Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

52 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Jan 6th is being over hyped and used politically by the Dems.... but they said he was a threat before that..so, forget jan 6th, how is he a threat?

He's only a threat to the left. 

• Agree 1

On 2/7/2024 at 7:19 PM, proton said:

Laughable scaremongering 😄

Trump fans on here say there will be a civil war if he's sent to prison or barred (no pun intended) from running for President.

Scaremongering as well?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Disagree with who, Trump? You're lying again. You said this before and I told you that no, I do not call everyone that disagrees with him left. 

Still can't or won't explain what you mean by left.

Edited by heybruce
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

I brought up biden because by anyones account there has never been a president as ill-equips to lead a country, and all you guys can do is bring up trump. I do understand there is no other way to debate this Biden topic though, I mean what else could you possibly come with, the quality of life in the usa? The new programs we are spending our tax money on?

Really?  You don't think the infrastructure bill, the great economy, strengthening alliances around the world to contain Russia and China, etc. are good things?

In an election that appears to be a Biden-Trump rematch, of course people will compare the accomplishments, stability and sanity of Biden to Trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Jan 6th is being over hyped and used politically by the Dems.... but they said he was a threat before that..so, forget jan 6th, how is he a threat?

Exactly how does anyone ‘hype’ the attempted overthrow of the 2020 election result?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

First, saying "forget jan 6th" is head in the sand denial.  It was an attack on the US government.  An attack prompted by Trump and an attack he watched on television for hours while refusing to do anything to stop it.  Finally, after it was clear the attack would fail, he sent out a tweet complementing the criminals, once again promoting the stolen election lie, and asked them to go home.

So NO!.  We won't forget Jan 6.

However his continuing denial of a legitimate election is undermining faith in democracy, which undermines democracy.  You probably can't grasp that, but most people can.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, frank83628 said:

how exactly is Trump a threat to democracy?

Democrats only accept democracy when it goes their way ....killery didn't accept Trumps win, none on the MSM did, none of the dems or voters did either!  how many 'democratically elected governments have the us being involved in overthrowing?  Democracy when it suits!!!

"how exactly is Trump a threat to democracy?"

Wow!  Simply Wow!

Democrats didn't like Russian influence in the 2016 election but none denied that Trump won or attempted to prevent the certification.  President Obama welcomed Trump into the White House.  What did Trump do after he lost?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Morch said:

Trump fans on here say there will be a civil war if he's sent to prison or barred (no pun intended) from running for President.

Scaremongering as well?

Do you have anything that supports that?

A lot of people think we are already in a civil war.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Still can't or won't explain what you mean by left.

You do not seem to want to explain anything, and you admitted you could not explain this. 

The left is on the side of the aisle opposite the right, is that not clear?

Edited by Yellowtail
ww
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You do not seem to want to explain anything, and you admitted you could not explain this. 

The left is on the side of the aisle as the right, is that not clear?

I've explained many things to you.  Your lack of comprehension is on you.

Speaking of lack of comprehension, care to explain "The left is on the side of the aisle as the right, is that not clear?"  It's not at all clear, I always thought left would be on the opposite side from the right.

Also, using how does using the orientational definition of left makes sense in you post "He is only a threat to the left." 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The left is on the side of the aisle as the right, is that not clear?

Sadly you are right, nowhere near enough people on the right side of the aisle have the spine to cross over and join the left in the defense of democracy, upholding the rule of law and defending the constitution.

They are sitting tight hoping their would be dictator comes up with the goods, declares himself above the law and rules by edict.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I've explained many things to you.  Your lack of comprehension is on you.

No, you pretend to explain things and make stuff up.

Speaking of lack of comprehension, care to explain "The left is on the side of the aisle as the right, is that not clear?"  It's not at all clear, I always thought left would be on the opposite side from the right.

Hey, good catch, I fixed it.

Also, using how does using the orientational definition of left makes sense in you post "He is only a threat to the left." 

You'd have to define "orientational" in the context of the discussion before I can answer. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sadly you are right, nowhere near enough people on the right side of the aisle have the spine to cross over and join the left in the defense of democracy, upholding the rule of law and defending the constitution.

They are sitting tight hoping their would be dictator comes up with the goods, declares himself above the law and rules by edict.

The left uses the law as a tool to quash dissention. That's why they try to destroy that comes out against them.

Leftist law theory: "Give me the man and I will give you the case against him."

Remember Musk was a darling of the left until he came out for free speech. Now he's the devil incarnate. 

• Like 1

Looking more like Trump won't beat Biden simply because Biden won't be running. The Hur report cited his poor memory (dementia) as reason he can't be prosecuted. Today mixed up the presidents of Mexico and Egypt. Dem operatives seem to be becoming increasingly negative on Biden. But then--WHO?  Harris?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"how exactly is Trump a threat to democracy?"

Wow!  Simply Wow!

Democrats didn't like Russian influence in the 2016 election but none denied that Trump won or attempted to prevent the certification.  President Obama welcomed Trump into the White House.  What did Trump do after he lost?

"It is amazing how many people seem to have discovered last Wednesday that riots are wrong — when many of those same people apparently had not noticed that when riots went on, for weeks or even months, in various cities across the country last year."

Thomas Sowell, 7:23 AM · Jan 13, 2021

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Exactly how does anyone ‘hype’ the attempted overthrow of the 2020 election result?

the opposite of how you say 'firey but mostly peaceful' when referring to the BLM riots

• Like 1

Just now, BigStar said:

Looking more like Trump won't beat Biden simply because Biden won't be running. The Hur report cited his poor memory (dementia) as reason he can't be prosecuted. Today mixed up the presidents of Mexico and Egypt. Dem operatives seem to be becoming increasingly negative on Biden. But then--WHO? Chlamydia Harris?

No, he's sharp as a tack, didn't you hear him blaming MAGA for his ten million illegals? 

Even if he does step down, I think Kamala Harris will make a great President, if the left doesn't throw her under the bus. 

I like Ilhan Omar or Jussie Smolett as VP and Willie Brown would make a great Chief of Staff. Maybe we can get Fanni as Attorney General, that is if she's not appointed to the Supreme Court first. I heard the left is wanting to push Sotomayor out before the election, so they need another black woman. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So NO!.  We won't forget Jan

However his continuing denial of a legitimate election is undermining faith in democracy, which undermines democracy.  You probably can't grasp that, but most people can.

you mean like Hillarys denial that Trump was legitimate? oh,  and the MSM pushing the Russian collusion?or is that not undermining faith democracy too then? or are rules different for you?

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All straight out of the rightwing playbook of self stroked grievance politics.

Perhaps you should revisit Trump’s AG tossing Michael Cohen in prison for exercising his 1st amendment rights in writing a book that just happened to be critical of Trump.

You’ll maybe then grasp why your foray into the customary Republican accusation/confession thing is so very easy to spot.

Thanks teacher, will this be on the test? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Looking more like Trump won't beat Biden simply because Biden won't be running. The Hur report cited his poor memory (dementia) as reason he can't be prosecuted. Today mixed up the presidents of Mexico and Egypt. Dem operatives seem to be becoming increasingly negative on Biden. But then--WHO? Chlamydia Harris?

i doubt anyone well be prosecuted. they are all corrupt, so 1 goes they all can fall. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, you pretend to explain things and make stuff up.

Hey, good catch, I fixed it.

You'd have to define "orientational" in the context of the discussion before I can answer. 

Can you give an example of me making things up?  No, I didn't think so.

Left and right are synonyms for port and starboard when used to indicate orientation.  That's so obvious even you know that, so once again you are trolling. 

If you want to maintain you aren't trolling, then define what you meant by "left" when you posted "He is only a threat to the left." 

• Agree 1