Has Baan and Beyond moved elsewhere?

giddyup

9 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Here a topic about it

And showing the many alternatives around Pattaya.

Home Pro at BigC Extra is convenient and probably serves similar interests.

And if that is not enough, just follow the road passing BigC Extra parking entrance and get to the back entrance of the really big HomePro on Sukhumvit (without ever driving on Sukhumvit).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

And if that is not enough, just follow the road passing BigC Extra parking entrance and get to the back entrance of the really big HomePro on Sukhumvit (without ever driving on Sukhumvit).

Of course, there are always alternatives, but I liked that store more than the others both when it was Baan & Beyond, and the earlier Home Works. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

I used to like B&B sad to see them go. Not a good spot for business i think. I was in GO Wholesale the other day. A massive store and they had about a dozen customers and only 1 or 2 tills in operation.

The quality of their meat section leaves a lot to be desired.   Prefer to shop at Big C next door.

Liked it when it was Homeworks, has some higher end stuff that Homepro didn't have, but then Homepro has improved, especially in their own store on Sukhumvit to North Pattaya, the one in Big C not so much.

Since then Central Group has taken over Thai Wassadu and that's their main home improvement store brand now, the stores is aimed for contractors more, looks like Central has ceded the market for middle class DIY home improvement to Homepro, the rebranded Baan&Beyond never gained traction, when it was Homeworks there was 8-10 stores in Bangkok, there was only a couple of stores nationwide for Baan&Beyond and looks like it's gone from Pattaya now

one thing I never liked about them is that for electronics items, there was never consistent pricing, in their 'PowerBuy department, between the store on the dark side of Sukhumvit, one on Klang and in Central Beach Rd. and what used to be in Homeworks/Baan&Beyond you would find the same items have different prices 

On 2/22/2024 at 2:50 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Yes that Homepo is bigger and likely worth a look. Also if one is driving North anyway try going on to Do Home on Sukhumvit a bit after the Hwy 36 junction (U-Turn needed B4 Laem Chabang). Very large Home supplies place.   https://maps.app.goo.gl/2Unsw1UeJMbnwZwf8

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1