The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Your lack of logic in your posts knows no end and is only exceeded by your lack of evidence, as you continue ad nauseum.

Enjoy the fishing.....

Well that's just your unsupported, illogical opinion.  

30 minutes ago, sirineou said:

An  example of the faulty logic of trump supporters. 

So they say everyone in the world is laughing at Biden, 

I reply by posting  a video of world leaders,( Trudeau, Johnson, Macron and others),  caught on live mike   laughing at trump. So far so good.

The reply from the trumpsters is:

" Guardian source showing a lefty on the right who everyone laughs at."

What? . clearly event to a cognitively  challenged trumpster it is a video of world leaders laughing at trump. It is a now famous video. 

So not wanting to prolong this, I reply. 

"OK. whatever helps you sleep at night

The witty comeback is:

"Trudeau is polling very bad. Go have a look. Might keep you awake.

Now I am a bit confused . Why is he talking about trudeau's polling and what does that have to do with world leaders laughing at trump

So politely I ask :

"Why would Trudeau's poling keep me awake?  "

To which some one . do you want to guess who? responds with a confused emoji. 

And that my friends is the level of discourse one gets from  trump supporters. :clap2:

Lefties don't like trump :cheesy:

Tell us something new old chap. Maybe you need to eat more carbs at night then you will tell us something new and interesting.

Trudeau is left, Macron is left. Of course they don't like Trump.

1 hour ago, johng said:

You tip your hat to someone that suggests assassination of a past and possibly future POTUS   isn't there some sort of law against that ?

You're right, that was over the top.

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Tell us something new old chap. Maybe you need to eat more carbs at night then you will tell us something new and interesting.

Ok

When you stop tickling yourself I guess you are going to produce a video of conservative world leaders laughing at Biden. 

I can't wait.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

You should too, if you are going to act as an echo chamber for Dolf's moronic postings.

You guys have nothing, just abuse. Trump this, Trump that. TDS is worse than any addiction Ive seen. China spread Covid. Biden opened the border to Mexico. Putin invaded Ukraine. Terrorists attacked Israel. None of this was caused by Trump.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Ok

When you stop tickling yourself I guess you are going to produce a video of conservative world leaders laughing at Biden. 

I can't wait.  

Everyone laughs at Biden.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You really need to have half a dozen stiff whiskies, perhaps you would make more sense then.

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:27 AM, Walker88 said:

Put the two together, and I doubt any case officer would report a credible threat against trump. Take some of that built up R&R time or Home Leave. Let al Qaeda or Jama'ah Islamiya or the Haqqani Network or whomever has a plan do the needful and rid the world of a major threat. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Oh, really?  A former (alleged) case officer would let the bad guys take out the president 'cause you don't like his positions?

This is why someone needs to overhaul the intel services.

Who knows what else they might get up to.  They might spy on his campaign, they might sex up a fake dossier and leak it to tame journalists, or they just might sic the IRS on opposition parties.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

You guys have nothing, just abuse. Trump this, Trump that. TDS is worse than any addiction Ive seen. China spread Covid. Biden opened the border to Mexico. Putin invaded Ukraine. Terrorists attacked Israel. None of this was caused by Trump.

91 indictments is not abuse, it's fact. Fraud is fact, a court has said so. Sexual assault is fact, a jury of Trump's peers has said so.

If we have TDS, at least the addiction is healthy. Your addiction to posting rubbish is not.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

91 indictments is not abuse, it's fact. Fraud is fact, a court has said so. Sexual assault is fact, a jury of Trump's peers has said so.

If we have TDS, at least the addiction is healthy. Your addiction to posting rubbish is not.

Trump is in your head 6am to midnight 7 days a week.

That's a serious addiction.

The dems are good at coming up with names to spare head their agenda  ,not so much with the Gop usually . Their oversight committee got it right with this one .

Weaponization of the Federal Government!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

The dems are good at coming up with names to spare head their agenda  ,not so much with the Gop usually . Their oversight committee got it right with this one .

Weaponization of the Federal Government!

What names? Names like "Biden Crime Family"?

BENGHAZI! BURISMA!

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Stop spewing misinformation. Trump is dead last in presidential approval ratings.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

You are really that silly? That list doesnt contain Biden 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-less-popular-last-4-presidents-who-failed-win-second-term-1856574

Edited by Dolf
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Depends on the economic climate, but at times, a lot of cash sitting around. Guess you're not a financial advisor?

Not true for most people.

• Like 1