Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

Probably they should be attacking Goats....

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Yes the most popular restaurants there are McDonalds, KFC etc

An obesity epidemic from eating bad food.

Obesity is catching up fast here for exactly that reason, and there are hundreds of thousands of great restaurants with food from all corners of the world there. Another thing you won't know unless you visit, or live there.

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

Total moron, little or absolutely no idea! See sip ha pee ler khup! Ngor tee soot loy, look that one up!

Not bad, but write it in Thai.

Pee is ghost, or someone older,  not year.

A "b" sound, not "p"

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Obesity is catching up fast here for exactly that reason, and there are hundreds of thousands of great restaurants with food from all corners of the world there. Another thing you won't know unless you visit, or live there.

I dont really like the people, so have no desire to be in a place full of them.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I left to build a house for my now ex and our daughter. Being used, along with lied to etc, is why I'll be leaving asap with my daughter. I made a mistake moving here but she didn't want to leave her family, most of whom she can't stand.

Another farang scammed by a low class woman. Next time use the big head for thinking.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I left to build a house for my now ex and our daughter. Being used, along with lied to etc, is why I'll be leaving asap with my daughter. I made a mistake moving here but she didn't want to leave her family, most of whom she can't stand.

Sounds you aint really good at picking good women with good families?

There were a few incidents in close proximity. Not aware of this being a pattern though so why did the OP bring it up?

Does OP have one of these tattoos? Seems like one of those guys. If he does that would help explain his attack on Farangdom in Thailand.

image.png.82c4f2f309f30b718d3fdedf073e712f.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Not bad, but write it in Thai.

Pee is ghost, or someone older,  not year.

A "b" sound, not "p"

Goaty, you're a Guru, can I be you slave???

3 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Does OP have one of these tattoos?

No.

It isnt me attacking FArangdumb

It is the Dumb farang attacking Thai women.

Another apologist.

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Goaty, you're a Guru, can I be you slave???

That is a bit too much mate.

Not quite a guru, but POTY.

Thanks for your votes and support. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:
1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

That will be the fat, ugly, big bellied type who could never score with a non prostitute and have plenty of money then.

Well, from what Dan has said, that is not true. Dan was slim, in his 30s and probably could have scored with a non prostitute when he was in his relationship with a Pattaya bargirl. 

So there is something more to it mentally i think.

if he could of scored with a non prostitute he would of. but he didn't. slim in his 30's means nothing. sometimes guys just can't get a woman. period.

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

Made up rubbish post.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goat said:

So why would Thais want to go live there? You are contradicting yourself again.

It is an enduring stereotype that their life will improve once they move to a Western country and sadly (based on my experience of knowing Thai expatriates in France and the UK), once they realise they were wrong, it is often too late or very complicated to go back to Thailand, plus there is a face thing which leads them to lie to the folks back home about leading the high life when they are only really working menial jobs and living in apartments, struggling to get by like everyone else without an ounce of fun in their existence.

1 hour ago, biervoormij said:

Some men have a superiority complex. They think they are god's gift to women so it is ok to mistreat women.  I don't think this is unique to farangs but it is easier to point your finger at others then look at yourself.

A lot of men have superiority complex, ego is a curse bestowed to them. Then women started realizing they should do the same thing, so it's an endless loop of superiority complex maniacs! "I will beat you because I am a man" and "I can also beat you because women can do what men do." It's a jungle world!

12 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

you want to make the world a better place, start with the man in the mirror. For example, if you find exploitation and violence against women so deplorable, how do you justify bragging about using your Thai language skills and finances to entice vulnerable factory girls into one-night stands, and providing the financial lure underpinning the sex industry? Do you really imagine your Thai male friends think such behavior is any more acceptable?

Do you want a soap box to stand on? One night stands have nothing to do with violence.

39 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Another farang scammed by a low class woman. Next time use the big head for thinking.

Nothing to do with the little head but trusting the wrong woman. It wasn't a scam. She still lives in the same village but I'm in the house because I paid 100% for it. She wants to come back but I have no interest because when trust is gone, so am I.

21 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

It is an enduring stereotype that their life will improve once they move to a Western country and sadly (based on my experience of knowing Thai expatriates in France and the UK), once they realise they were wrong, it is often too late or very complicated to go back to Thailand, plus there is a face thing which leads them to lie to the folks back home about leading the high life when they are only really working menial jobs and living in apartments, struggling to get by like everyone else without an ounce of fun in their existence.

Along with the thousands that are still married, and working in restaurants they opened with their husband's help. I know of 7 personally in the San Antonio area who own restaurants that are doing extremely well. I've talked with many, both men and women, and they've told me they will never move back here because of the better living conditions in the US. There are some that might have scammed men into moving there and because prostitutes or just weren't good wives then were dumped, so they had to make do. Hard to tell if you don't actually know people personally, as most don't.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Nothing to do with the little head but trusting the wrong woman. It wasn't a scam. She still lives in the same village but I'm in the house because I paid 100% for it. She wants to come back but I have no interest because when trust is gone, so am I.

Did you meet online?

45 minutes ago, Goat said:

Sounds you aint really good at picking good women with good families?

And you are? Wait, you don't care either way, as long as you get yours right? I'm what's called an empath, meaning I care, and that gets you in trouble when you put your trust in women that turn out to be narcissists or very damaged in childhood.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

And you are? Wait, you don't care either way, as long as you get yours right? I'm what's called an empath, meaning I care, and that gets you in trouble when you put your trust in women that turn out to be narcissists or very damaged in childhood.

I would never date off the internet, especially in Thailand. Travel the country it is so easy to meet women.

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Did you meet online?

I met one online, a doctor, and came here to meet her. She told me to stay in a certain hotel, and guess who worked there? You look at a women that's very pretty, and speaks English also, and sometimes things happen. I should have stayed with the original girl. My mistake, but I created a beautiful child, and she's why I'm still here, until we can leave that is.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I met one online, a doctor, and came here to meet her. She told me to stay in a certain hotel, and guess who worked there? You look at a women that's very pretty, and speaks English also, and sometimes things happen. I should have stayed with the original girl. My mistake, but I created a beautiful child, and she's why I'm still here, until we can leave that is.

You flew from America to Thailand to meet a dr?

2 hours ago, Goat said:

But not random strangers for sitting on the beach, old ladies in the supermarket, glassing strangers in the coffee shops and pregnant horses.

That's some ****** up logic system that you've bought into.

Being a  screwed up foreigner is bad.......but being Thai and brutalising someone you know, while the rest of your "society", including the police, look the other way, is fine?

I guess all those Thai guys who murder their exes are also "nothing out of the ordinary", nothing to attract comment?

Edited by Enoon
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1