Trump moves to dismiss his classified documents indictment, citing presidential immunity

Social Media

1 minute ago, stupidfarang said:

WTF is this a competition to see who is first? 

Not at all, I just found it a bit peculiar you quoted the post since you corrected yourself already earlier.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:39 AM, Walker88 said:

The clown keeps pushing the silly immunity defense. Maybe his appointed lackey Judge Cannon will agree.

He'd better hope not.

If she says "He's immune", then Biden should immediately send DEVGRU to eradicate the traitor and threat to national security, since Biden, too, would be immune. I would support that 100%. trump is a much greater threat to the US than ObL, and DEVGRU took care of that bad guy. Might as well do the needful and take out a worse guy.

Biden is likely only running because, as in 2020, he might be the only candidate who will beat trump. Maybe Newsom or Michelle Obama, but few Dems have the visibility, even if every last Dem is infinitely more qualified than trump. Do away with trump, using 'immunity', and then Biden could step down, free from any legal pursuit.

Of course the real reason trump filed these spurious appeals is because he knows his lackey judge will help him delay delay delay. He knows he's guilty and "effed" if this goes to trial.

You’re forgetting a key point.

Unlike yourself and most likely your cronies in the CIA who are left wing loons.

Almost all at DEVGRU are Trump supporters.  100% rank and file.  O-6’s want to make Flag so a few are yes men.

You won’t find this data in any nerd’s “stat sheet “.

And now you’re supporting political assassins.  Not surprised .  Not going to happen though.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 3
  • Love It 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:53 AM, Walker88 said:

Sorry, traitor, doesn't work that way.

The records are not about orders you gave staff to go pick up a bucket of Extra Crispy at KFC, what trump stole were documents classified TS, SCI,SAP, Codeword, SITK, HCS and RD. Not even KFC's secret recipe is rated like that.

The average country club director and wedding planner has no need for documents whose exposure endangers national security, and in the case of HCS documents, threatens the lives of clandestine assets and their families. Not even while actually serving as POTUS does a President have a 'need to know' the identities of clandestine assets. As a former case officer who both recruited and handled clandestine intelligence sources, it sickens me that that bloated, self-serving traitor would be so reckless and cavalier that he would put in danger people who risk their lives to help the US. Such assets and those willing to be such are not stupid. They see the news. They saw that fatboy is reckless and couldn't care less about their safety. Some assets likely quit. Others will never sign on. That leaves the US vulnerable to everything from understanding hostile nations' military capabilities and intent, to planned terrorist acts. Now if al Qaeda wanted to decimate Mar-a-Lago, I couldn't care less, and if there is any justice, let that be the canary.

The coward trump has no idea what it takes to either recruit and handle assets in hostile locations, nor the bravery of the assets who choose to aid the US and help keep it safe.

trump has zero immunity. Neither did he declassify, as that is a set process requiring sign-offs by agency heads and it leaves a paper trail. Also, not even a POTUS can declassify RD documents, as only the Dept of Energy has that legal authority.

Jail him, or execute him for treason, as it is patently obvious to anyone not caught up in his vapors that trump intended to monetize what he stole. putin would pay $billions to learn what 'sources and methods' US intel has working against him.

I can't imagine how much this has already cost. An entire damage assessment has to be done, as it has to be assumed what trump stole and kept in his club has been exposed. Undoubtedly some clandestine assets and their families probably had to be exfilled from denied areas, or it's also possible some were rolled up and killed. Effing trump, traitor.

Any co-opted elected official, such as an R Senator or Representative: If you buy trump's spurious argument, then let's take every document trump stole and publish them. Let's hand them out at Dulles Airport to incoming passengers. Send copies to putin, Xi, the mullahs in Iran, al Qaeda, the Haqqani Network, trump's lover Kim Jong-un. Let's toss them in Happy Meals at McDonalds. If these co-opted Sens and Reps are unwilling to do that, then they can shut up and get behind the lawful prosecution of the traitor trump.

Again?  A lot of nothing.

You must be impressing many on this thread.  They’re gullible.

I suppose you missed the chapter on short, concise and to the point during your CIA Correspondence Course (CCC).

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Employee 5 gives interview on moving documents to New Jersey to avoid FBI discovery...

trump is a traitor, and all of his supporters who are aiding and abetting are also inadvertently traitors also. They might not know it or think it, but they are.  

• Haha 1

On 3/3/2024 at 2:58 PM, heybruce said:

I'd ask for your sources, but I'm confident that any provided would be links to wingnut opinion videos and editorials.

“Almost all at DEVGRU are Trump supporters.  100% rank and file.  O-6’s want to make Flag so a few are yes men.

You won’t find this data in any nerd’s “stat sheet “.

Reading comprehension not your most strong point.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, sirineou said:

trump is a traitor, and all of his supporters who are aiding and abetting are also inadvertently traitors also. They might not know it or think it, but they are.  

I suggest that this guy is not a traitor as he was completely unaware of what he was transporting to the airport. 

The following video gives a better insight into his character and innocence.

Detailed interview ‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I suggest that this guy is not a traitor as he was completely unaware of what he was transporting to the airport. 

And you would be right because he is neither aiding or abetting. He is doing the right thing. 

Edited by sirineou

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

The following video gives a better insight into his character and innocence.

Detailed interview ‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents.

For those who don't like to watch videos:

‘This is not a witch hunt’: Takeaways from CNN’s sit-down with ex-Trump employee who unwittingly moved classified docs

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/politics/takeaways-cnn-exclusive-interview-trump-employee-5-mar-a-lago

Quote from the article:

Butler said he was helping to move the boxes to the airport at the same time Trump was greeting federal investigators at his property in June 2022, two months before the FBI’s search of Mar-a-Lago and a year before Trump was indicted by special counsel Jack Smith over his alleged mishandling of classified documents. 

😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

“Almost all at DEVGRU are Trump supporters.  100% rank and file.  O-6’s want to make Flag so a few are yes men.

You won’t find this data in any nerd’s “stat sheet “.

Reading comprehension not your most strong point.

Repeating your nonsense does not make it a fact.  You don't show your sources because you don't have any.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

You need a gig on Comedy Central.  

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

For those who don't like to watch videos:

‘This is not a witch hunt’: Takeaways from CNN’s sit-down with ex-Trump employee who unwittingly moved classified docs

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/politics/takeaways-cnn-exclusive-interview-trump-employee-5-mar-a-lago

Quote from the article:

Butler said he was helping to move the boxes to the airport at the same time Trump was greeting federal investigators at his property in June 2022, two months before the FBI’s search of Mar-a-Lago and a year before Trump was indicted by special counsel Jack Smith over his alleged mishandling of classified documents. 

😀

Beside the denial of Trump's witch-hunt rhetoric, there were another two take-aways from the interview that I found interesting.

One was when Butler was asked who had access to the room where the classified documents were stored, he replied "feasibly, at night anyone could'.

The other was when he was privy to a conversation with Australian Billionaire Anthony Pratt and that Pratt paid a million dollars for Trump's private access where Trump gave him classified secrets about US and Russian submarines.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You are wrong.  I do know.

No, you don't.  If you had a scrap of evidence to support your claim you'd show it.

My guess is that you've never served.  Correct?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

No, you don't.  If you had a scrap of evidence to support your claim you'd show it.

My guess is that you've never served.  Correct?

Wrong again!  Served. Did you?

• Confused 1