Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Free speach comes with responsibility when choosing side, and when not able to have free speach and using comon sense there is mechanisms in humans to fight against to suppressing powers even it comes with consequences.

No Israel should not open the doors, but the excessively violence we are witnessing doesnt help jews around the world, or israels case looking at the major world view at the Jews. 

Israel is in the middle east , excessive  use of force is how they deal with situations .

It is respected in the locality  , being mild and restrained  is seen as a weakness

• Like 2

Just now, Hummin said:

Thats the easy way to attempt trying to silence constructive opinions, or lack of better arguments. 

It's a serious assertion.

Look at history.

It matters not what Jews do.

The persecution always comes.

That was the origin of Zionism liberation ideology -- that life in the diaspora wasn't working and the Jewish people needed poitical self determination. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel is in the middle east , excessive  use of force is how they deal with situations .

It is respected in the locality  , being mild and restrained  is seen as a weakness

Exactly. Israel had no choice in the neighborhood. The pie in the sky crew continues to see Palestinians as Canadians. DELUSIONAL. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It's a serious assertion.

Look at history.

It matters not what Jews do.

The persecution always comes.

That was the origin of Zionism liberation ideology -- that life in the diaspora wasn't working and the Jewish people needed poitical self determination. 

I had several posts deleted because of references before the the war of 7. October, so, you and more have constantly dissmissed historical facts, why you feel this is important now? People have been persecuted all over the history, nothing new really

I

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I had several posts deleted because of references before the the war of 7. October, so, you and more have constantly dissmissed historical facts, why you feel this is important now? People have been persecuted all over the history, nothing new really

I

You really take the cake with that comment.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You really take the cake with that comment.

Seen in the light of who Im answering it is spot on. 

Self reflection is an underestimated gift

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh, the irony.

I think we are done now, nothing more to say really. The world goes on as it always have done, and the world love to hate the jews for another decade, century or millennium 

Irony, but sad, the truth

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What point was you making ?

Israel should just accept the Oct 7 th terror attack and not retaliate and find the perpetrators ?

Still not getting it? Then to late, or you continue trolling out of boredom?

Im done

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I think we are done now, nothing more to say really. The world goes on as it always have done, and the world love to hate the jews for another decade, century or millennium 

Irony, but sad, the truth

Whatever point you were trying to make, I support the idea that we have no shared basis of communication. 

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Whatever point you were trying to make, I support the idea that we have no shared basis of communication. 

At least you finely came to a conclusion,  this is the core of this conflict! Bravo 👏 

It is not a one side conflict as you want it to be, as you have been constantly hammering post after post with a selective view of the problem. 

And you using words as jew hater, my intelligence, blaim me for being narrow minded, and more, and still do not see t the monthy python irony in all of it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

At least you finely came to a conclusion,  this is the core of this conflict! Bravo 👏 

It is not a one side conflict as you want it to be, as you have been constantly hammering post after post with a selective view of the problem. 

And you using words as jew hater, my intelligence, blaim me for being narrow minded, and more, and still do not see t the monthy python irony in all of it. 

Does it give you pleasure to have the last word?

44 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Still not getting it? Then to late, or you continue trolling out of boredom?

Im done

I was  Simply asking what point that you were trying to make .

'

"Jews aren't the only ones who have faced persecution, other groups have as well , so..............................................."

As you wont finish your sentence off , I guess that I will never know what you meant , but I do expect it would have been rather extreme 

44 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was  Simply asking what point that you were trying to make .

'

"Jews aren't the only ones who have faced persecution, other groups have as well , so..............................................."

As you wont finish your sentence off , I guess that I will never know what you meant , but I do expect it would have been rather extreme 

So ignorant to constantly to play out the victim card when no better than any other persecutors. 

What do you know about Rohingyas without looking it up searching google? 

How do you feel about their situation? 

19 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So ignorant to constantly to play out the victim card when no better than any other persecutors. 

What do you know about Rohingyas without looking it up searching google? 

How do you feel about their situation? 

I know very much about the Rohingyas and the genocide going on there , real genuine genocide , about a million Rohingya chased off their land into Bangladesh .

Real genocide and the World doesn't care , where are all the pro Rohingya marches across the World ? Where are all the boycotts  of Burmese goods . Where are all the campaigners for a two state solution in Myanmar ?

No one cares about the Rohingya

Where are their their Muslims brothers ?

Why doesn't the World care about a real genocide in Myanmar and they just concentrate on Israel ?

Why is the World  so opposed against  Israel and couldn't care less about Myanmar 

Both Rohingya and Palestinians are Muslims .

One of the "oppressors " is and Buddhists and the other one is Jewish

Why do you just focus on the Jews ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I know very much about the Rohingyas and the genocide going on there , real genuine genocide , about a million Rohingya chased off their land into Bangladesh .

Real genocide and the World doesn't care , where are all the pro Rohingya marches across the World ? Where are all the boycotts  of Burmese goods . Where are all the campaigners for a two state solution in Myanmar ?

No one cares about the Rohingya

Where are their their Muslims brothers ?

Why doesn't the World care about a real genocide in Myanmar and they just concentrate on Israel ?

Why is the World  so opposed against  Israel and couldn't care less about Myanmar 

Both Rohingya and Palestinians are Muslims .

One of the "oppressors " is and Buddhists and the other one is Jewish

Why do you just focus on the Jews ?

You lost me completely here, sorry

Have a good night sir

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You lost me completely here, sorry

Have a good night sir

My post really wasn't too difficult to follow .

Shall I simplify it for you ?

Muslims and Anti Semites only care when it involves Israel/Jews

They aren't bothered about real genocide when it involves Countries that aren't Israel 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not interesting. No Jews involved. 

No, Muslim killing Muslim is not as bad as Jew killing Muslim. 

Jew killing Jew doesn't happen, why do you think this is?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

My post really wasn't too difficult to follow .

Shall I simplify it for you ?

Muslims and Anti Semites only care when it involves Israel/Jews

They aren't bothered about real genocide when it involves Countries that aren't Israel 

You where the one who asked why I only focused on the jews! 

It shows you only see and read what you want. Trolling around! Impossible to have a decent debate with people who are so narrow minded and fits every arguments to fit their own view as they go without any connection to the realism of the serious matter.

When are you guys going to understand, this is not solely jews suffering and being hated and persecuted. 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

You where the one who asked why I only focused on the jews! 

It shows you only see and read what you want. Trolling around! Impossible to have a decent debate with people who are so narrow minded and fits every arguments to fit their own view as they go without any connection to the realism of the serious matter.

When are you guys going to understand, this is not solely jews suffering and being hated and persecuted. 

But its only Jews/Israelis who are held accountable .

Where are all the threads and World protests about the Burmese   who persecuted the Rohingya ?

Non existent

Why do you only support the Palestinians  and not the Kurds or Marsh Arabs  or Rohingya or the 5000 or so other peoples who want independence , or the Shans or Sothern Thai Muslims ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Because Jews don't attack Jews .

Muslims attack Jews and that's why Jews respond .

Another Anti Semitic post stating Jews shouldn't kill their attackers , but Muslims can .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because Jews don't attack Jews .

Muslims attack Jews and that's why Jews respond .

Another Anti Semitic post stating Jews shouldn't kill their attackers , but Muslims can .

My post got a laugh from a poster who claims to ne blocking me 🙂

Just me and you here at the moment 🙂

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Not as bad huh?

What an insane statement.

Back on topic and fingers crossed for the ceasefire deal.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken yesterday:

“No one should have to go through what they've gone through and what the other hostage families continue to go through,” Blinken said. “It's another reason why getting the ceasefire would be so crucial to enable us to bring the hostages home.”
Blinken reiterated that there is a “very strong proposal on the table right now,” but said the ball is in Hamas’ court to accept it.

“The question – will Hamas take it? Does Hamas want to end the suffering that it’s provoked?” he asked. “The question is there but I can tell you that we're intensely engaged every single day, almost every single hour with Qatar, with Egypt, to see if we can get a ceasefire agreement that will get the hostages out, get more aid in and create a pathway perhaps for a more lasting, secure solution.”

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-03-13-24/h_e18db6a763361faf6a52b822b1bc1ec5

Jammed hostage talks advancing as Hamas softens under Qatari pressure — diplomat
Arab official says terror group has accepted modified version of framework deal already agreed to by Israel, but sides still need to sign off.

Qatari and Egyptian mediators believe significant progress has been made this week toward securing a truce between Israel and Hamas, after talks appeared dead in the water, a senior Arab diplomat told The Times of Israel on Tuesday.

Progress was made after Doha placed significant pressure on Hamas, warning the terror group that its leaders residing in Qatar would be kicked out of the country if they didn’t adapt their approach in the negotiations.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jammed-hostage-talks-advancing-as-hamas-softens-under-qatari-pressure-diplomat

8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Jews do not hate Muslims and are not conditioned from birth to hate Muslims. Simple!

• Like 2