Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I do tend to agree, I don't particularly like Biden, I just dislike him less than I dislike Trump. However I do think Trump was the 44th worst president ever, and Biden might be somewhere around the 30th worst. Neither are particularly good choices, and the fact that we're reduced to those two choices says a lot about where America is today. 

If Trump is 44th worst then you mean he is the second best. 

I would say he is in the top 10 but not 2nd.

Biden is near the bottom, and would defebe worst if given another term

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

That is utterly true horror - Israel is truly losing the plot, and I think that that was Hamas's plot all along. If we can't have our land back, we will turn the whole world against you. And unleash the demons back.

Yeeeh, let's get Israel to kill us all to prove a point.........🤣

Just now, Neeranam said:

If Trump is 44th worst then you mean he is the second best. 

I would say he is in the top 10 but not 2nd.

Biden is near the bottom, and would defebe worst if given another term

How do you know.......?

On 3/8/2024 at 2:02 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's never forget that israel came to be when Irgun and Stern gang terrorism drove the British out of Palestine, and a terrorist ( Begin ) even  became PM.

Born of terrorism, and IMO still uses it against Palestinians.

Irgun and the Stern gang hardly drove the British out of Israel.

As ever you choose to ignore the Palastinians long history of terrorism, culminating in their enthusiastic slaughter of over 1200 innocents on October 7th.

But, but, but, Aljazira says...

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It was not a child free killing zone on Oct 7th. There were dozens of children murdered. There is no question of fake news there. 

"two infants, 12 other children under the age of 10, 36 civilians aged 10-19"

This is the correct assessment, yes.

Given the extraordinary lies which were disseminated by the Israeli giovernment and then repeated by worldwide politicians and media (I still hear people pushing falsehoods such as heads cut off, children placed in ovens, pregnant women’s stomachs cut open…), exactitude is paramount, especially when one compares with the casualties caused in retaliation.

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Given the extraordinary lies which were disseminated by the Israeli giovernment and then repeated by worldwide politicians and media (I still hear people pushing falsehoods such as heads cut off, children placed in ovens, pregnant women’s stomachs cut open…), exactitude is paramount, especially when one compares with the casualties caused in retaliation.

Next time you try baiting someone into coming up with the false 40 babies beheaded story that was spread by a journalist don't be so obvious. Its already been discussed here dozens of times. Although there certainly were heads cut of adults, I saw the video of the poor Thai guy

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Disgrsceful and figure will be much higher now. 

I'd hate to be an Israeli now, with the world experiencing what they are doing. They're is going to be retribution. 

Infographic: Over 12,660 children killed in Gaza within 134 days

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240218-infographic-over-12660-children-killed-in-gaza-within-134-days/

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Common propaganda out of proportion to shock the world and make biased sympathy. Happens in every war, and best documented was when Evil Saddam Hussain invaded innocent Kuwait. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Infographic: Over 12,660 children killed in Gaza within 134 days

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240218-infographic-over-12660-children-killed-in-gaza-within-134-days/

Oh the irony, look at the book they are promoting on the right of the graphic. "The Making of Hamas's Foreign Policy" A must read for the terrorists!

image.png.85599031a00ed037640fb96fd8d86d4f.png

• Thumbs Up 1

If Israel cares about its survival and peace - they would declare a ceasefire, arrest Netanyahu and allowed unfettered humanitarian supplies into Gaza. Every Israeli politician in that vidoe from ABC says he is totally untrustworthy and can never be peace while he is PM.

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Next time you try baiting someone into coming up with the false 40 babies beheaded story that was spread by a journalist don't be so obvious. Its already been discussed here dozens of times. Although there certainly were heads cut of adults, I saw the video of the poor Thai guy

My question to transam was simple and without hidden motive. Given the context, I prefer exact figures and specific references rather than ambiguous sweeping statements.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh the irony, look at the book they are promoting on the right of the graphic. "The Making of Hamas's Foreign Policy" A must read for the terrorists!

image.png.85599031a00ed037640fb96fd8d86d4f.png

I've read Mein Kampf but that doesn't make a Nazi, just better informed.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

My question to transam was simple and without hidden motive. Given the context, I prefer exact figures and specific references rather than ambiguous sweeping statements.

Don't believe you, he already replied once 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

If Israel cares about its survival and peace - they would declare a ceasefire, arrest Netanyahu and allowed unfettered humanitarian supplies into Gaza. Every Israeli politician in that vidoe from ABC says he is totally untrustworthy and can never be peace while he is PM.

They want a change of leadership but not direction:

A new poll finds that around three-quarters of Jewish Israelis support an expansion of IDF operations in Gaza’s southernmost city of Rafah,

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/poll-75-of-jewish-israelis-back-rafah-operation/

16 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Could you provide a link to the stories spread by the Israeli Government that were untrue ?

Remember, they must have been spread by the Israeli Government 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Are They 'Hamas'?" 12,300 Children Killed by Israeli Forces in Gaza

Gruesome new data shows that kids make up around 43% of the death toll from Israel's assault on the Gaza Strip.

Israeli forces have killed more than 12,300 Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip in just over four months, a staggering toll that's likely to grow as the Netanyahu government ramps up its assault on and prepares to invade the overcrowded city of Rafah.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/gaza-children-killed-israel

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Common propaganda out of proportion to shock the world and make biased sympathy. Happens in every war, and best documented was when Evil Saddam Hussain invaded innocent Kuwait. 

The Israeli Government  downplayed events and refrained from publicising the atrocities 

6 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Are you saying men, women, pensioners, children were not murdered at the hands of Hamas........?

Plus, I haven't mentioned figures once in these threads because I don't know.

The West's press has seen the carnage at the hands of Hamas on 7/11 via a private screen showing........🤨