So that's were all the Hot women hang out!

2 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

I'll eat my words if am wrong, but let's see how long you and TA can go before you start shooting abrasive one liners at bob and each other.

I have him on ignore. He follows me around like a puppy looking for attention.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

bob once told me that 2 a year doesn't make you queer. I can't say for sure though. I am still stuck at 0.

Is 0 code for something?

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

I have recently joined an exclusive and prestigious gym in thailand.

Very expensive, only the really well heeled may apply..

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

Here we go again............

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Dolf said:

I have him on ignore. He follows me around like a puppy looking for attention.

You may have him on ignore, but everyone else can see his responses to your posts.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

You may have him on ignore, but everyone else can see his responses to your posts.

I can too if I click on them. He follows me. 

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

Anyway As soon as i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes! The place was dripping with victorias secret model types. White skin, amazing bodies, most speak very good English.

Why oh why have i been wasting my life in bars filled with tattooed prozzies when i could have been mixing it with the creme de la creme instead..

Mrs smith is going to have to up her game now that i have seen the REAL talent that is on offer in this country - bob smith may just be on the lookout for a new bird!

bob.

If it was really that prestigious then how did you get in? Those girls are outta your league anyway so dream on Bob. 

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

Don't worry mate, I tick ALL the boxes!

bob.

In a hiso gym with hiso girls you couldn't tick 1 box for those girls. They aren't bar girls bob. They know what a fake rolex looks like and wouldn't even bother wearing a real one.  So I'm feeling another bod smith fantasy story coming our way. 

Edited by Dan O
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, bob smith said:

typo. damn predictive text!

bob.

bob please let me know once you've successfully bedded most of the hot ladies there at the gym. I will be looking to you for some expert advice on how to hook some of them too. I am certainly not as rich, as charming, as young or as handsome as you, but maybe there is still some hope for me if I can at least speak Thai half as good as you?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

It's a bit like teenagers on this site sometimes.  All trying to outdo each other. 

FFS guys, get a life. 

Having a pissing contest over the most trivial of subjects.  I now question why I even look at this site. 

Grow the fak up for godsake.  Let's start acting your age and not your shoe size. 

I think most come here to gain extra knowledge about Thailand and life experiences.  Not to see/listen to immature people bickering about crap. 

Give me a week and I'll probably exit this so called falang forum site. 

It does not get any better. Khunla gives good info though. 

Internet forums for good info died when Thorntree died.

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yeah...  Get a life...   but reply to the threads where you think people 'don't have a life'... 

Yet here you...   erm...  Try that getting a life malarkey perhaps ? :whistling:

Indeed... lets grow up.... Shall we start by not using phrases we used in primary school ???:whistling:

You're in the Pub Forum... Learn how to navigate.

Why wait a week ???...   

Probably ???.... so probably not ?...... 

I'd call you a cock... But they have some use.  Stick with your mates... Loser. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

bob please let me know once you've successfully bedded most of the hot ladies there at the gym. I will be looking to you for some expert advice on how to hook some of them too. I am certainly not as rich, as charming, as young or as handsome as you, but maybe there is still some hope for me if I can at least speak Thai half as good as you?

On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9, and I’m the 1 you need.

Is this a bad time for coffee, tea or somtam?

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9, and I’m the 1 you need.

Is this a bad time for coffee, tea or somtam?

I always ride shotgun with mates like bob who are pure chick magnets. Takes all the effort out of it by being able to get setup with their fat friends.

I used to have a friend who made things even easier for himself. He would put in no effort at all and start by choosing a number, skip the regular bars, go straight to the go-gos, and ask the mamasans if they had his number. Once he got a match it was bar fine time. Usually 3-4 bars and he hit bingo. And if that didn't work, he would go to Thermae, drink a few, and then on the way out take which ever one was standing closest to the door.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

bob.

I hope you didn't forget your Rolex.