Pit Bull Attacks Woman in Chiang Mai

webfact

On 3/14/2024 at 1:11 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

I have an American Pitbull. I haven't been prosecuted in the 10 years, or so, I've had her. :dogrun1:                

Is that some kind of record,  10 years,  where you waiting for it to attack someone??  Sounds like you are proud it never attacked anyone in 10 years,  ?????? .  Good doggie 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

People brag about how their pit bull never attacked anyone , are you proud of that,  be patient,  theres always time.  Don't you owners understand why these killing machines are banned in other countries,  really????   Or are you just stupid??????

On 3/14/2024 at 1:11 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

I have an American Pitbull. I haven't been prosecuted in the 10 years, or so, I've had her. :dogrun1:                

With that pen name, I’d have never guessed you own a pitbull.

• Thanks 1

Just now, OldmanJ said:

Two Bitbulls mauled another dog to death two weeks ago within 20 feet of me.They are an unpredictable dangerous breed and should be removed.

Folk don't seem to understand that dogs operate by smell, which could trigger nasty stuff, for dog or human, so you farangy's, be careful what deodorant you use, or not use.... 😱.............🤭

11 hours ago, Jimbo 12345 said:

Is that some kind of record,  10 years,  where you waiting for it to attack someone??  Sounds like you are proud it never attacked anyone in 10 years,  ?????? . 

English wasn't your strong point at school was it. Doh. 

• Sad 1

On 3/15/2024 at 8:46 AM, Ben Zioner said:

When I was still cycling, I used clipless pedals. Really enjoyed the bloodthirsty turning into squeals when my cleat gouged across one of those dogs faces.

With the weapons of own choices,  let’s stay safe in the country of million loose dogs. Most of them are safe and OK. But small percentage of them are vicious and dangerous.