Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I presume that his lies don't bother you a bit.

No.

Correction as that could be read as yes they do bother me. To be precise, no they do not bother me a bit. I just want him to win and deal to Biden and his IMO cabal.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

When you are that deep in the Cult of Trump, nothing that your Leader does can bother you.

Fortunately, it seems that most of the Cult members here are not US citizens, so you can have no impact on the November election.

I guess you can donate to the GoFundMe for Trump's appeal, but that looks to have dried up far short of the goal.

You must be bored to be posting such tripe. I'm going to look at something more interesting than your twitterings.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Fortunately, it seems that most of the Cult members here are not US citizens, so you can have no impact on the November election.

Neither it seems to me are a lot of the Trump detractors

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, billd766 said:

He was accused, had his days in court. judged my a jury of his peers who who on the evidence decided that he was guilty as charged.

Ix-Nay. This was a 'bench trial' with no jury. It was a civil trial not a criminal trial so Trump et al was found liable, not guilty.

From the actual 16FEB2024 Judge Engoron ruling:

Decision and Order
After Non-Jury Trial

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

So what? There was no jury. And this was not a criminal trial so no guilty and no sentence.

Judge in Trump's New York fraud trial explains why there's no jury
By Graham Kates

October 11, 2023 / 3:51 PM EDT / CBS News

Former President Donald Trump did not request a jury for his New York civil fraud trial, but even if he had asked for one, the answer would've been "no," a judge said Wednesday.

Judge Arthur Engoron addressed an issue that had been the subject of speculation on social media and by Trump himself, saying it "keeps coming up," even though he doesn't "read the papers or go online to read about" the trial.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-no-jury-fraud-new-york-judge-arthur-engoron/

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Confused 2