Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

If smears and lies make you happy, then it would be churlish and uncharitable of me to disabuse you of your happiness.

Gawd 'elp us...........:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I confirm it is an interesting book to read.

To you, no doubt, it led to the murder of 6,000,000 Jews........:ermm:

But you do remind me of Christmas....😉

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Israeli Government  downplayed events and refrained from publicising the atrocities 

Okay, also part of the propaganda? It is against all common sense thinking of the counter action, I would believe every little sympathy point counts. It is just a natural reaction no matter which side you are at. 

Fresh in mind when I saw the twin towers falling 1000 times with music and constantly sad reports of victims and heroes, to finely justify the wars against the terrorists. 

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you provide a link to the stories spread by the Israeli Government that were untrue ?

Remember, they must have been spread by the Israeli Government 

A spokesperson for Netanyahu said toddlers and babies were found in Kfar Aza, a kibbutz in southern Israel, with their “heads decapitated” after Hamas’ attack over the weekend, CNN reported.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-news-live-updates-scale-atrocities-emerges-gaza-bombardment-goe-rcna119855

• Agree 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Having watched this, I must say it on first look, it was very fair to both sides.

It is indeed but hard hitting nevertheless with a lot of interviews with senior Israeli politicians that feel a lot of this is on Netanyahu - including his divide and rile and pay Hamas strategy. He is destroying Israel in the same way Trump will destroy the US.

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

A spokesperson for Netanyahu said toddlers and babies were found in Kfar Aza, a kibbutz in southern Israel, with their “heads decapitated” after Hamas’ attack over the weekend, CNN reported.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-news-live-updates-scale-atrocities-emerges-gaza-bombardment-goe-rcna119855

Now can you prove that was false info ?

Can you show that babies didn't die in the attack ?

Can you show that it isn't true ?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Okay, also part of the propaganda? It is against all common sense thinking of the counter action, I would believe every little sympathy point counts. It is just a natural reaction no matter which side you are at. 

Fresh in mind when I saw the twin towers falling 1000 times with music and constantly sad reports of victims and heroes, to finely justify the wars against the terrorists. 

It was a major failure by Israeli security and Israel knew that there would be millions of people celebrating  seeing Jews murdered .

Israel also wanted to protect the deceased privacy and didn't want to humiliate them by using their photos for publicity

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Biden said he saw a video of babies being decapitated. The US is spreading Israeli propaganda.. 

Link, please, must have a link.......🤗

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was a major failure by Israeli security and Israel knew that there would be millions of people celebrating  seeing Jews murdered .

Israel also wanted to protect the deceased privacy and didn't want to humiliate them by using their photos for publicity

Im sorry, but this is not how this work at all, 

Every little sympathy point is important, and every little detail have to be shared as quick as possible. Timing is essential for the truth, and also propaganda used to shock the audience. 

Lies seems to live longer than the truth no matter how much evidence there is, lies never dies, or let us say coloured truths to make an deeper impression and bigger shock.

I do not doubt the cruelty behind the 7. October, and no excuses for what was done! Taking and using innocent lives for your purpose is wrong no matter which side there is. 

In a war, both sides is celebrating for every successful attack. But we also know there have been constructed celebrations shown on tv to make a wrong impression, still I do not doubt celebration occour on both sides. 

We have seen Israeli soldiers taking 🤳 among the ruins at Gaza atrip

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

As ever you choose to ignore the Palastinians long history of terrorism, culminating in their enthusiastic slaughter of over 1200 innocents on October 7th.

They were forced in terrorism.

Actually, he only saw photos.. 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/11/biden-ive-seen-pictures-of-terrorists-beheading-children-in-israel/

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Biden said he saw a video of babies being decapitated. The US is spreading Israeli propaganda.. 

Its quite clear that Biden is suffering from something that makes him confused and incoherent and says nonsensical things .

More likely that Biden was just talking his usual nonsense, rather than trying to spread propaganda 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

?? 

Did you forget the way Israel treated them for 50 years? 

And also, Israel said today the war will last another 2 years they don't won't a ceasefire.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im sorry, but this is not this work at all, 

Every little sympathy point is important, and every little detail have to be shared as quick as possible. Timing is essential for the truth, and also propaganda used to shock the audience. 

Lies seems to live longer than the truth and no matter how much evidence there is, lies never dies, or let us say coloured truths to make an deeper impression and bigger shock.

I do not doubt the cruelty behind the 7. October, and no excuses for what was done! Taking and using innocent lives for your purpose is wrong no matter which side there is. 

Didn't you understand my post .

Millions of people would have celebrated seeing Jews massacred and they wouldn't have been sympathetic .

The videos of the atrocities were show to the media and they reported the content . 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Now can you prove that was false info ?

Can you show that babies didn't die in the attack ?

Can you show that it isn't true ?

The Israelis themselves backtracked on this:

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/12/middleeast/israel-hamas-beheading-claims-intl/index.html#:~:text=However%2C we cannot confirm if,specify if they were children.

The Washington Post did a piece titled A flood of misinformation shapes views of Israel-Gaza conflict, where it covers the "beheaded babies in Kfar Azza" fake news. I can't link it as it is behind a paywall.

For an analysis of the process:

Deconstructing the ‘beheaded babies’ misinformation in Israel’s war on Gaza

How the consequences of misinformation contribute to real-life violence against Palestinians

[...]

This misinformation profoundly impacts global public opinion and action, igniting extreme harm and violence against the people of Gaza.

https://advox.globalvoices.org/2023/10/28/deconstructing-the-beheaded-babies-misinformation-in-israels-war-on-gaza/

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Didn't you understand my post .

Millions of people would have celebrated seeing Jews massacred and they wouldn't have been sympathetic .

The videos of the atrocities were show to the media and they reported the content . 

What you do not understand, it goes both ways. If the Jews was in the position of Palestinians, the major sympathy would had been the Jews as it plays out with this excessive violence and war crimes we see live 24/7 right now. 

What do you really think seperates us at the bottom line, when you do not have anything left, no more tools, just promises but nothing happens about their daily life or situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They were forced in terrorism. 

It was also engineered, c.f. my post earlier in this thread about Hamas being strategically bolstered by the Zionists to prevent the two-state solution.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

The Israelis themselves backtracked on this:

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack

Is that an example of a lie told by the Israeli Government and them spreading false information ?

Seems like the Israeli Government were telling the truth  .

There were people who were beheaded in the Oct 7 th attacked , by the confusion is their age , whether they were babies or children 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

“I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children,” Biden said in broader remarks about his administration’s support for Israel amid its war with Hamas and efforts to free American hostages.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for further details about Biden’s remarks. Two senior administration officials said Biden was referring to reports from Israel about beheaded children and cited several media reports of beheadings.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-deliver-remarks-roundtable-jewish-community-leaders-rcna119865

11. October

12.october

White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas

US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports and claims of Israeli officials

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Hummin said:

11. October

12.october

White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas

US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports and claims of Israeli officials

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas

He should be fired for lying about such a thing. 

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Really, you are quite gullible aint you, human nature at its best. 

If you havent read verses of the Torah, you should start now

This is a link from its source itself, and please educate yourself. There is religious people on this planet who take the holy books literally without putting the texts in context.

Be my guest to search and find the true nature of ourselves. So much to learn from history if interested

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/2017/07/19/what-do-we-do-about-violence-in-the-torah/

I was talking about pro Israeli supporters , Verses from the Torah are irrelevant , as are religious extremists 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1