Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Simple things is hard for some! Blinded by colurs and hate, programmed to follow the same pattern, and see nothing else than one side, feel only one sides suffering, 

Yes we must ethnically cleanse this area while we re build it for them free of charge because Hamas used it to fight from. Once we've finished we will then ethnically cleanse them back again to brand new homes.

image.png.adb7b08b959f03c79d6a2dc367751274.png

source

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians  came to Israel from the surrounding Countries , they would just be going back to where they came from 

You know your history well 👏

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

We? 

Dont make me laughing. Isreal should have their reserves frozen, and used to build bak up again

"We" was a figure of speech, didn't realize you would find that so amusing, don't worry, you do not have to pay a penny, promise.

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"We" was a figure of speech, didn't realize you would find that so amusing, don't worry, you do not have to pay a penny, promise.

I already do, I pay tax, and my country do humanitarian work all over the world, as well run Nordbatt Unified for 20 years, where many of my friends served. Some Damaged for life mentally and physically.

They went pro Isreal, came back pro Palestinian after they learned how it really was, and not only western Israel pro propaganda. I was to enroll myself, but because of one incident of disciplinary reasons prevented me from go.  Would say I was lucky. 

The government foundings to rebuild palestine is founded by tax moneys.

Your narrowed minded world view is disappointing, and your lack empathy 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

I already do, I pay tax, and my country do humanitarian work all over the world, as well run Nordbatt Unified where many of my friends served. Some Damaged for life mentally and physically.

They went pro Isreal, came back pro Palestinian after they learned how it really was, and not only western Israel pro propaganda. I was to enroll myself, but because of one incident of disciplinary reasons prevented me from go.  Would say I was lucky. 

The government foundings to rebuild palestine is founded by tax moneys.

Your narrowed minded world view is disappointing, and your lack empathy 

How do you know your country will be contributing to rebuilding Gaza where it was damaged because of Hamas using the civilian infrastructure to hide and launch its rockets from along with all the tunnels underneath? I heard Qatar is eager to help.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

How do you know your country will be contributing to rebuilding Gaza where it was damaged because of Hamas using the civilian infrastructure to hide and launch its rockets from along with all the tunnels underneath? I heard Qatar is eager to help.

Do not worry, they will, Im sure of it, we have  long relationship and sympathy with the area after Norbatt contribution, where word got out how the real situation was on the ground, and not only propaganda targeting news favouring Israel. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Do not worry, they will, Im sure of it, we have  long relationship and sympathy with the area after Norbatt contribution, where word got out how the real situation was on the ground, and not only propaganda targeting news favouring Israel. 

Who said I was worrying but so long as you're sure then that's all Gaza needs 

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians  came to Israel from the surrounding Countries , they would just be going back to where they came from 

LOL. Perhaps the israelis can go back where they came from too.

Even the early Israelites came from somewhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_Judaism_in_the_Land_of_Israel

The archaeological record indicates that the culture that later evolved into the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah emerged in the Early Iron Age (

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't think that Gazans want Israel to rebuild anything. They would prefer to rely on international assistance.  They know it would just mean more illegal Israeli settlements. If Israel was in charge of rebuilding then it would be planned by Israelis instead of Palestinians and Israeli construction companies would benefit from any international financial assistance, instead of Palestinian construction companies.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Perhaps the israelis can go back where they came from too.

Even the early Israelites came from somewhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_Judaism_in_the_Land_of_Israel

The archaeological record indicates that the culture that later evolved into the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah emerged in the Early Iron Age (

Jews came to Israel much earlier than Arabs. If you go back far enough we're all from Africa and native Americans aren't native Americans as they crossed from Siberia. 

Just now, ozimoron said:

I don't think that Gazans want Israel to rebuild anything. They would prefer to rely on international assistance.  They know it would just mean more illegal Israeli settlements.

There were none in Gaza.

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I don't think that Gazans want Israel to rebuild anything. They would prefer to rely on international assistance.  They know it would just mean more illegal Israeli settlements. If Israel was in charge of rebuilding then it would be planned by Israelis instead of Palestinians and Israeli construction companies would benefit from any international financial assistance, instead of Palestinian construction companies.

I don't think that Gazans want Israel to rebuild anything. 

Then they are in luck aren't they:

Israel Is Counting on Middle East Neighbors to Help Rebuild Gaza

https://archive.ph/5e2Wo

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Jews came to Israel much earlier than Arabs. If you go back far enough we're all from Africa and native Americans aren't native Americans as they crossed from Siberia. 

How do you prove your ethnicity to earn the right to emigrate to Israel? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

How do you prove your ethnicity to earn the right to emigrate to Israel? 

Off topic but it's based on the law of return. Roughly for that a Jew is a person who had a Jewish mother but there are other ways for converts, non Jewish spouses including same sex spouses, etc.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Off topic but it's based on the law of return. Roughly for that a Jew is a person who had a Jewish mother but there are other ways for converts, non Jewish spouses including same sex spouses, etc.

Establishing Jerusalem as Israel capital is another reason, and prove the lack of understanding of the citys importance for every etnic group and religion in the area.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It is one of the main reason for constantly need of more land! So right on topic, because the new settlers is one of the reasons for the 7 october attack. Shouldnt be a big brainer really to understand

Like everything in the conflict it's complicated.

The numbers of people moving to Israel are not very high but yes Israel promotes that. Housing prices in normal Israel are very high so some are attracted to the west bank for affordable housing rather than right wing ideology. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Establishing Jerusalem as Israel capital is another reason, and prove the lack of understanding of the citys importance for every etnic group and religion in the area.

Part of Jerusalem. 

Sorry but every sovereign nation has the right to determine their capitol.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Part of Jerusalem. 

Sorry but every sovereign nation has the right to determine their capitol.

Well, the world disagree with you. Who recognize Jerusalem as their capital? 

It is an important question related to 7 october.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1