Biden to deliver high-stakes State of the Union address: Live updates

Social Media

3 minutes ago, candide said:

Hunter already stated that Joe was the big guy.

But why did you mention it, as a reply to a post asking for a source about alleged Joe's relation with Ukraine? It seems to be incoherent.

Hence my question. 

Ok, that’s what I thought.  Joe was the big guy.

I’m satisfied.

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Ok, that’s what I thought.  Joe was the big guy.

I’m satisfied.

I see. Sorry, I thought there may have been some coherence between your reply and the post you quoted. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

She broke House rules for wearing the Maga cap. Typical Maga uncouth and ill discipline behavior. 

She looked great. Far more entertaining than scripted Joe.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

I knew you will cheering for the uncouth and ill discipline. As I said typical Maga. 

Cheering for normal people not silly old fools reading scripted speeches.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I will be perfectly honest with you, not that you deserve that with the nonsense you post. I'm not American and really don't give a toss about whomsoever you decide to elect as president, other than the fact that I find it incredible that Americans would vote for a convicted criminal, a compulsive liar, someone who steals from charities and someone who is incredibly dumb.

For those reasons mentioned above I don't like Trump, but it would seem that a lot of his redneck and poorly educated followers do, and for the sake of educated and sane Americans, I sincerely hope that Biden is re-elected. 

However as I have previously stated, as I'm not American, trump voters will be seen for what they are and nothing will change that poor perspective.

As for the truth, well you wouldn't know the truth if it fell on your head, especially with the amount of lies which emanate from trump and which you believe"bigly". Poor man.

Biden is a dumbo

https://apnews.com/article/cd977f7ff301993f7976974ba07c5495

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

"Joe Biden, on his 1,054th day in office, holds the lowest approval rating among his predecessors dating back to 1948"

https://www.cnbctv18.com/world/joe-biden-is-currently-the-most-unpopular-us-president-in-modern-history--what-ails-his-presidency-18536391.htm

A single point in time. Let’s wait and see how approval ratings go in a few years.