Australian man under investigation for road rage incident near Bangkok (video)

webfact

57 minutes ago, transam said:
1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

You missed the ship loads of convicts from England.😉

Yes, our rejects........😉

And the Screws/cops that accompanied them.

6 hours ago, n00dle said:

Welcome to the new post-swissgate Thailand, where shaming the farang on social media is your civic duty -- not that this guy doesn't deserve it. What a common thug.

One can only hope the worst foreign offenders clean up their act, but it is a disturbing trend.  

Most of us have been guilty of gesticulating or showing frustration when cut off or similarly endangered. I generally just give a thumbs up when something happens and I'm on the bicycle, but the finger used to be my go to,  back in the old country.   

Again, you believe her story. we don't see any part of that. It's amazing how they are always innocent and foreigners are wrong. I am not saying he is not thug and his behavior is atrocious, but we would probably be same or worse if someone hits us on the road. she and her partner safely locked in a car filming

• Confused 3

Just now, Goat said:

200 years ago unfortunately we had the Brit rejects forced upon us. We didnt ask for them. They just showed up.

Be reading the news lately it appears they now are being sent to Thailand. Thais didnt ask for them.

You are an indigenous Aussie, I don't think so, your ancestors were probably as English as me.........😱.......Bashing your own here for quite a while........😂

I saw the video on ThaiRath32 four days ago... I was certain he was from California (with all the bling and a skateboard cargo netted to the tail of his big bore motorcycle)... Clearly a man with self control and anger management issues. Probably should be investigated if he has been menacing other aThais. But from this one incident alone, all he is really guilty of is attacking a car (lucky for the driver the doors were locked, because he has hot under the collar)... and I don't think that alone is deportation worthy. Although, his ilk don't make Thailand a better place. Hope he does get the boot. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its not real road rage unless he has  a  machete.............which I reported and no action was  taken despite the Pooooooooooolice knowing who it  was  with  full video evidence. "Meet Mr I cant wait get outta  my way" maybe I should post this onto farcebook

retaqrd.jpg

5 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

I think it's high time to do an IQ test for any foreigner entering Thailand. Threshold 100. 🙏

What about the Thais?

31 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

How does it reflect badly on you? Have you been prone to similar antics?

Meaning the behaviour tends to sway people's views on farangs in general. It is not a stretch to understand the views held by some reinforced by this behaviour gives a biased outlook where some will judge negatively based on incidents such as this. As you have so competently displayed 

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

we all know the thai woman hit him, probably distracted play facebook whilst driving and the aussie reacted accordingly.

she then quickly whipped her phone out in a pathetic attempt to save face.

shameless.

bob.

Thais are not the best drivers even if they did take the pìɗɗly driving test around cones in their amphu so driving like GTA5 is the norm here 

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Aussie has been hanging out with too many Swiss guys. 

Is he an Aussie, looks dark, aboriginal 🤔

Wearing some bling, all plastic I bet. 

🇦🇺

😂

He's not aboriginal so get your facts right

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Its not real road rage unless he has  a  machete.............which I reported and no action was  taken despite the Pooooooooooolice knowing who it  was  with  full video evidence. "Meet Mr I cant wait get outta  my way" maybe I should post this onto farcebook

Indeed... and this is the result of a reactive and apathetic police force, rather than a proactive police force.

They [Police] do nothing about these issues when reported... why ?... no one was hurt, so no laws were broken (or thats the mentality). 

Its only when this guy (and / or those like him) actually attack, maim, kill someone that they will then react... 

We may even get lucky with an announcement that there will be a 'crack down on carrying around lethal weapons in our vehicles'....

Of course to anyone with a brain we're seeing tools such as this guy (in your Photo) resorting to their threats with Machete's all the time... 

But a 'crack down' is only worth announcing in response to some 'netizen outrage'... so something needs to happen first. 

I wonder what would happen if one of these violent tools took to threatening a foreigner, so he protects himself by driving over the aggressive tool...     ??....   (perhaps this is one for the Brits to get involved with next as we've fallen out of favor with the 'farang bashing' recently) !!!... 

There are 'traffic situations' where I can see the other guy getting so irate that I wonder when they're going to start threatening me... 

Sometimes its unavoidable and we're 'locked in' a traffic sitation...  they get irate and drive erratically because they taken offence at something...  What if we can't move, family in car and they come at us with a Machete....  we can't get out of there ?

Keyboard warrior me in tells me... just drive over the £u$%er !!! 

1 hour ago, Ausie11 said:

Again, you believe her story. we don't see any part of that. It's amazing how they are always innocent and foreigners are wrong.

In a civilized society, you call the police to sort fender benders out. And insurance pays out damages.

If everyone starts taking matters into their own hands, it's chaos. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sounds like a misfit Kiwi (no disrespect) intended to my Kiwi m8's, jewelry and all.

Road rage comes to Thailand, farang style, how disrespectful, can't beep your horn, now throwing a book and kicking the car, well....LoL.

Your description is bang on.

19 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
33 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Something made this Aussie very angry

Drugs 

Obviously not marijuana.... 

Of course, it could be a birth defect....   

.... P!$$ed off since birth at having Australian nationality....  understandable degree of self-loathing really.:hit-the-fan:

(for those of thin skin fat trigger finger persuasion - this is just jest -  its not a Brit, so I'm taking the opportunity to take the mature and moral high ground and retaliate !!!... for the record, I think Aussies are great where would we be without Australia - we wouldn't have TimTams or Vegemite !!!)... 

• Love It 1

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Did she or did she not ....no speculation needed that's how most Thai's drive

regards worgeordie

Yes, come on show what happen before he attacked the car then we can commend.

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems the video is from a camera which is installed in the car.

They conveniently cut out the part where she rear ended him, how you otherwise explain it is laying down in front of the car, and the license plate came off?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Fortunately we’re not in the US where people are so brainwashed they think it’s acceptable to Murder someone for spitting at & throwing stuff at your car….

Hallelujah

If our Aussie friend is indeed guilty of outrageous stupid behavior teach him a lesson and revoke his visa to show this behavior will not be tolerated and there are circumstances for ANYONE committing crimes.