Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is what I thought, you weren't talking about anyone or any group in particular .

There is some imaginary Zionist group in Israel that is stopping there being peace .

That is just another *Ignore the reality  and Blame Jews * for any given problem .

Same mentality as some Germans had in the 1930'S

I use the term "Zionist" as many do to describe a characteristic of certain people.

I'm not ignoring reality or blaming all Jews. I'm just blaming Zionists, according to the definition noted above.

Edited by stats
trolling reference removed
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

How does it feel promoting the Hamas military wing chief? Notice you got a +one for that post, you have another Hamas supporter follower. He's been on Israel’s most-wanted list since 1995 for his involvement in the planning and execution of a large number of terror attacks, including many bus bombings in the 1990s and early 2000s. He was also the one in charge of Oct 7th planning. He's lucky the IDF nearly got him a couple of weeks ago, he left his wheelchair in the tunnel. 

image.png.3546225893fc71ec1150d2fa5eed5dd6.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uncovered-photo-purports-to-offer-new-glimpse-of-shadowy-hamas-terror-leader-deif/

Can you ask him how Bibas and the rest of the hostages are doing?

Thanks for this. Israel doesn't appear to mention that they also killed his brother during one of their seven attempts on his life. Long may he live.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Fugitive said:

Reading up on Mohammed Deif, Commander-in-Chief of Qassam Brigades. Born in a refugee camp in Gaza 'open air prison'. What this guy (and his family) have suffered at the hands of the Israeli's is unimaginable. Anyone, irrespective of religion, would fight back. Respect to him.

So.....after the Hamas terrorist attacks recently on innocent Israelis, does that mean it's OK for Israel bomb them like that have been doing?

• Like 1

Yahya Sinwar the head of Hamas was sentenced to 400 years in Israeli jail for his part in killing of many Israelis,

while serving his sentence he was found to have a cancerous growth in his brain and was operated in Israel 

successfully only to be released with a prisoner's exchange deal and to become what he's today...

54 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I'm speaking of the extreme, right-wing, nationalistic, militant group whose goal is to drive all Palestinians out of what is now called Israel. 

Here is the definition of Zionist from the online Oxford Language Dictionary:

a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

I consider it the Israeli equivalent of Hamas.

The dictionary definition you provide got nothing much to do with your personal made up 'definition'.

You cannot address any actual questions regarding this 'faction'. You made it up.

There is also nothing mentioned in the dictionary definition about killing all the Palestinians, or driving them away.

Hamas charter is rather clear on that.

Them facts.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I don't fully understand your question. I don't know any of the names of people who I would classify as "Zionists" any more than I know the names of those who would be considered "Hamas." If I had to pick one as an example, I would say Netanyahu would be a good choice. "Zionist" is more of a label than a group. It's a "movement," as the dictionary definition in my previous quote indicated. 

You claim to follow things. You comment on and on about things. Now you say you can't name anyone, can't explain which parties are involved, can't say what's the difference between them. You're either a troll or a joke.

Before you said Zionists are religious. Netanyahu is not.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

How does it feel promoting the Hamas military wing chief? Notice you got a +one for that post, you have another Hamas supporter follower. He's been on Israel’s most-wanted list since 1995 for his involvement in the planning and execution of a large number of terror attacks, including many bus bombings in the 1990s and early 2000s. He was also the one in charge of Oct 7th planning. He's lucky the IDF nearly got him a couple of weeks ago, he left his wheelchair in the tunnel. 

image.png.3546225893fc71ec1150d2fa5eed5dd6.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uncovered-photo-purports-to-offer-new-glimpse-of-shadowy-hamas-terror-leader-deif/

Can you ask him how Bibas and the rest of the hostages are doing?

More recent pictures and information suggest he's not as badly hurt as previously thought, not wheelchair bound or anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

I use the term "Zionist" as many do to describe a characteristic of certain people. I use it in much the same way as you'd use the term "White supremacist," "pedophile,"  or "xenophobe."

I'm not ignoring reality or blaming all Jews. I'm just blaming Zionists, according to the definition noted above.

What happened in the 1930s, I cannot comment on in this Forum since that was before the year 2000. 

You make up characteristics and the attach a label.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Fugitive said:

Reading up on Mohammed Deif, Commander-in-Chief of Qassam Brigades. Born in a refugee camp in Gaza 'open air prison'. What this guy (and his family) have suffered at the hands of the Israeli's is unimaginable. Anyone, irrespective of religion, would fight back. Respect to him.

He went to university in Gaza and got a Batchelors degree . 

He joined Hamas and began a bombing campaign, targeting the military and civilians' and he organised the Oct 7 th terror attack .

Israel are currently trying to drop a 2000 pound bomb on him in Gaza, but they keep missing him 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If Israel are looking for the terrorists and fighting against Hamas , then the bombing is justified 

Good. 

So, you don't condone what Hamas did to Isreal.

Cos the the member I was replying to was condoning what Hamas did.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

So.....after the Hamas terrorist attacks recently on innocent Israelis, does that mean it's OK for Israel bomb them like that have been doing?

Absolutely - becaue they are trying to avoid 'civilians' - while Hamas are trying to get them killed - deliberately.  If Israel was to employ massive indiscriminate bombings and kill them all - that would be rightly criticised and not OK in world opinion. Personally I feel they should do that - but they are not going to that extreme - yet.  If Hamas uses a nuclear device against Israel - they will - immediately - and the west bank too - fully supported by USA. Undoubtedly the next target would be Syria and/or Iran the probable source of the nuclear bomb - and then Iraq and/or Lebanon if they attack Israel. Ditto for Pakistan. 

And guess what??  WW3 would not start.  That is all total BS.   The first world countries are sick of the Muslim terrorists and would not leap to their defence against Israel and USA - China, Russia, USA, Europe, India, France, UK, etc etc - have all dealt with them and will not take their side. And Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan will all stand aside.  That IMO is the reality of the situation and Israel is willing to go that far - because this latest atrocious attack by Hamas was the final straw. Hamas will either be the destruction of them all (famatical Muslim terrorists) - or it alone will be destroyed by Israel.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

I would try reading up on what the hostages are going through. Your current reading material deserves burning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I'm speaking of the extreme, right-wing, nationalistic, militant group whose goal is to drive all Palestinians out of what is now called Israel. 

Here is the definition of Zionist from the online Oxford Language Dictionary:

a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

I consider it the Israeli equivalent of Hamas.

I cannot speak on behalf of all Zionists' in Israel , but as far as I am aware , Generally Zionists are quite content with non Jews also living on the land of Israel and have no qualms about Palestinians  living in Gaza and the West Bank ,

Zionists accept the Palestinians and other non Jews on the land of Israel, Hamas want all the land for themselves , although I seem to recall that they would let Jews on the land as long as they adhered to Sharia law , but they keep changing their minds about what they want 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't fully understand your question. I don't know any of the names of people who I would classify as "Zionists" any more than I know the names of those who would be considered "Hamas." If I had to pick one as an example, I would say Netanyahu would be a good choice. "Zionist" is more of a label than a group. It's a "movement," as the dictionary definition in my previous quote indicated. 

I'm a Zionist. 

• Sad 1

I use the term "Zionist" as many do to describe a characteristic of certain people.

That you use a word incorrectly, does not change the meaning of the word.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yahya Sinwar the head of Hamas was sentenced to 400 years in Israeli jail for his part in killing of many Israelis,

while serving his sentence he was found to have a cancerous growth in his brain and was operated in Israel 

successfully only to be released with a prisoner's exchange deal and to become what he's today...

:offtopic:This post references activities that took place before the year 2000.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If Israel are looking for the terrorists and fighting against Hamas , then the bombing is justified 

Not according to the recent ruling by the ICJ... 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Morch said:

The dictionary definition you provide got nothing much to do with your personal made up 'definition'.

You cannot address any actual questions regarding this 'faction'. You made it up.

There is also nothing mentioned in the dictionary definition about killing all the Palestinians, or driving them away.

Hamas charter is rather clear on that.

Them facts.

The "re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel" can only be done by either having the approval of the resident Palestinians or eliminating them one way or the other. 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Not according to the recent ruling by the ICJ... 

Clearly you did not read/watch the ruling. 

Or, you just redefined the words to mean something different from what they were intended to mean.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

35 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

The "re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel" can only be done by either having the approval of the resident Palestinians or eliminating them one way or the other. 

Yes, the Palestinians that want to eradicate Israel will either have to change their position such that they can peacefully coexist with Israel, or be eliminated, one way or the other. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

:offtopic:This post references activities that took place before the year 2000.

Yes, and he's been biting the hands that saved his life and set him free from a sentence of 400 years in prison..

In hindsight, should have left him to rot.. a man who has the blood of many thousands of his people on his hands

not to mention the destruction and ruins of his people's home...

• Sad 1