Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

It's what I call a political leader who references the Isaiah prophecy and the Biblical story of Amalek, in which God tells King Saul to annihilate the enemies of Israel, including children, babies, animals, men, women.

Although that story is different to this story . God may have told King Saul to annihilate the enemies of Israel, but Netanyahu told the IDF to annihilate Hamas

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I suggest toning down the aggressiveness in your rhetoric.

I did not say they refused a ceasefire, I said Netanyahu said he would not respect any ceasefire agreed upon as he repeatedly claimed he was going into Rafah no matter what.

stop digging, you claimed he would refuse a deal.

Netanyahu will not respect his part of any deal on a ceasefire and openly says it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I want Hamas to survive. I want all Palestinians to survive. And, yes, I want Israelis to survive also. 

Yes I know you do, but I told you before I don't care what you want. I want Hamas eliminated so no other Oct 7th occur.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Hamas terrorists are both

Palestinians are exposed to terrorism every day. You don't know whether you will be beaten or killed while walking on the street...

Israel a 'terrorist state, apartheid regime', son of Israeli general says

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israel-a-terrorist-state-apartheid-regime-son-of-israeli-general-says/3062836

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

to annihilate the enemies of Israel, including children, babies, animals, men, women.

Holy words, so reminiscent of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, etc.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Although that story is different to this story . God may have told King Saul to annihilate the enemies of Israel, but Netanyahu told the IDF to annihilate Hamas

Regardless of interpretations, he is a political leader who projects himself – and bases his policies – on messianic Biblical prophecies, the Torah and advice from rabbis.

Now I will get back on topic.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Palestinians are exposed to terrorism every day. You don't know whether you will be beaten or killed while walking on the street...

So it was the Israelis who slaughtered men, women and children on October 7? Holy cow!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Stop playing games and look at our string of posts

image.png.e949ba059fdfffd3ef03118a568a0fd7.png

For the last time:

I did not say that Israel would not agree to a deal, I said that Bibi had claimed he would not be respecting said deal by attacking Rafah no matter what.

You overinterpreted what I said, it happens, no worries, let's move on.

• Agree 1

Just now, rattlesnake said:

For the last time:

I did not say that Israel would not agree to a deal, I said that Bibi had claimed he would not be respecting said deal by attacking Rafah no matter what.

You overinterpreted what I said, it happens, no worries, let's move on.

You can state all you want, its in black and white:

image.png.e949ba059fdfffd3ef03118a568a0fd7.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And how is that different than "this story"? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

So it was the Israelis who slaughtered men, women and children on October 7? Holy cow!

No, that was Hamas, Israelis have slaughtered women and children almost every day for the past 6 months. 

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I know you do, but I told you before I don't care what you want. I want Hamas eliminated so no other Oct 7th occur.

If the state of Israel was eliminated, there would be no repeat of Oct 7 either, right? 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Everybody wants the war finished when all has been achieved, not just Trump

A charitable reading at best - Israel has never looked more alone on the world stage than it does now, and cheerleaders for the rage bombing on Gaza have played their part in that outcome with applause at the Security Council  outcome and an unprecedented US abstention.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Refuse vs. not respect. You are smart, you understand the nuance.

Well, I agree with the first half of your statement... 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, transam said:

I suppose you support the Moscow killers too, ISIS linked, that did it for money...😬

No, I do not support those who killed all those people in Moscow recently. But, of course, that was not nearly as many as the IDF have killed in Gaza.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

A charitable reading at best - Israel has never looked more alone on the world stage than it does now, and cheerleaders for the rage bombing on Gaza have played their part in that outcome with applause at the Security Council  outcome and an unprecedented US abstention.

There is a topic for that with all the factual details unlike your commentary version

UNSC passes resolutions ‘an immediate ceasefire’ 'unconditional release of hostages'

https://aseannow.com/topic/1323270-unsc-passes-resolutions-‘an-immediate-ceasefire’-unconditional-release-of-hostages

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Holy words, so reminiscent of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, etc.

Oh, no, not another. "Others have annihilated people in the past, so it's okay for Israel to do it now."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

If the state of Israel was eliminated, there would be no repeat of Oct 7 either, right? 

Told you many times, I don't play word games with you right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

No, it was Hamas on Oct 7. It was the IDF on Oct 8 and onward to today. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Oh, no, not another. "Others have annihilated people in the past, so it's okay for Israel to do it now."

Not at all. When under attack from bloodthirsty, inhumane masses it is our duty to destroy them, hence the destruction of those cities, and Gaza.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Also, it was the IDF on many occasions before Oct 7.  It's rather pathetic how a couple here keep saying this conflict started last Oct. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

Not at all. When under attack from bloodthirsty, inhumane masses it is our duty to destroy them, hence the destruction of those cities, and Gaza.

Whose duty? Certainly not mine. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There is a topic for that with all the factual details unlike your commentary version

UNSC passes resolutions ‘an immediate ceasefire’ 'unconditional release of hostages'

https://aseannow.com/topic/1323270-unsc-passes-resolutions-‘an-immediate-ceasefire’-unconditional-release-of-hostages

So does that mean "an immediate ceasefire" is not a condition of the "unconditional release of the hostages"?

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

On Oct 7th was the aggressors' invasion and executions, Oct 8th Israel put its boots on..

The antisemite keeps twisting the facts......:unsure:

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1