Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So  Donald has been accessed 31 times and Joe hasn't been accused at all 

That  could show that the accusers are trying to use the law to stop the democratic process ?

No, it shows that Trump refused to return the classified documents he never should have had.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, illisdean said:

LOl, you need to brush up and get with the issues on the election critical path in "timely fashion" instead of feebly attempting to obfuscate, gaslight a little here and there....your incumbent boy is getting hammered from all flanks and where it matters, never mind the fact his own DOJ has deemed him unfit to face criminal indictment. 

Near historic deficit Biden

Incumbent early polling

You can bask in these early polls, and then be surprised when they change.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BenStark said:

After all, Biden had classified documents, he should never have had, in his possession at least 4 years longer than Trump, and only returned them after he got nervous that they would be discovered after the Trump story broke.

Trying to start a new conspiracy theory?  Biden returned the classified as soon as possible after it was found.  Trump did everything he could to keep the classified he never should have had.

• Like 1

Biden had some bad press late last week.

And then Trump stupidly said some crazy controversial things that overshadowed the Biden news, and now everyone is talking about Trump losing it, again.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. He is a veritable Loser Factory.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How many times has he been found guilty in Court for those crimes ?

It's obvious to anyone following the news on this one that Trump had classified he had no right to possess and resisted giving it back.  Now he's stalling to delay the obvious conviction that will occur. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, heybruce said:

The report shows that illegal immigration is a mixed bag, presenting some winners and some losers in the economy.  The report is mostly concerned with the decline in labor force participation among the less educated Americans.  However it does not show how illegal immigration is a contributor to this.

While I agree that illegal immigration is a mixed bag, as you put it, I still maintain the country is better off without it.

In the CONCLUSION the author states, "The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have no education beyond high school and primarily compete with U.S. born, and legal immigrants, in lower paid occupations that require modest levels of education."

7 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

While I agree that illegal immigration is a mixed bag, as you put it, I still maintain the country is better off without it.

In the CONCLUSION the author states, "The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have no education beyond high school and primarily compete with U.S. born, and legal immigrants, in lower paid occupations that require modest levels of education."

Obviously, illegal immigration is illegal, so there is that.

What do you think of asylum seekers?

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's actions, however, indicate that Putin has something on Trump. Maybe something connected to Trump Hotel Moscow.

Trump could bend over to pick up something off the floor and you would likely conflate it to something to blackmail him over.

You seem to constantly obsess about Trump. Perhaps you should count to 100 and breath deeply before doing so in the future.

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We will likely never know what Putin has on Trump but he definitely has something. That makes Trump a very dangerous man, as the president of the country. There's no question that Trump has an affinity and an affection for despots and dictators. 

Every time you talk about Trump you have posted from a negative viewpoint.

I look at Trump from the point of view that it's always better to talk to the enemy than to go to war. Would you rather boys in bags or a bit of chat?

How many wars did Trump start?

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Nothing is more offensive than the standard Trump fluffer practice of posting unsupported lies. We get a lot of that.

In this case, we are talking about the government money spent on illegals, vs their tax contributions to the government. Any thoughts on that?

Talking of unsupported lies, you post a lot without proof yourself.

My thought on illegals is that as they are criminals they should be arrested and either deported or prosecuted.

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Every time you talk about Trump you have posted from a negative viewpoint.

I look at Trump from the point of view that it's always better to talk to the enemy than to go to war. Would you rather boys in bags or a bit of chat?

How many wars did Trump start?

While it may not be Trump's plan, psychologically people are more open to discussion if you don't continually badmouth them.  A little praise, whether deserved or not, goes a long way.

This forum is a good example of this.

Now I will be accused of being a Trump supporter, which I am not. 

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

And I maintain that the benefits of immigration greatly outweigh the downside of increased competition for low wage, low skill jobs.  Those jobs are available in abundance in the US now, no one who wants such a job and meets the minimal qualifications has any trouble finding it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

While it may not be Trump's plan, psychologically people are more open to discussion if you don't continually badmouth them.  A little praise, whether deserved or not, goes a long way.

This forum is a good example of this.

Now I will be accused of being a Trump supporter, which I am not. 

Sorry, I can't think of anything to praise about someone who goes to Qanon for information and thinks PizzaGate is real.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I

I'm not obsessed, I'm horrified.  Trump sent a mob to the Capitol and ignored all pleas to do something while he watched them rampage through the building for hours.  He only sent out a mild, lie-filled tweet asking them to go home after it was clear they wouldn't accomplish anything advantageous to him.

Did he really ?

When did that happen ?

I've never seen that mentioned before 

Why wasn't it on the news ?

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trying to start a new conspiracy theory?  Biden returned the classified as soon as possible after it was found.  Trump did everything he could to keep the classified he never should have had.

I guess you didn't read the part in the report where Biden told his ghostwriter in 2017 that he had found some more classified stuff downstairs at his home.  Then waited 5 years to turn the classified stuff in, when the heat was on from the Trump case.

You should really read the report.  That part is on Page 4 of the summary, well annotated later in the report.

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

I guess you didn't read the part in the report where Biden told his ghostwriter in 2017 that he had found some more classified stuff downstairs at his home.  Then waited 5 years to turn the classified stuff in, when the heat was on from the Trump case.

You should really read the report.  That part is on Page 4 of the summary, well annotated later in the report.

Unlike in Trump's case, he did not refuse to give them back when asked, because the NARA was not even aware Biden had such documents.

He could probably have burned them in his garden and nobody would have noticed he had documents.

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did he really ?

When did that happen ?

I've never seen that mentioned before 

Why wasn't it on the news ?

You take willful ignorance to the extreme.  Shall we call it enthusiastic ignorance in your case?

Research what happened in the US Capitol on Jan 6, 2020.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You take willful ignorance to the extreme.  Shall we call it enthusiastic ignorance in your case?

Research what happened in the US Capitol on Jan 6, 2020.

LOL, I was being sarcastic .

Like , it has been mentioned before 🙂

32 minutes ago, impulse said:

From the repost:

"When Mr. Biden told his ghostwriter about finding ''all the classified stuff downstairs," his tone was matter-of-fact. For a person who had viewed classified documents nearly every day 4 for eight years as vice president, including regularly in his home, finding classified documents at home less than a month after leaving office could have been an unremarkable and forgettable event. Notably, the classified Afghanistan documents did not come up again in Mr. Biden's dozens of hours of recorded conversations with the ghostwriter, or in his book. And the place where the Afghanistan documents were eventually found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage-in a badly damaged box surrounded by household detritus-suggests the documents might have been forgotten. "  https://www.npr.org/2024/02/08/1229805332/special-counsel-report-biden-classified-documents

There is no evidence that Biden knowingly kept classified documents, and no reason why he would have.

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

LOL, I was being sarcastic .

Like , it has been mentioned before 🙂

I see, you were trolling; "being sarcastic" as you call it.

Obviously you have no intelligent reply to my post.  Understandable, I merely stated well known recent history.

• Like 1