Elon Musk's MAGA alliance

Social Media

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Oh. I see. Thank god you can read the minds of the US electorate, I hate pollsters.

You should be on CNN or something

I wish I could read minds, but no, I don't have that talent. But I do follow a sh*t load of news on this topic and can utilize rationale.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, John Drake said:

RFKjr the only rational choice, when otherwise left with the two doddering, brain-impaired, criminally prone Biden and Trump.

He had a shot before the cultural  Marxist @ the Dnc through him under

the bus!

Times have changed & so has the Party of JFK. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 4:16 AM, pomchop said:

sure hook your train to a guy convicted of sex abuse, fraud, defamation along with 91 more indictments to include attempting to overthrow the legit election.....a guy who is now whining like a baby about how unfair it all is that he violated a variety of laws and now is having to face judges and juries who don't operate on his BS lies but on actual documeted FACTS.....a guy that got elected in large part by his lie he told his maga minions over and over and over about how very rich he is who now can't come up with a measly 500 million to write a check for ONE of his frauds...Keep in mind if you are worth 10 billion a mere 500 mil is the same as a guy with a piddly one million coming up with 50 k.....a guy that promised all in 2015 when running for potus that he was so rich he would never ever ask or have to ask for anyone to donate money to him only to later end up selling superhero trading cards along with gold sneakers....a guy who is one of the greatest conmen ever to appear but whose cons are finally starting to catch up with him as more and more "supporters" are starting to relalize and recognize that they have been lied to and conned and even a few have the courage to admit that they did get conned and are done with him.

Maybe musk is smart but I don't think supporting this loser is a very smart move as trump will soon either be in jail or bankrupt or both.

rants about Trump andthen 1 line about Musk...you suffering that Tds badly

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:23 AM, tgw said:

so, he gave Starlink to Ukraine and then a little later, started interfering and becoming more pro-Russian and pro-Trump.

I wonder what kompromat Putin's got on Musk, but I'm also pretty sure Musk was already a prick before.
His move to buy Twitter is also highly suspect in this light.

pro Russian & Trump? why because he would let Ukraine use Starlink for an attack on russian assets?

he buying of Twitter was good, it was a liberal activist site before, was loved by the left until then. now all of a sudden it's right wing and full of hate speech!! haha. 

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

pro Russian & Trump? why because he would let Ukraine use Starlink for an attack on russian assets?

he buying of Twitter was good, it was a liberal activist site before, was loved by the left until then. now all of a sudden it's right wing and full of hate speech!! haha. 

Don Lemon was playing the hate card

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/21/2024 at 11:33 PM, still kicking said:

What would you know? You are an Aussies who fled to Thailand and had to change his name on here 3 times.

Stop telling lies about people you don't know.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

he always did race baiting on cnn, glad Elon booted him off, Lemon is a tool! didnt he get accused of sexual assault ?

I would ask him should we have quotas for basketball teams? 90% are black. Lets make it 25 black, 25 white, 25 latino 25 other

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

He paid $44B for Twitter, a liberal activist site loved by the left ....... X now is an unbiased platform promoting free speech.

Which the vast majority doesn’t seem to appreciate considering its current market valuation of $7.28B.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Did he get booted, or did Musk just stop funding him?  As I understand (correct me if this is wrong), Lemon will still be on multiple venues, including X.  But Musk won't be a financial backer as had been planned.  I'm a big Musk fan, not because I always agree with him, but because he recognizes the need for free speech and conflicting opinions in a free society.  And he was willing to put his money where his mouth is.

Edit:  Not to mention the risks he's taking to his fortune and his person.

Thats a bingo!

The marxist have this uncanny habit of trying to deny figure heads the right to have a business. Political persecution by bidens feds.

“  The White House declined Thursday to explain President Biden’s shocking call for a federal investigation of Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter on national security grounds after Musk vowed to end partisan censorship on the platform”.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/10/white-house-wont-clarify-bidens-call-for-elon-musk-investigation/

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Did he get booted, or did Musk just stop funding him?  As I understand (correct me if this is wrong), Lemon will still be on multiple venues, including X.  But Musk won't be a financial backer as had been planned.  I'm a big Musk fan, not because I always agree with him, but because he recognizes the need for free speech and conflicting opinions in a free society.  And he was willing to put his money where his mouth is.

Edit:  Not to mention the risks he's taking to his fortune and his person.

yeah, and now the left try to attack him for allowing 'hate speech' on X, just because he got ride of the activist employees and allows 'free speech' loced it when he put that BBC tit in his place, similar to Lemon. seems they all trying to get their 'gotcha' moment by always asking loaded or negative questions, same with AOC in the Hunter Biden thing the other day!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

He paid $44B for Twitter, a liberal activist site loved by the left ....... X now is an unbiased platform promoting free speech.

Which the vast majority doesn’t seem to appreciate considering its current market valuation of $7.28B.

exactly, it was the platform where they could censor everyone they didn't want to be heard.. or ban then like they did Trump.... imagine the uproar from the left & Dems had that been Biden or Harris banned!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

exactly, it was the platform where they could censor everyone they didn't want to be heard.. or ban then like they did Trump.... imagine the uproar from the left & Dems had that been Biden or Harris banned!

The worst thing is the pressure that lefties are putting on advertisers to withdraw support for the free-est speech outlet (of any real size) that remains.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

The worst thing is the pressure that lefties are putting on advertisers to withdraw support for the free-est speech outlet (of any real size) that remains.

Of course the right wing have never called for a boycott of any businesses they don't like. Fancy a Bud Light? A Starbucks coffee perhaps? Free ride at Disney?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Of course the right wing have never called for a boycott of any businesses they don't like. Fancy a Bud Light? A Starbucks coffee perhaps? Free ride at Disney?

Those are ground up boycotts by individuals, voting with their feet and with their money. 

That's quite different from a top down cancellation that lefties are famous for...  It's woke corporations that are boycotting X.

Lefties are still posting to their hearts' content on X.  If they had any integrity at all, they'd quit posting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Those are ground up boycotts by individuals, voting with their feet and with their money. 

That's quite different from a top down cancellation that lefties are famous for...  It's woke corporations that are boycotting X.

Lefties are still posting to their hearts' content on X.  If they had any integrity at all, they'd quit posting.

Corporations are people too according to SCOTUS. Pulling advertising is free speech. The US constitution may protect hate speech but corporations are free not to. Hate speech is illegal in many countries.

I note Disney have pulled advertising on x. You don't support that right?

Edited by ozimoron

1 hour ago, traveller101 said:

an unbiased platform promoting free speech.

Nearly fell out of my chair because I had to laugh so hard when I read that.

You mean a platform where people can post the most outrageous lies, conspiracy theories and antisemitism? Including Musk himself?

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

You mean a platform where people can post the most outrageous lies, conspiracy theories and antisemitism? Including Musk himself?

At least on X, we get to read outrageous lies and conspiracy theories from both sides. Instead of just the ones from lefties, with the others being censored by the algorithm (and thousands of paid fact trollers). 

Then we get to decide which ones we believe, and which side to trust.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

That's what the liberals call , calling spades spades. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

If the content posted is not illegal then why would you object to that?  Do you want censorship?  Did you read 1984 and think how amazing it would be to live in that kind of world?  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

and how was it prior to Mush buying it? all truth and factual?
antisemitism ...GTFO.... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

At least on X, we get to read outrageous lies and conspiracy theories from both sides. Instead of just the ones from lefties, with the others being censored by the algorithm (and thousands of paid fact trollers). 

Then we get to decide which ones we believe, and which side to trust.

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

That's what the liberals call , calling spades spades. 

4 hours ago, James105 said:

If the content posted is not illegal then why would you object to that?  Do you want censorship?  Did you read 1984 and think how amazing it would be to live in that kind of world?  

26 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

antisemitism ...GTFO.... 

Jeez, all these reaction to one single post of mine. Did I touch a nerve there or something?

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

antisemitism ...GTFO.... 

Whre did I say that? But at least they were trying to weed out the lies, the conspiracy theories, the racism, the anti LGBQT, the antisemitism, and so on. You know, ‘hate speech’.

Maybe this is antisemitic enough for you?

https://time.com/6336123/elon-musk-antisemitic-post-x/

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Whre did I say that? But at least they were trying to weed out the lies, the conspiracy theories, the racism, the anti LGBQT, the antisemitism, and so on. You know, ‘hate speech’.

Maybe this is antisemitic enough for you?

https://time.com/6336123/elon-musk-antisemitic-post-x/

yeah right, censoring the opposing side claiming 'hate speech' to push you own agenda. 

as soon as someone doesn't confrom to the left they get smeared, the usual way, racist, white suprematist, ... phobic and the old trusty antisemitism.... i

would be surprised if a sex scandal pops up what the rest fail!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:17 PM, rudi49jr said:

Forgot to add "sarcasm alert"