Australian man under investigation for road rage incident near Bangkok (video)

webfact

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There’s another thread which has a video of the incident - the bike rider riding like an idiot & braking abruptly and causing the accident….

Thanks , I did not see this one ... you have a link ?

I know , whatever nationality someone has , it does not protect from idiocy .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems the video is from a camera which is installed in the car.

What does it show before the motorcycle rider gets upset?

Probably there is a reason why she didn't publish that part of the video.

I have seen it, he cuts straight in front of her over the white line and stops, having said that she also crossed over the white line. 

I got a ticket for that 500b fine, caught on camera,  on a badly signed junction, and there were no other cars around at the time.  

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Is he an Aussie, looks dark, aboriginal 🤔

Sounds like a misfit Kiwi (no disrespect) intended to my Kiwi m8's, jewelry and all.

Road rage comes to Thailand, farang style, how disrespectful, can't beep your horn, now throwing a book and kicking the car, well....LoL.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

Kicking spitting and throwing things certainly isnt. 

and where did you get the impression free speech is a legal right in Thailand? 

This is a society that values face over free speech... this is not the west...  

Criminal Code:

Section 393. Public Insults

Any person who insults another in the latter’s presence or through publicity shall be liable to imprisonment for not more than one month, or a fine not exceeding one thousand baht or both.

Section 397. Bullying in Public

Any person who, in a public place or in public and through whatever act, treats another with insolence or in an offensive way or causes another to undergo disgrace, trouble or annoyance shall be liable to imprisonment for not more than one month, or a fine not exceeding one thousand baht or both.

For those that do not like it because free speech is not as high a priority as the west, you may return to a country that values free speech.

• Haha 1

How do they know Australian, not Aussie name and doesnt look Australian, also real Aussie wouldnt have that crap bling Lol.

Notice the nice Thais helping him stand bike up while hes been a dick.

37 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

sure, why not (there’s already a Facebook page dedicated that - bad driving Thailand)..

Does you video show any Thai spitting at and hitting someone else car, throwing thing at them & threatening a lone female ? 

Have a  choice , I have man jumps queue at traffic  light and waves  machete at stupid farang whose in his  way, or 2  men must go first in a  queue of traffic caused by dawdling other man hogging outside lane then they both eventually squeezing by and the other undertaking on hard shoulder ploughing straight into parked car, or  moron probably  looking at phone ploughs into back of  car at 10mph in traffic  queue, your  choice.

The best one is  mr tailgater "Im in a  hurry" but this is a two for one as we also have mr boy racer showing his  prowess at the end in spectacular fashion

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Aussie has been hanging out with too many Swiss guys. 

Is he an Aussie, looks dark, aboriginal 🤔

Wearing some bling, all plastic I bet. 

🇦🇺

😂

What's he wearing on his head, are his ears cold? 

Or maybe some trendy head protection to match all that bling. 

IMG_20240311_125950.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

28 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I have seen it, he cuts straight in front of her over the white line and stops, having said that she also crossed over the white line. 

I got a ticket for that 500b fine, caught on camera,  on a badly signed junction, and there were no other cars around at the time.  

youre probably looking at deportation at the very least:shock1:

Having seen all the videos of the incident, it's obvious that the car driver is at fault. It almost looks like she rear-ended him on purpose. There is no reason she'd be coming at the speed she did considering the traffic was stopped ahead. If she was intending to turn left, she was in the wrong lane. 

Now whether the Aussie guy's actions are justified, that one is another discussion.. a bit too hot-headed behaviour, although I do like when people confront bad drivers here. 

• Confused 7

Fake news, Aussies don't behave like this, it is always other foreigners,  the video has been doctored, he got a raw deal paying out more than he received, and if you believe all that you have been having too many Leo's of late 🤪

I see that he has a good old Australian name "Ratukore Jones Agamom"  

And with all the Bling on his hands I'm surprised he's not dragging his knuckles on the ground   

"She speculated that she may have unintentionally cut him off".   Now there's a laugh.  Driving in Pattaya, seems like I get "unintentionally" cut off half a dozen times just going to the grocery store.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, kwaussie said:

How do they know Australian, not Aussie name and doesnt look Australian, also real Aussie wouldnt have that crap bling Lol.

Of course he's Australian. Australia is a nation of immigrants don't you know? Welcome to the party pal. Now you know what it feels like to be an American. 😂

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Edit:  Unless, of course, you drive like an idiot and the truth is more likely to grass you than exonerate you.

Thank you🤔

2 hours ago, freeworld said:

Is it not standard that one needs to keep a certain distance behind when following a car or motorcycle ahead so that one can stop in time to avoid a collision.

Nevertheless, an increasing number of aggressive foreign visitors in Thailand are having an impact and changing the culture in Thailand.

The way Thais will perceive foreigners is only going to get worse as the govt tries to increase the number of foreigners visiting Thailand to 150 million.

useless driving education does not help..   then you see nong lackbrain braking 2 meters in front of a fully laden cement truck and wondering why he got run over...