Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Social Media

42 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No argument there, not a fan of either member. But I'm not sure why you are mentioning them as they are not in the same category as a sitting vice President. Both parties have their share of whackjobs.

And Michelle won't run.  Is she the only possible option other than Harris if Biden steps aside? I gave you a list of 5 successful governors who could easily step up to the plate.  You counter with a first lady with zero political experience.  If that is the best hope for the Democrats, they better start heavy prayer sessions for Joe's health. 

Biden does not run. Kamala runs and loses to Newsome. 

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah she looked good on paper when picked. I doubt she foolish enough to bother ever running for president herself.

Do you mean, ever bother to run again?

I think her support dropped down to 2% of the democrat voters. 

I wonder how much of the democrat voter support she has now?

Kamala Harris’s decline in the polls, explained

Data suggests some of her supporters have migrated to candidates who were previously their second choice.

After a blockbuster debate performance in June, Sen. Kamala Harris shot up in the national polls, peaking at 15 percent voter support. Cut to five months later, and she’s announced her decision to drop out, after polling in the single digits.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/20/20953284/kamala-harris-polls-2020-election

10 hours ago, billd766 said:

You seem to think it is simple to run a country of 300 million people yet you have no idea of what it takes.

Define a real job please.

I was driving a truck before I was 21.

I was never a pilot because I was not good enough or smart enough, and neither are you.

I used to install and commission mobile base stations in many countries across the world. Could you do that?

I also worked on aircraft radio equipment, at a satellite radar station, on police radio equipment. I also worked on preparing land and buildings for mobile base stations as far apart as Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and around the Arab Gulf, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand building 1G and 2G and CDMA, for AIS and DTAC during 1993, 94, 95, 96 and 1997. Sri Lanka Pakistan. Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand and perhaps other places that I have forgotten about.

Politics never interested me as a career and I am the first to admit that I would be hopeless at it.

President Biden has been very good at it and made it a career and his life's work.

I wouldn't expect him to drive a truck, be a pilot or sell insurance as it is not in his skill set.

If you think it is so easy, then prove it and become a politician.

Prove to us all, that you are not all hat and no cattle.

Off topic question. 

What you posted is interesting.  Were those aeronautical en route ground stations you worked with?

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Biden does not run. Kamala runs and loses to Newsome. 

This would be the smart play for the Democrats.  I think Newsome would probably win against Trump. Harris? Dont think so.

They might have Joe stumble along until the Democratic National Convention in August. Then, instead of accepting the nomination, he would simply step aside for Harris. It would be far too late for another candidate to be selected or any kind of contest.  So Kamala gets coronated and the SJW side of the party is assuaged. 

7 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Could Biden run a restaurant? No. Could he run a bar? No. Could he fix a leaking tap? No Could he operate a ferry to Samui? No.

Then why is he President?

I really have no idea. Surely that party has better.

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

At least Biden can say he doesn't have to wear diapers. He doesn't have 91 indictments to answer to either.

Often mentally challenged people are spared from criminal indictments as in the case with Biden and the case of his illegal retention and sharing of classified materials. This is nothing short of espionage and the discussion going forward needs to focus on that and not Biden's obvious and now SC/DOJ documented assessment of his mental condition that declares him mentally incompetent to stand trial. He gets a pass despite the glaring concerns of espionage from a very corrupt but senile politician who remains in office despite it all. Yhis can do nothing BUT help Trump now and the dual standard and weaponization of Bidens DOJ against his political opponents. This is likely the final nail in Bidens political coffin. He's DONE, there's no way out of this debacle he's ensnarled in now. Serves him right though. The  the depositiions of his brother and rack-head son are scheduled this month and this could really heat things up for Biden. He's a lost cause now, tainted, weak, lost, ....so corrupt and now considered too mentally incompetent to stand trial. WOW! Who/how can anyone continue supporting and covering for this loser! he's a clear and present danger to America now.

“The Hur report, released Thursday, assessed Biden as too senile to be prosecuted over his wrongful retention of classified documents”

Edited by illisdean

2 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Off topic question. 

What you posted is interesting.  Were those aeronautical en route ground stations you worked with?

How is answering another poster off topic?

If you had read my post correctly you would have seen that I was referring to mobile phone base stations.

8 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Often mentally challenged people are spared from criminal indictments as in the case with Biden and the case of his illegal retention and sharing of classified materials. This is nothing short of espionage and the discussion going forward needs to focus on that and not Biden's obvious and now SC/DOJ documented assessment of his mental condition that declares him mentally incompetent to stand trial. He gets a pass despite the glaring concerns of espionage from a very corrupt but senile politician who remains in office despite it all. Yhis can do nothing BUT help Trump now and the dual standard and weaponization of Bidens DOJ against his political opponents. This is likely the final nail in Bidens political coffin. He's DONE, there's no way out of this debacle he's ensnarled in now. Serves him right though. The  the depositiions of his brother and rack-head son are scheduled this month and this could really heat things up for Biden. He's a lost cause now, tainted, weak, lost, ....so corrupt and now considered too mentally incompetent to stand trial. WOW! Who/how can anyone continue supporting and covering for this loser! he's a clear and present danger to America now.

“The Hur report, released Thursday, assessed Biden as too senile to be prosecuted over his wrongful retention of classified documents”

Conservative tabloid, what would anyone expect?

I would suggest having BOTH Biden and Trump have the same cognitive tests, and seeing who performs better.

The test Trump took was something a six-year-old would ace, and there is no knowing whether he cheated as usual.

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Conservative tabloid, what would anyone expect?

I would suggest having BOTH Biden and Trump have the same cognitive tests, and seeing who performs better.

The test Trump took was something a six-year-old would ace, and there is no knowing whether he cheated as usual.

Good idea. Put it on live tv. Show up Biden for the clown he is.

31 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

First question they should ask Biden is "who is president of Mexico"!

LOL

Bidenpressconference.thumb.jpg.98a7ad38a6a98fb10f9cc8596e2f0a80.jpgBiden is confused as usual

Special counsel reported this:

The Special Counsel noted in his report that Biden:

-       Could not remember even within a number of years when his son died.

-       Could not remember when he was Vice-President.

-       Made a number of other troubling errors when it came to recalling facts.

https://apnews.com/joe-biden-special-counsel-report

Edited by illisdean

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

At this time, does it really matter how fit Biden really is? The perception out there is that he has mental problems. And no talking will change this perception.

What is so difficult for the DEMs to realize reality and look for a good presidential candidate?

The election America needs is between Gavin Newsom and Ron DeSantis. Two governors of two large states who can articulate their ideologies, stand on working precedent, and debate each other without falling off the podium. With 2020 and 2024 the USA will have had the worst two major party candidates in history running against each other. I will vote for RFKjr.

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Should a man deemed too mentally unfit to face trial or for mishandling classified documents be deemed unfit to remain in the oval office? 

Biden! He should resign in disgrace before he is forcefully ejected in humiliating fashion.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Good idea. Put it on live tv. Show up Biden for the clown he is.

How embarrassing would it be if Trump loses?

Kindly remember he confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and E Jean Carroll with his wife Marla.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Kindly remember he confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and E Jean Carroll with his wife Marla.

It must be a lot more embarrassing for the USA if Trump won.............

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

It must be a lot more embarrassing for the USA if Trump won.............

Not just embarrassing. Every country allied to the US would stop sharing intelligence with Trump in charge.

He took in $8 million from foreign powers during his presidency. In a second term, he would probably sell national secrets to the highest bidder. He does have a lot of legal bills.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump wins easily and you know it.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Should a man deemed too mentally unfit to face trial or for mishandling classified documents be deemed unfit to remain in the oval office? 

Biden! He should resign in disgrace before he is forcefully ejected in humiliating fashion.

And what do you suggest should happen to an ex president who stole classified documents from the White House, showed them to persons without security clearance, denied he had them in the first place, returned a few, denied once again that he had any, told his lawyers to deny he had any, and then when the FBI did a properly cleared search, then blamed anybody and everybody else for them being found.

Do YOU think he is a proper and responsible person, who should be president of the USA?

Edited by billd766

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

And what you you suggest should happen to an ex president who stole classified documents from the White House, showed them to persons without security clearance, denied he had them in the first place, returned a few, denied once again that he had any, told his lawyers to deny he had any, and then when the FBI did a properly cleared search, then blamed anybody and everybody else for them being found.

Do YOU think he is a proper and responsible person, who should be president of the USA?

More deflection from the current problem.