US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

21 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Are you seriously asking why a lot of white Americans thought relations with black people had gotten worse whilst the first (and only) black POTUS was elected and running the country? I'll guess at insecurity, white-privilege declining and downright racism but I don't know for absolute sure. What do you think? 

So only white people are rascist?  What exactly is white privilege?

What do white people have the privilege of, exclusively?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Nasty again

Last time I was called nasty was in second grade by a girl seated in front of me when I picked my nose and placed a burger on her chair.

Punished by the Catholic nun with a ruler across my knuckles.

Maybe I’m due again.

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Last time I was called nasty was in second grade by a girl seated in front of me when I picked my nose and placed a burger on her chair.

Maybe I’m due again.

The way Kamala was jumping up and down, she looked like she was at a Catholic wedding...

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

like i said..lots of left leaning Trump hating pages, and as i also said i wasn't going to waste my time trying wading through. it's probably easier to find things on Twitter now Musk has got rid of all the liberal activists, however i don't use it that much so not familiar with it.

Twitter is filled with misinformation and hatred. Avoid it like the plague

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, you have't disproven it at all, it's, as usual, brushed under the carpet, or covered up. if only the media treated the Dems with the same contempt they do Trump, we'd get a good insight into how corrupt many politicians are (and rep for that matter)

Totally drank the kool-aid

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Maybe I’m due again.

Guaranteed you are due again. Doubtful it would help

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Only ignorant woke snowflake liberals ................. believe the majority of the media.

It's that all you have? Insults like a scorned 12 year in a playground? Bring a logical, fact based argument and then we'll listen to you. Until then I'd appreciate it if you were more civil.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, I am seriously asking why a majority of both white and black Americans felt race relations in the US were good prior to the Obama Administration, and what that number seemed to be increasing until halfway though the Obama's Administration at which point it nosedived. Any ideas?

Race.thumb.png.f61e897305bc6c9aaf206711d9ba4222.png

Other than what I've already suggested, no.

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

So only white people are rascist?  What exactly is white privilege?

What do white people have the privilege of, exclusively?

I'm not here for your education. If you don't know what white privilege is then I suggest you Google it.

And no, I'm not suggesting only white people are racist. Stop with the gaslighting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

To the left, a forklift driver making $12 dollars an hour is privileged because they are white, while Oprah and President Obama are oppressed, because they are black. 

That is so not what it means. It's little wonder you guys get so confused about matters. 

You could have Googles this yourself but here you go - 'White privilege is the inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice'.

Neither Oprah nor President Obama may have been 'oppressed' but that doesn't mean that an awful lot of black people in America weren't and still are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

Are you seriously asking why a lot of white Americans thought relations with black people had gotten worse whilst the first (and only) black POTUS was elected and running the country? I'll guess at insecurity, white-privilege declining and downright racism but I don't know for absolute sure. What do you think? 

Yellowtail - I see reading isn't one of your strong points

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

That is so not what it means. It's little wonder you guys get so confused about matters. 

You could have Googles this yourself but here you go - 'White privilege is the inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice'.

Neither Oprah nor President Obama may have been 'oppressed' but that doesn't mean that an awful lot of black people in America weren't and still are. 

So, it is your position that the United States is characterized by racial inequality and injustice, and by your definition, indeed the forklift driver making $12 dollars an hour in my example is privileged because they are white, and both Oprah and President Obama are deprived of that, because they are black. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I'm not here for your education. If you don't know what white privilege is then I suggest you Google it.

And no, I'm not suggesting only white people are racist. Stop with the gaslighting.

“Stop with the gaslighting “

You’re so hip, chic and urban when you speak woke!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Yellowtail - I see reading isn't one of your strong points

Yet the same people elected a black man as President, and the percentage of both black and what people that thought race relations were good continued to increase until after President Obama was reelected, and then it plummeted. So the same people that elected him and reelected him suddenly turned into white supremacists. That makes perfect sense. 

Race.thumb.png.796bdc144cd39d9df941632cd203dc5f.png

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Love It 1