Unsure why 90-day online notify rejected

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You are unfamiliar with  90 day reporting history.

In person and via mail virtually bullet proof.

Reporting online has been hit and miss for years. 

Almost weekly reports on this. 

Failure even moreso at CW which is the OP situation. 

How have your TM47 reports been working out? 

Never had a problem with online reporting in the past, although I have been out of country in 2022 and most of 2023. I am now on a Non-O 1 year permission to stay issued in Dec 2023. My first 90 day report is due 26th this month (as stated on the 90 day check in card stapled into my passport) 

I have been doing 90 day check in's for years (I have been doing long stays in country since 2011)

Please be careful making assumptions that people are "unfamiliar" with 90 day reporting. I use no agents ever and do all my immigration business myself. 

Edited by StandardIssue

11 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Please be careful making assumptions that people are "unfamiliar" with 90 day reporting. I use no agents ever and do all my immigration business myself.

So for advice for others ...

Which immigration office have you had zero issues with online reporting.

Have you been able to do online reporting after trip outside of Thailand.  

You also mention out of Thailand 2022+3

There are countless reports of no success using online. 

Personally have had 3 rejection and  need to report in person, and yes I use autofil (magnifying glass) 

Mail in no issue.

So which immigration office? 

I use Jomtien and have been doing online reports since before Covid and have never ha any issues. Always worked fine. Last couple of time approval came back same day.

I'm a little concerned about the next one though. I just received the reminder email saying it was due on April 1st.

I'm not sure if it's an April Fools joke or not.

14 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

I'm a little concerned about the next one though. I just received the reminder email saying it was due on April 1st.

Your due date should be 90 from your recent 12 month extension date.

That's only because you had new non O and obtained extension. 

Don't wish to sound negative but the OP is dealing with CW and you Jomtien 

52 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Your due date should be 90 from your recent 12 month extension date.

That's only because you had new non O and obtained extension. 

Don't wish to sound negative but the OP is dealing with CW and you Jomtien 

Sorry. I posted this in the wrong thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, StandardIssue said:

There is no field in the TM47 to put the "updated permission to stay". Take a look at the attached blank TM47. The only date it asks for is "entered Thailand on" .. that would be the arrival date. So how can it be done "when submitting the 90 day report"??   

( I also have had my online 90 day check in rejected) I have a feeling the first check in needs to be done in person after the first 1 year permission to stay on a Non-O imm visa. I've tried twice online and been rejected after tweaking the address etc.. I may just need to go to CW yet another time... 

Form-TM-47 (1).pdf 371.74 kB · 0 downloads

When logging onto the system you have to fill in your passport number and nationality.  You will also see a field 'Date Visa Expire'.  Click the magnifying glass and all required fields are filled in for you.  At this stage, if your 'Date Visa Expire' has indeed expired update it.  This change will be reflected in the TM47.

This info applies to the desktop version of the Immigration app.  I don't know if the mobile version is the same as I have never used it.

3/10/2024 at 3:47 PM, Somrak said:

David_je

Why you did not let make the 90 days after you became the new Extension?

He wrote that his 90-day report due date was 21 March, but that he applied for his 1-year extension on 6 March.  That's one day too early as in his case the earliest date to do the 90-day report was 7 March

Newer had any problem to bring my 90 day papers to the immi. when I extended my stay. Always may 30 days before. For extension and 90 days. 

On 3/10/2024 at 12:27 PM, DrJack54 said:

Some folk suggest that after an overseas trip you must do first report in person however there are reports of doing it online after travel out of Thailand 

I did it at CW yesterday, and IO confirmed that after an overseas trip (or new passport) you cannot do the first report online. 

• 2 weeks later...

David_je

About this you should look that you you can everything bring together.  Visa, 90 days not so important  but you was there. Newer had a problem.