American 19-year-old to be interviewed by Phuket police over sexual abuse of horses

webfact

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not sure if English is your first language but read again and try to comprehend.

Yes, you want to see his father give him an ass whipping 👍🏼

Whatever floats your boat I guess… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Are you related to the family in question ?

1 hour ago, HighPriority said:

Yes, you want to see his father give him an ass whipping 👍🏼

Whatever floats your boat I guess… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Are you related to the family in question ?

Not related.

If you don’t think he deserves his ass whipped you’re part of the problem, not the solution.

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Could it be that the young man did to the horse what he was thinking of doing to another person?

either way, this young man needs help...

I think he probably has mental problems .

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, rwill said:

My neighbor gets paid 500 baht per cow to stick his hand inside of them for artificial insemination.  He took me with him one time to see what he does.  First he would stick his hand inside the bung hole to clean it out.  Would get to about elbow depth.  I'm not sure why he had to do that but it said it made the insemination work better.

A biology/artificial insemination lesson! You forgot to add that after sticking his arm up the rectum he would then introduce into the vulva a hollow metal rod with a straw of semen in the end and the tube then covered with a plastic sleeve,the right hand helps guide the rod through the cervix and when it's through the plunger in the tube is pushed in which then sends the semen into the fallopian tubes after which you hope that the animal becomes pregnant - I know,not very satisfying for the female!

Obviously, another up and budding MR. HANDS!

Why do men have such a THING for stallions?

Cross-wired the wrong way.

Human fetishes are totally unpredictable.

I once knew a girl who made love to Farang.

Totally a strange fetish, IMHO.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 3/16/2024 at 2:59 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

One of the horses at the stables in Pa Khlok which the 19-year-old American man was seen with in CCTV footage supplied to police in Thalang. The young man is due to meet with police on Saturday at Thalang Police Station in Phuket.

American 19, caught abusing horses in Phuket. Thalang Police to grill suspect after disturbing allegations & CCTV evidence. Appointment made with father’s consent. Cruelty or abuse charges loom.

Thai police are to interview a 19-year-old American man in the Thalang area of Phuket over sexual interference with horses. An appointment with police was made after officers with Thalang Police Station and tourist police met the man’s father this week. It followed a reluctant complaint by local horse owners in the Pa Klok sub-district over the young man’s repeated behaviour. The complaint included CCTV evidence to support the claims. 

Thalang Police are actively investigating a disturbing complaint involving a 19-year-old American man made by locals.

A local couple who breed horses allege that the young man is committing indecent acts with animals. At length, their stable is located in the Pa Khlok sub-district of Phuket.

The worried owners Chatcharo Lek-Awut, 50, and his wife, Ms. Praphada, 43, initially reported the ongoing incidents to the Thalang Police last month.

by Carla Boonkong & Pranee O' Connor

Full story: Thai Examiner.com 2024-03-16

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500-3.png

What a cavalier attitude!

56 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

He's gonna have a few hurdles to cross in court.

His defense will be when he was younger he didn’t a trophy for not coming in first place.  

I have to think that if one is going to commit to this sort of activity, being caught and outed is really not that big of a concern.

Was he the bottom?