What happened to her

A1Str8

I remember Cazes was found dead in his cell as if he hanged himself but there was nothing to attach the towel to, which he allegedly used. It was simply wrapped around his neck. The FBI agents thought it was very weird and requested the CCTV footage from the Thai cops. After nagging them for years, they finally received a bunch of edited shorts from the footage, where the important parts were missing. The cops said they deleted it. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

I remember Cazes was found dead in his cell as if he hanged himself but there was nothing to attach the towel to, which he allegedly used. It was simply wrapped around his neck. The FBI agents thought it was very weird and requested the CCTV footage from the Thai cops. After nagging them for years, they finally received a bunch of edited shorts from the footage, where the important parts were missing. The cops said they deleted it. 

You have any source for that conspiracy theory?

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 4:11 PM, BenStark said:

You have any source for that conspiracy theory?

🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the chuckles. Yes I do. Such as multiple books published on the Alphabay takedown. Multiple interviews etc from and by the people who were part of the investigation. The actual agents tracking him down and working on the case etc. It's not a theory it's facts. 

3 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the chuckles. Yes I do. Such as multiple books published on the Alphabay takedown. Multiple interviews etc from and by the people who were part of the investigation. The actual agents tracking him down and working on the case etc. It's not a theory it's facts. 

So in short, not a single credible source?

And you talk about chuckles