Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Social Media

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I am done with that fool and am ashamed I took the bait for as long as I did.

All you did is post abuse. No actual substance to support your case. Clearly a Democrat supporter. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

And I did so by driving a truck sized load of facts through your deliberate misinformation.

All your posts are subjective and you support Biden.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Oh, you mean those media outlets who HAVEN'T had to pay more than $787 BILLION for lying?

555!

What about my post is a a lie?

I realize that’s your “go to “ statement when you’re stumbling.

Not once have you proven my post from Fox was false.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again, regardless of what ‘value per square foot’ is adopted, if the number of square feet is overstated then the subsequent valuation is fraudulently inflated by the ratio Stated Square Feet/Actual Square Feet.

Trump fraudulently inflated the actual square feet measurement by 270% so the valuations were also fraudulently inflated by 270%.

I can’t help you if you are struggling with the very simple math. 

https://www.voanews.com/amp/trial-document-trump-acknowledged-penthouse-size-at-11-000-square-feet-not-30-000-he-later-claimed/7305109.html

Trump did or his staff did?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Quick search for "eric adam's sexual abuse" gives top three results from NYT, CNN and ABC so it appears you are wrong as well as off topic.

On topic to prove the hypocrisy of the Trump case. 

I know you don’t want to hear that.

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm ashamed I waste any time on your posts, you think I'm gonna waste any on FOX?!?

Because you can’t prove me wrong.  Just accept that and you will sleep better tonight.

Obviously I’m getting your attention every time I post from Fox so I’m doing my job to keep you truthfully informed.

No need to thank me.  

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

If they fined and jailed Pelosi then fined Trump companies a $100m at least they could say it's not political.

No charges Pelosi. Obvious insider trading.

Huge fine Trump for poor use of a measuring tamp.

Not political? Got to be joking.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

I'm sure a Saudi prince or Russian oligarch would oblige

I'm a bit surprised they haven't yet.

I think the reason is the same as all those billionaire republican donors are not coming out to help him. The gamble of a pay-off by a win seems to big 

• Agree 1

Off topic troll posts and the replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

Posts with trolling memes contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

39 minutes ago, G_Money said:

On topic to prove the hypocrisy of the Trump case. 

I know you don’t want to hear that.

If Eric is found liable/guilty in court of the accusations so be it. He will be just like Trump, a sexual predator. 

59 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

If Eric is found liable/guilty in court of the accusations so be it. He will be just like Trump, a sexual predator. 

500 million worth?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

This was a civil trial. Trump et al were found liable, not guilty. And he has 6 more days to maybe pull a rabbit out of the hat.

And do you truly think he will be able to pull the said rabbit out of the hat in 6 days?

It will be interesting to see if he can.

The bond companies as thee don't want to be left with an unpaid and unfulfilled bond, No 'friends' anywhere will 'lend' him any money as they also won't see it repaid. He can try to sell some of his properties, but as the assessors don't work for him, the sales will be at rock bottom prices anyway, I very much doubt if even his MAGA supporters can came up with that much in 6 more days.

Despite all of his boasts it doesn't look as though he has that much money laying around doing nothing.

Why don't YOU start a Go Fund me for Trump as you always seem to defend him.

I have an odd 25 satang he can have if he is really desperate and is willing to pay all the charges up front.