Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Quite a few voters also believed him when he said he had a better, cheaper replacement for the Affordable Care Act and that Mexico would pay for the wall, among many other laws.  Quite a few of these voters still believe the proven liar.

However the justice system should not cater to gullible idiots.

The justice system should be for everyone , including liars and idiots .

The justice system shouldn't just be for a select few and those who think themselves above the law that everyone else must adhere to 

Trump is a populist.

The relationship between him and the Republicans is purely a marriage of convenience.

Democrats forget Trump was once both a Democrat and allied with crooked Hillary

Yeah, Trump's coming back and its personal...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The justice system shouldn't just be for a select few and those who think themselves above the law that everyone else must adhere to 

Remind me, who is it who has gone running to the SCOTUS with a claim to be above the law?

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Although Trump claims that he did indeed give all the required documents back and we are waiting for the Court case to show who was right 

I’m not a betting man, but if I were I’d put a dollar on you not accepting a guilty verdict against Trump.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not a betting man, but if I were I’d put a dollar on you not accepting a guilty verdict against Trump.

I am not one of the people who have already found him to be guilty not not guilty .

Those are the people who will not accept the result .

Those on both sides will not accept the result 

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am not one of the people who have already found him to be guilty not not guilty .

Those are the people who will not accept the result .

Those on both sides will not accept the result 

I’ll say this now and you can hold me to it.

I will accept the verdicts in the criminal trials against Trump, whatever the verdicts turn out to be.

Feel free to make such a clear statement yourself.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The justice system should be for everyone , including liars and idiots .

Correct.  That's why the prosecution of Donald Trump should continue.

22 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Correct.  That's why the prosecution of Donald Trump should continue.

No one is saying that shouldn't continue , but it should be delayed until after the election , because the legal cases will be interfering with the election and will effect the election result 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No is saying that shouldn't continue , but it should be delayed until after the election , because the legal cases will be interfering with the election and will effect the election result 

All he has to do to prevent that from happening is to stop obstructing the progress and get trials finished ASAP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

All he has to do to prevent that from happening is to stop obstructing the progress and get trials finished ASAP.

Trumps election campaign is currently happening and he is trying to postpone any current legal cases until after the election 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trumps election campaign is currently happening and he is trying to postpone any current legal cases until after the election 

Trump started the delaying tactics before he announced he was running.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That's convenient. 

If he wins the trials stop.

Voters have a right to know verdicts before the election.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Exactly. He should be eager to get a verdict as soon as possible, and then be blazed by the glory of having been declared innocent! 😀

Did I really write that? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump has be trying  to get the Court case dismissed .

That's not a delaying tact, that's an attempt to get the case  thrown out and ended

You're either confused or being disingenuous. 

He wants to dodge prison any way he can.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

He's running for president to stay out of prison.

If that was true then Tump would withdraw from the Presidential race as soon as the Court  verdict is announced . 

I very much doubt whether Trump will withdraw from the election when the Court verdict is announced 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If that was true then Tump would withdraw from the Presidential race as soon as the Court  verdict is announced . 

I very much doubt whether Trump will withdraw from the election when the Court verdict is announced 

HUH?!?

Dude.

There are multiple upcoming trials. 

At this point best case for the American people is  one or two trials before the election. No way that all the cases will be heard before the election.

If found innocent, helps him take power again.

If convicted, hurts him politically with independents (magas will love him more as it's a CULT) but he can still run for president even as a convicted felon, even under house arrest or in prison.

If elected from prison, he can still be president.

If he is president then he pardons himself and/or is released anyway because he'd be president. I'm unclear at this point on if the constitution addressed that.

Any cases that don't get judged before the election vanish if he wins.

Again, it's obvious that he's running to stay out of prison.

If he wasn't running, all of his trials would happen and the chances of not being convicted of felonies with 91 charges is almost nothing.

This way he has a decent shot at dodging prison.

Later if he takes power, he'd be a dictator and never leave office for life (so prison dodged for life). 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Ironically, you are describing Trump.

More to the point, *you* believe Trump is above the law.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

On the contrary, Trump needs to win the election to pardon himself, so he can stay out of prison.

• Like 1

Trump has be trying  to get the Court case dismissed .

That's not a delaying tact, that's an attempt to get the case  thrown out and ended

I guess you aren't keeping up with current events. Trump's lawyers are engaged in delaying tactics in many cases  nothing to do with case dismissal.

How many posts are you going to make that display your ignorance, and do you think these posts convince anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Because he doesn't want to stand for election with convictions on his resume.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess you aren't keeping up with current events. Trump's lawyers are engaged in delaying tactics in many cases  nothing to do with case dismissal.

How many posts are you going to make that display your ignorance, and do you think these posts convince anyone?

I have already stated , I am not really interested in Trump ,

I expect that you sit at home following his every move and analysing  everything he says and and watch  his airplane on flight radar .

You seem to be extremely interested in him, I don't 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I expect that you sit at home following his every move and analysing  everything he says and and watch  his airplane on flight radar .

Um...how many posts have you made on Trump topics?

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Disingenuousness on steroids.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Ironically, you are describing Trump.

More to the point, *you* believe Trump is above the law.

Stop being so ridiculous , I never suggested any such thing and you are making false allegations.

I believe that you are just trolling me know , I said that the trial should be delayed , I didn't say that it should be postponed  

48 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I will only be interested in Trump until he loses in November.

Come to think of it, so will you.