Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Joe also has what his former boss called "a pen and a phone". He can make many meaningful changes without the need for legislation. Yet he doesn't.  Seems HE wants this as an election issue too. 

"his former boss" said a lot of things that aren't true.

"Former President Donald Trump invoked the section of immigration law that Johnson cited when he tried to block people from seeking asylum. But courts stopped his efforts because they were at odds with the immigration law’s asylum section."

"Immigration experts told PolitiFact that although the power vested by section 212(f) is broad, it can’t be used to override other parts of immigration law."  https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/feb/02/ask-politifact-can-joe-biden-shut-down-the-border/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Correct he wants mileage. He stuffed up and now wants to blame Trump. 

False.  Executive orders are no substitute for immigration law.  Anything less than an act of Congress is nothing but an ineffective band aid that will be challenged in court.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

It has increased dramatically for the middle class, who are really struggling. I know for a fact, I've been back there nearly a dozen times in the past 3 years and the situation back there for the average person is very difficult. 

Some of the numbers are impressive but consumer confidence is very very low. 

https://www.nar.realtor/blogs/economists-outlook/consumer-confidence-and-election-results

This is an article about the correlation between consumer confidence and election results.

Edited by Danderman123

On 2/6/2024 at 12:11 PM, uttradit said:

Enjoy whinging about Trump for the next 10 years. That's all you got.

10 years? The most he can serve is for another 4 isn't it?

Unless of course he, umh, suspends the rules and appoints himself "for life".

34 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Poverty increased under Obama, fell under Trump, rose under Biden. Your chart said so. Thanks for the chart.

Trump was the best president for the poor.

It seems you cannot read a chart. Poverty decreased under Obama after the crisis, the trend continued under Trump (as he surfed on Obama's good economic wave) at the beginning, then went up to the current level at the end of his mandate (he was still president in 2020).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, heybruce said:

False.  Executive orders are no substitute for immigration law.  Anything less than an act of Congress is nothing but an ineffective band aid that will be challenged in court.

He wants to give $61bn to Ukraine in the same bill. Joe is a snake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

10 years? The most he can serve is for another 4 isn't it?

Unless of course he, umh, suspends the rules and appoints himself "for life".

You TDS people been whinging since 2014.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

It seems you cannot read a chart. Poverty decreased under Obama after the crisis, the trend continued under Trump (as he surfed on Obama's good economic wave) at the beginning, then went up to the current level at the end of his mandate (he was still president in 2020).

Get an eye test. Poverty went up. Stayed high under Obama

Can't even read your own charts.

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.nar.realtor/blogs/economists-outlook/consumer-confidence-and-election-results

This is an article about the cirrelation between consumer confidence and election results.

Thanks and here is latest for January 2024

https://www.conference-board.org/topics/consumer-confidence

Edited by earlinclaifornia

It’s been an interesting day first poor Donnie finds out he is not emperor and is  liable for breaking the law and attempting to steal the presidency then his simpering toy poodle of a house speaker gets absolutely trashed in the house trying do do his masters bidding.but trump supporters take heart your guy is still doing a spectacular job for his bff Putin.after all president zelinskey wouldent lie for him when trump tried his extortion bit so now a brave nation fighting for its existence is betrayed I will NEVER vote republican again as long as there is the faintest whiff of trump.

1 minute ago, Tug said:

It’s been an interesting day first poor Donnie finds out he is not emperor and is  liable for breaking the law and attempting to steal the presidency then his simpering toy poodle of a house speaker gets absolutely trashed in the house trying do do his masters bidding.but trump supporters take heart your guy is still doing a spectacular job for his bff Putin.after all president zelinskey wouldent lie for him when trump tried his extortion bit so now a brave nation fighting for its existence is betrayed I will NEVER vote republican again as long as there is the faintest whiff of trump.

You never voted republican. Poorly written rant too.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, uttradit said:

He wants to give $61bn to Ukraine in the same bill. Joe is a snake.

Because you support the neoCommunist in Moscow. And his allies in Iran and North Korea.

You have no idea how evil those leaders are.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Because you support the neoCommunist in Moscow. And his allies in Iran and North Korea.

You have no idea how evil those leaders are.

Silly post, zero facts. Desperate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Are you sure he can read? Kind of questionable I would think.

I'm pretty sure the only book 45 has read cover to cover is not the bible... I'm pretty sure he hasn't even read Art of the Deal... Just sprew out verbal crap is his game. 

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

You never voted republican. Poorly written rant too.

Bull and I acknowledge my written skills are lousy had to hit the workforce early due to unforeseen circumstances but my brain works just fine and I call them as I see them

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

have no idea how evil those leaders are.

Really? So some random guy on the internet is an expert on world affairs. Why don't you contact the White House tell Joe you have the answers. You know best.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Really? So some random guy on the internet is an expert on world affairs. Why don't you contact the White House tell Joe you have the answers. You know best.

So you don't think the leaders of Iran and North Korea are evil?

• Like 1