Tucker Carlson: Putin takes charge as TV host gives free rein to Kremlin

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How is it a problem for Russia? They have a lot more solders to lose and a lot more money to spend.  

China is not on the list either, but Russia's per capita GDP is higher. Does that mean Russia is stronger than China? 

As I replied in another pist, it shows that leaving Russia's orbit is beneficial.

China was not a subject of the Soviet Union. But as you mention it, what do you think of the comparison between China's teconomic development and  Russia's development? It also shows Putin failures to develop his country.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Cory1848 said:

I’m not sure where you’re coming from here, but you seem to be saying, if a country wants their neighbor’s resources, you’re cool with that country stealing them, while slaughtering people who stand in their way and laying waste to their towns and cities. Sounds pretty medieval to me. Remind me never to be your neighbor.

Strange posting from you. I never said wars are good. Inventing your own weird theory. Remind me never to live next to people who make up weird theories about others.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"Any of your heroes" was unclear? 

I don't have heroes.

To reply more precisely, a Republican interviewed by CNN or a Dem interviewed by Fox News would not fall into the same category as Putin interviewed by Carlson.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, candide said:

I don't have heroes.

To reply more precisely, a Republican interviewed by CNN or a Dem interviewed by Fox News would not fall into the same category as Putin interviewed by Carlson.

Biden is your hero

15 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Putin just confirmed what I knew. He wants Ukraine only. Resources. Same as Iraq war was about resources not WMD. Only the sheep bought the WMD lies. 

I don't desagree with you on this point. Putin may not have invaded Ukraine if it were a resource-poor country (although population itself is enough of a resource for Russia).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

I don't desagree with you on this point. Putin may not have invaded Ukraine if it were a resource-poor country (although population itself is enough of a resource for Russia).

We agree, knock me over with a feather.

Just now, candide said:

I have no hero. Biden has been useful at beating Trump, implementing rational and efficient policies. It could be anyone else, I don't care (except the Kennedy nutter). Could there be a better choice for 2024? Maybe. But for the time being It's Biden vs Trump. 

So you like border chaos and demented Joe.

Just now, Cory1848 said:

You praised the interview, you congratulated Tucker Carlson, you evidently believe Putin’s statements (by saying that he “confirmed” what you already “knew”), and you say that Putin “only” wants Ukraine as though that were a positive thing. If you truly dislike wars, you should condemn Putin as a liar, a demagogue, and a warmonger rather than praise interviews that he grants to fanboys.

Another strange post. Sorry I bothered talking to you. 

• Confused 3

Just now, stevenl said:

Letting your interviewee give his statements unquestioned is not an interview, it's propaganda.

Great interview. Let the person speak. Don't interrupt every 5 seconds like CNN clowns do. That's what an interview is all about. Why podcasts have taken over from tv.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Heroes go into interviews expecting to be fully challenged in justifying their position. Nothing that can't be raised. Tough follow ups. This isn't that. 

Interviews are not supposed to be arguments. Shut up and let the guest speak. You don't have to agree. That'd why CNN can't get any good interviews. Nobody wants to talk to morons.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1