedom, because Gaza was already free from Israel, which by your own reckoning, makes them terrorists 

• Like 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

Again, in my first post I clearly stated that this group 'translates as freedom fighters' - resistance fighters. In their own opinion, they describe themselves thusly: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/hamas-know-group-deadliest-attack-israel-decades-rcna119628

Their own opinion.....lol

Their actions on what they do including using their own civilians as human shields says otherwise

• Like 1

Yes not surprisingly, the rape victims don't agree, nor those mutilated before being executed, or those being abused and held hostage, nor most western countries

You'd find a great deal of support in most western nations for Palestinian freedom from Israel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza was  not occupied prior to October 7 th (Israel has the sovereign right to allow what it wants to in and out of its Country, so Israel can control its own borders) .

So Hamas were not fighting for freedom, because Gaza was already free from Israel, which by your own reckoning, makes them terrorists 

I guess you missed the memo that said Israel and Egypt have been blockading Gaza since at least 2007.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I guess you missed the memo that said Israel and Egypt have been blockading Gaza since at least 2007.

He also missed the memo where international courts (and Israel's own supreme court) have all ruled that it is legally occupied territory. The UK, and US both agree on this too, and they are the main backers of Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza. and the West Bank are only portions of the former state of Palestine. Hamas, the Freedom Fighters and Terrorists. are fighting to recover the entire state, not just the two small portions they have been forced to live in. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Hamas says it is a freedom-fighting movement trying to free Palestinians from occupation and reclaim large parts of Israel.

Hamas wants large parts of a sovereign nation ?

Hamas wants to attack another Country and keep the land .

That would be a war crime to do that .

That is another example of them being terrorists and not freedom fighters 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sovereign right? Much like Russia had the ‘sovereign right’ to control the oblasts it has seized….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Gaza. and the West Bank are only portions of the former state of Palestine. Hamas, the Freedom Fighters and Terrorists. are fighting to recover the entire state, not just the two small portions they have been forced to live in. 

Well, they also espouse a genocidal agenda. Not that they have the means to actually carry it out. But still...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1