Pride flags would be largely banned Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers

Social Media

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming or are you just regurgitation something you heard? 

As usual, you distort what I wrote.

Your fav trolling technique, it seems.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Once again, did you even read it? Your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming.

Where does it say that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming? It absolute does not say that. 

here:

statistically it’s adults who identify as straight who abuse the most children. 

Now, for the third time of asking.

Where is your evidence to the contrary?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

36 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

here:

So you read it, but were not able to comprehend it, that explained a lot. We were talking about grooming, not child abuse. 

Again, your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming.

Where does it say that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming? It absolute does not say that. 

Just now, Yellowtail said:

So you read it, but were not able to comprehend it, that explained a lot. We were talking about grooming, not child abuse. 

Again, your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming.

It doesn’t because there is no such thing.

It wasn’t me who even suggested LGBTQ are grooming kids in classrooms, I challenged the assertion.

No evidence of the assertion has been presented.

Give it your best go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

As usual, you distort what I wrote.

Your fav trolling technique, it seems.

Here is what you wrote:

Groomers.png

How am I distorting it? 

I think telling you find pedophilia worthy of a laughing emoji. Ha Ha

Edited by Yellowtail

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Have some respect for others opinion. We don’t live in the same bubble as you. 

Do you understand English?  I’m trying to get his opinion by the questions I’ve asked but nothing from him except evasive BS.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Straight people used to be 88-90% of the population, so obviously there is more who identify as straight, but Im not sure how that comes out when young boys is abused by boys/men? Can we with  certainty say 100% of male abusers who abuse boys is gay? 

This rainbow 🌈 capture is sad to see used politically. 80'ies was so bright and colorful, now politically abused and dirty. 

We had all skydiving rigs and canopies with rainbow colours back then, represented hope and  freedom.

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

What are you talking about?

Grooming mostly happens outside school, and there is much more grooming by straight people than by LGBT.

Excluding Catholic priest, of course. 😀

Keep on dreaming!

My posting of links proves otherwise but you refuse to accept it.  You’ve got issues.

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You have provided zero evidence that this indoctrination is taking place.

Just more of the ‘make an outrageous claim and fail to back it up’.

I have provided.  You just refuse to accept.

Just man up and admit you can’t answer my direct questions to you.

You'll get more respect that way. 

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

5% of Tennessee students sit SATs, 95% don’t.

But you insist Tennessee SAT Performance tells you something useful.

Not about the vast majority (95%) of Tennessee students it doesn’t.

Does it get more clear than that?

Nice try Chopper but nothing to do with the questions I ask and you can’t or won’t answer.

2 hours ago, candide said:

What are you talking about?

Grooming mostly happens outside school, and there is much more grooming by straight people than by LGBT.

Excluding Catholic priest, of course. 😀

That wasn’t the question that I asked chopper and he? keeps evading for whatever reason.

If you’re truly that concerned go back and re read my questions directed to him, not you.

Comprende?

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It doesn’t because there is no such thing.

It wasn’t me who even suggested LGBTQ are grooming kids in classrooms, I challenged the assertion.

No evidence of the assertion has been presented.

Give it your best go.

Another dodge from a guy that can't support his claims yet posts links to articles he does not understand to pretend he has. One trick pony.

I never claimed LGBTQ are grooming kid in classrooms. That's just you changing the subject because once again, you are not able to support the claim. 

Again, the article you linked to does not support the claim you were pretending to support, which was that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming. It in fact does not say that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming, and implying is does is dishonest. 

Ladies, it’s Saturday night in Pattaya and I  presently have important things to do than go back and forth with those in denial of children being groomed in the classroom by Drag Queens.

To be continued.

Maybe I’ll bang a LB tonight.  Many are hot.

But the children will never be exposed.  Adult only entertainment.

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Ladies, it’s Saturday night in Pattaya and I  presently have important things to do than go back and forth with those in denial of children being groomed in the classroom by Drag Queens.

Backing up your assertion with credible evidence being top of the list.

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Maybe I’ll bang a LB tonight.

A very odd thing to post.

That thing about ‘we hate most what we see in ourselves comes to mind’.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Backing up your assertion with credible evidence being top of the list.

A very odd thing to post.

That thing about ‘we hate most what we see in ourselves comes to mind’.

That's pretty rich coming from you....

On 2/29/2024 at 12:25 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

A substantial number of MAGA/Trump supporters on this forum have never sat a Civic class in their life.

And it shows.

Typical, you only see what you choose, and disagree with opinions not aligned with your own flock.

I see you're making friends on the Sunak forum.  You Chomper, are a provocateur.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

here:

yes clearly one is straight if they are abusing children. smh.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Straight people used to be 88-90% of the population, so obviously there is more who identify as straight, but Im not sure how that comes out when young boys is abused by boys/men? Can we with  certainty say 100% of male abusers who abuse boys is gay? 

This rainbow 🌈 capture is sad to see used politically. 80'ies was so bright and colorful, now politically abused and dirty. 

We had all skydiving rigs and canopies with rainbow colours back then, represented hope and  freedom.

Only a fool would claim 100% of male abusers that abuse boys are gay, the idea is ridiculous.

Before we could have a productive discussion, we would have clear definitions of all the terms. Abuse and sexual abuse are not the same thing. The percentage of heterosexual men that abuse boys is likely larger than the percentage of gay men that abuse boys, if for no other reason than because many of the kids that are abused, are abused by their parents. 

But the percentage of heterosexual men that sexually abuse boys is likely negligible compared to the percentage of gay men that sexually abuse boys, because heterosexual men are not sexually attracted to boys. 

Just as I would assume the percentage of heterosexual men that sexually abuse girls is astronomical compared to the percentage of gay men that sexually abuse girls, because gay men are not attracted to girls. 

I would also submit that men are far and away more likely to be sexual abusers than are women, so it stands to reason that when boys are sexually abused, the abuser is almost certainly going to be a gay man, and when girls are sexually abused, the abuser is almost certainly going to be a heterosexual man. 

40 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

It's about being proud of who you are, and not being ashamed about yourself if you are not straight.

So gay is who you are, that's it?

For people like you, who are straight, of course you are not ashamed or afraid to be yourself in public.  But for LGBQ plus people they can be made to feel like they are immoral, inferior or disgusting. 

How?

The rainbow flag, being displayed in a openly publc place, can give comfort and confidence to any of that community that may be getting bullied, or having problems accepting themselves as who they are or want to be. 

Freudian slip? Classrooms are not public places.

Having the flag around also gives straight people awareness that that LGBQ plus people exist and are part of their society.

There are people that don't know this?

Many posters in here seem to be saying they are fine with LGBQ plus people so long as they don't have to see or think about them, and so long as they hide everything about their community away out of sight...well...if you think aboht that, it's not being on with gay people at all!  

I have not read any posters making any such claims. Being against sexualizing children in K-12 does not make one anti-gay, unless your position is that gay people are sexualizing children. 

Fine of you don't want rainbow flags in classrooms, but by your argment you should not have any flags of anything, countries, religions, clubs and societies.  And then how are kids going to learn about the real world they are living in? 

Why? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

In what way, shape or form is being gay a political issue?

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Here is what you wrote:

Groomers.png

How am I distorting it? 

I think telling you find pedophilia worthy of a laughing emoji. Ha Ha

Trolling again?

I did not say that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming, as you can read in my post.

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Keep on dreaming!

My posting of links proves otherwise but you refuse to accept it.  You’ve got issues.

No, you did not prove anything, it was just anedoctical evidence, that is, peanuts.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

In what way, shape or form is being gay a political issue?

When flagging rainbow colours becomes a problem or a matter of larger public opinion, where it should be allowed or not! 

Before all the politics, Rainbow colours represented hope, freedom and happiness with no ties or ownership, and no problem with any gender or sexuality who want to use the rainbow colours or sumbol, it is the activism it have turned in to. 

Edited by Hummin

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So gay is who you are, that's it?

How?

Freudian slip? Classrooms are not public places.

There are people that don't know this?

I have not read any posters making any such claims. Being against sexualizing children in K-12 does not make one anti-gay, unless your position is that gay people are sexualizing children. 

Why? 

I just do not know where to start to answer your astonishingly ignorant and misguided questions.... So I won't. 

How on earth you could think a rainbow flag is sexualising children is beyond me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

No, you did not prove anything, it was just anedoctical evidence, that is, peanuts.

Prove it’s not grooming. Chopper can’t so I’ll give you a shot.

I call it how I see it along with the various links posted from a news source approved by the forum.