Russian demands 100,000 baht from Thai woman for alleged assault (video)

webfact

24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

No she is Thai and actually has a right to shoot him, in HER house if she owned a gun, unlike the Swiss who did not own the property and were not even HIS steps.. Just give it up Bob, you are clutching at straws let go.

You have completely lost the plot!

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

I'd like to know wtf a Russian is doing in Buriram..I thought it was reserved for brits and Aussies only.

This is just my attempt at humour for this morning😜

Few stay longer than it took to build "their" house apparently.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Maybe a Thai wife?

Ruskies are too proud to have a thai wife, they class them lower than themselves, so doubt she was thai, there is always a first time though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Polaky said:

Ruskies are too proud to have a thai wife, they class them lower than themselves, so doubt she was thai, there is always a first time though.

I heard that was true about 20+ years ago. Now it is pretty ugly stigma, kinda low-life, as those guys in bar told me in a bar. Not that I'm interesting, don't care. Just curious observation.

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Are we supposed to Guess the nationality of his wife?

They said he hurt the Thai wife and her 10 year old son. That other woman they had to sub-title was a neighbor I think.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

….Just like it was the swiss guys house when he booted the thai doctor off his steps.. Similarities, no?

bob.

Similarities. 

None.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Are we supposed to Guess the nationality of his wife?. This is another Russian so wanted here by the Thai government here. Hope he gets what's due to him, Sue his ass lady, a kids birthday wrecked by a Russian, probably high on Vodka after celebrating Putin's election victory, who didn't want his wife out after 11pm, what a good role model for his child who must have witnessed the whole thing. 1yr in prison pay the lady compensation & Life ban. 

Make it at least 5 years in jail. 1 year is a joke.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bob smith said:

the sound of the slap is clearly heard in the video.

absolutely disgusting behavior from the Thai woman.

Russian man has every right to pursue legal action against her.

bob.

Wife says, the Thai version is somewhat different. She tells me the foreigner first went to the house where he got injuries from the woman. Then he went to the hospital for treatment.. After the treatment for his injuries he returned to that house and started an argument which led to him assaulting her as well.. She also claims the Thai version of news says that he initially had an argument with his wife and the other woman intervened by assaulting him. However, this was not what the news is depicting on TV. Seems there are 2 versions to the story being told that cater to either thee truth or the to lies. So at the moment I am unsure what is true. 

I do know, if the foreigner was assaulted without his doing the same, that he should continue trying to get a lot of money from them simply because, if he did the assault then the woman will be asking for even more. 

21 hours ago, bob smith said:

the sound of the slap is clearly heard in the video.

absolutely disgusting behavior from the Thai woman.

Russian man has every right to pursue legal action against her.

bob.

Bob, why do you always sign your name at the end of your posts? That's what people with low self esteem do. We know who you are from your profile

Edited by TigerandDog
additional information
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, brianthainess said:

The longer the better, at least he won't be sent to kill any Ukrainians.

Or be taken out. I know some Russian guys that I have worked with and contrary to your belief many are decent guys. 

20 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Or be taken out. I know some Russian guys that I have worked with and contrary to your belief many are decent guys. 

I never said they are not all decent. But put if Putin puts a gun in their hands and sends them off to the front then they will be killing people. So AS I said this tosser keep him in jail long time. Please Do not put words into my mouth!  :post-4641-1156693976:

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I never said they are not all decent. But put if Putin puts a gun in their hands and sends them off to the front then they will be killing people. So AS I said this tosser keep him in jail long time. Please Do not put words into my mouth!  :post-4641-1156693976:

I never said you did but there are many on here that like to condemn all

3 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I never said you did but there are many on here that like to condemn all

39 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

contrary to your belief many are decent guys

BS You said MY BELIEF