Trump moves to dismiss his classified documents indictment, citing presidential immunity

Social Media

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

My first post was in 2006.  You'll have to be more specific.

However since it is clear that you can't distinguish between opinion and fact it is pointless to continue.

Adderall is most likely covered under Tricare.

Check it out.  It may help you.

Edited by G_Money

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Go back to your echo chamber.

Don’t be upset that I proved you lied.

Now I’m having second thoughts about agreeing with your “Retired AF “ claim.  Most people who lie, lie about multiple topics.

I know you weren’t in combat arms, highly doubtful you worked the flight line.  Was it Motorpool, Administrative, Messhall or passing out basketballs at the base gym?

My guess based on the context of your post, basketballs.

Edited by G_Money

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Don’t be upset that I proved you lied.

Now I’m having second thoughts about agreeing with your “Retired AF “ claim.  Most people who lie, lie about multiple topics.

I know you weren’t in combat arms, highly doubtful you worked the flight line.  Was it Motorpool, Administrative, Messhall or passing out basketballs at the base gym?

My guess based on the context of your post, basketballs.

You have not proven that I lied.  That's another one of your lies.

Along with ICBM DT&E/OT&E I did studies I will not discuss in the AFWL/WL/Phillips Lab at Kirtland AFB and I managed the on-orbit testing of the first GPS Block IIR satellite, among other things.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

You have not proven that I lied.  That's another one of your lies.

Along with ICBM DT&E/OT&E I did studies I will not discuss in the AFWL/WL/Phillips Lab at Kirtland AFB and I managed the on-orbit testing of the first GPS Block IIR satellite, among other things.

I have proven you lied.  It’s all in your previous post.  I even quoted the post and you still deny.  SOP for the left.

Forgot about the underground babysitting in Minot, North Dakota.  About as exciting as watching grass grow. 

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Phillips Lab was the darling of the space movement for a short time. I can't remember who was the Director, but I knew him at the time, maybe Pete Worden or Jess Sponable.

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Phillips Lab was the darling of the space movement for a short time. I can't remember who was the Director, but I knew him at the time, maybe Pete Worden or Jess Sponable.

I moved on shortly after it was renamed Phillips Lab.  Almost all the work was classified so it was a very low-key organization then.

BTW:  Any classified that I might remember from back then is at least 30 years past its "Use By" date, but I still treat it as classified.  That's how responsible military and civil service members behave.  Too bad some Presidents and politicians (many actually) can't do the same.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1