Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Although Trump claims that he did indeed give all the required documents back and we are waiting for the Court case to show who was right 

"This evidence includes "more than 1.1 million pages of non-classified discovery produced thus far (some unknown quantity of which is described by the Government as "non-content"), at least nine months of camera footage (with disputes about pertinent footage), at least 1,545 pages of classified discovery ready to be produced (with more to follow), plus additional content from electronic devices and other sources yet to be turned over," Cannon wrote in her order. "  https://www.npr.org/2023/07/21/1188280400/things-to-know-donald-trump-classified-documents-trial

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Unlike Biden, Trump possessed the documents legally. 

Has anyone accused Trump of having been recorded reading classified documents to his ghost writer yet? 

I don't believe you are so stupid as to believe that, so you must be intentionally lying.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Oh, I see, its Trumps fault that the trials have been delated ., what a coincidence that the trials are due to be held at the same time as the next election 

Very much Trump's fault. He is doing everything he can to delay the trials. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Although Trump claims that he did indeed give all the required documents back and we are waiting for the Court case to show who was right 

After the FBI search, hundreds of classified documents were found at Mar-A-Lago:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/judge-unseals-detailed-inventory-fbi-seized-mar-lago/story?id=89220999

Do you disagree?

Why do you think Trump claimed he gave all the classified documents back, when he had hundreds in his possession?

classified-d_hpEmbed_20220831-150616_3x2_992.jpg

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Oh, I see, its Trumps fault that the trials have been delated ., what a coincidence that the trials are due to be held at the same time as the next election 

You don't think that Trump is trying to delay the trials?

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Unlike Biden, Trump possessed the documents legally. 

Wow. Are you drunk?

What statute gives ex-presidents the right to retain classified documents? How come Biden returned classified documents when they were discovered?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't think that Trump is trying to delay the trials?

I have no idea, I don't follow USA news and only read about Trump when he makes the news in my Country , which hasn't been too often in the last few years .

Although I just did a quick webserch and it seems like Trump wants to delay he Court case until the election is over and the opposition want the Court case to be held at the same time as his campaign for Presidency

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Prosecutors have wanted trials quickly, and Trump wants delay, a classic tactic of guilty defendants.

He knows danderman he’s just casting stones at behest of Americas enemies most likely 

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Prosecutors have wanted trials quickly, and Trump wants delay, a classic tactic of guilty defendants.

Trump wants a delay in the trial  .because he wants to concentrate on is election campaign .

Trump wants to be attending rallies , rather than being in Court

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have no idea, I don't follow USA news and only read about Trump when he makes the news in my Country , which hasn't been too often in the last few years .

Although I just did a quick webserch and it seems like Trump wants to delay he Court case until the election is over and the opposition want the Court case to be held at the same time as his campaign for Presidency

Trump has been talking about a run for office ever since the Mar-a-Lago raid in Aug 2022.  Had he wanted to quickly resolve the legal issues he could have done so by now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump wants a delay in the trial  .because he wants to concentrate on is election campaign .

Trump wants to be attending rallies , rather than being in Court

Yeah, every perp has a story.

Trump could have dealt with some of these trials by now, but he delayed.

The Georgia case was supposed to start last October.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump has been talking about a run for office ever since the Mar-a-Lago raid in Aug 2022.  Had he wanted to quickly resolve the legal issues he could have done so by now.

To preserve the democratic process and too keep the election fair , I do think that they should delay the trial until after the election , some observers might think that Trumps opposition are deliberately having the Court case now to stop  him getting elected

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

To preserve the democratic process and too keep the election fair , I do think that they should delay the trial until after the election , some observers might think that Trumps opposition are deliberately having the Court case now to stop  him getting elected

Taking your theory to the extreme, if Trump were to withdraw as a candidate, would his trials be cancelled?

For you Trump fluffers fixated on polls, note that the polls were wrong about the NY-3 special election. The Democrat outperformed the polls, the polls showed a close election, the Dem won by 7+ points (within the margin of error).

Polls for special elections are usually inaccurate, because nobody really cares about them. Same as early polls for general elections.

Edited by Danderman123

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Taking your theory to the extreme, if Trump were to withdraw as a candidate, would his trials be cancelled?

I do think that after the elections , if Trump doesn't win, then the prosecutors will ease off bit  and drop some cases 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So anyone caught illegally holding a massive stash of government documents, many of the highly classified, should be allowed to indefinitely delay any trial be running for office? 

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So if Trump is a criminal, voters should not be informed about it? And if he can be exonerated, voters should also not be informed about it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So anyone caught illegally caught holding a massive stash of government documents, many of the highly classified, should be allowed to indefinitely delay any trial be running for office? 

"Allegedly caught"

I am talking about Trump and his situation , I am not talking about any  other people and any other situation 

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Allegedly caught"

I am talking about Trump and his situation , I am not talking about any  other people and any other situation 

Ok:

So anyone "allegedly" caught illegally holding a massive stash of government documents, many of the highly classified, should be allowed to indefinitely delay any trial by running for office? 

Or, as you suggest, do you think only Trump should receive such special treatment?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, the trial  should be held after the election 

That would not be fair. Some of his potential voters would not vote for him if he's guilty, and other people who don't intend to vote for him may change their mind if he is whitewashed and they know he is innocent.

I would tend to think It's better to know before elections whether a candidate is a criminal or not. Doesn't it make sense?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

That would not be fair. Some of his potential voters would not vote for him if he's guilty, and other people who don't intend to vote for him may change their mind if he is whitewashed and they know he is innocent.

I would tend to think It's better to know before elections whether a candidate is a criminal or not. Doesn't it make sense?

Seems like quite a few voters feel that Trump is being persecuted by the state to try to stop him from being elected and they will be voting for Trump solely because of the prosecutions .

The prosecutions will benefit Trumps election campaign , no one likes to see the state attacking individuals 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Seems like quite a few voters feel that Trump is being persecuted by the state to try to stop him from being elected and they will be voting for Trump solely because of the prosecutions .

The prosecutions will benefit Trumps election campaign , no one likes to see the state attacking individuals 

But if he's declared innocent,nas he is claiming, that would be even better for him, right? No doubt left!

It seems you are implicitly considering that Trump may not be innocent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

It seems you are implicitly considering that Trump may not be innocent.

Yes, I am not one of those idiots who doesn't wait for any Court case and just finds a person to be either guilty or innocent, depending on whether they like that person or not 

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Allegedly caught"

Because, for you, Trump is special.

Getting back to your proposal, if someone steals classified documents, can they eliminate or delay the charges by declaring they are running for president?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, I am not one of those idiots who doesn't wait for any Court case and just finds a person to be either guilty or innocent, depending on whether they like that person or not 

If you believe Trump is innocent, you would want a quick trial.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Quite a few voters also believed him when he said he had a better, cheaper replacement for the Affordable Care Act and that Mexico would pay for the wall, among many other lies.  Quite a few of these voters still believe the proven liar.

However the justice system should not cater to gullible idiots.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Anyone running for Presidency in an election should have all Court cases put back to a date until after the election has been completed 

So you favor a rich person's stay out of jail free justice system.  If you've got legal problems just announce your candidacy for President and pay people to gather enough signatures to get yourself on a few state ballots.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1